Booked forehead reduction surgery in 2 weeks but I want to cancel it (need advice pls no trolling)

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
At the time I booked it I felt really convinced, I have to do it to ascend etc. but now it's actually in 2 weeks, I could still cancel it and get my deposit refunded within 24 hours.

Yes I have a huge forehead but I'm starting to think I don't really want to do it.. I mean I could already get girls and could get a girlfriend to marry with not too much effort. I don't really have a huge motivation to cut up my whole head and be some freak for life. Basically I started getting majorly scared about it and I don't know what to do. any advice?

• +1
Reactions: aber
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fuse, PsychoH and N1666
y not just cover it with ur hair ?

• +1
Reactions: Kaiser and researcher888
y not just cover it with ur hair ?
I mean I do it but because when ur hairline starts high hair falls diferrently on it, it needs to be much longer to cover it, and you're easily exposed by wind etc. also can't do any normal hairstyle

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: fuse, researcher888 and <6PSLcel
If I was you I'd go for it, no offence but your forehead is incredibly massive.
Yeah I just clicked that thread and bro go get that shit fixed, seriously

• +1
Reactions: fuse, researcher888 and N1666
yeah but how do you cope with the scar for life?
Well just think about the reasons why you wanted to get it in the first place, all that insecurity will be gone and it'll have an good impact on your looks

• +1
Reactions: researcher888 and <6PSLcel
Well just think about the reasons why you wanted to get it in the first place, all that insecurity will be gone and it'll have an good impact on your looks
true but I'm scared that I'll regret it because I will never be able to shave my head, and if my hair falls out whenI'm old then I'll have a lot of explaining to do. basically I'm committing to it for life.

The thing is that I'm not an incel and can easily get girls so I don't have a huge motivation to do it except to get even more girls easily.

Imagine thinking some near-invisible scar will make u a "Freak for life" but your massive ass forehead doesn't... what?

Also for OP: Hop on oral fin and min ASAP before the rest of ur hair goes bye bye

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Imagine thinking some near-invisible scar will make u a "Freak for life" but your massive ass forehead doesn't... what?
It's not invisible in the case where I go bald later I'll literally have a huge line on my forehead lol

my forehead is big but I can still get girls

true but I'm scared that I'll regret it because I will never be able to shave my head, and if my hair falls out whenI'm old then I'll have a lot of explaining to do. basically I'm committing to it for life.

The thing is that I'm not an incel and can easily get girls so I don't have a huge motivation to do it except to get even more girls easily.
"Well, you can always be thinner... look better."

• +1
It's not invisible in the case where I go bald later I'll literally have a huge line on my forehead lol
then just don't go bald, this isn't the fifties anymore u literally just buy fin and ur good

• +1
Reactions: blknswag

Also for OP: Hop on oral fin and min ASAP before the rest of ur hair goes bye bye
my hairline is naturally like that, only the right temple balded 18 years ago a bit but stopped since a long time

then just don't go bald, this isn't the fifties anymore u literally just buy fin and ur good
I don't want to use fin. also I could still go bald when im older even on fin

At the time I booked it I felt really convinced, I have to do it to ascend etc. but now it's actually in 2 weeks, I could still cancel it and get my deposit refunded within 24 hours.

Yes I have a huge forehead but I'm starting to think I don't really want to do it.. I mean I could already get girls and could get a girlfriend to marry with not too much effort. I don't really have a huge motivation to cut up my whole head and be some freak for life. Basically I started getting majorly scared about it and I don't know what to do. any advice?

View attachment 2964792
pic needed to judge bro

my hairline is naturally like that, only the right temple balded 18 years ago a bit but stopped since a long time

then the whole point of this conversation is retarded

reduction is a good idea, a better one in my opinion for you would be to get a hairtransplant.
if it were me id go for 2 but good initiative to take action

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and Icon

Holy shit, you're a fucking MESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

> Dude complains about alien tier forehead, doesn't understand that he will 99.9% be NW4-5 in the next 10 years
> Wants a hairline lowering surgery but is scared if he goes bald he'll be left with a massive & visible scar
> Doesn't want to hop on the only proven and tried medication that will thicken his hair and prevent further hairloss

Dude go fuck yourself and keep being an alien head then, fuck is wrong with u LMAO.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Icon, Miant Gimplants and researcher888
pic needed to judge bro
I posted it in the thread above

then the whole point of this conversation is retarded
Look the thing is I'm not balding. Why would I take an anti balding drug? What I'm saying is I can already get girls with my forehead, while this surgery could improve things the massive scar could also ruin my life.

> Dude complains about alien tier forehead, doesn't understand that he will 99.9% be NW4-5 in the next 10 years
> Wants a hairline lowering surgery but is scared if he goes bald he'll be left with a massive & visible scar
> Doesn't want to hop on the only proven and tried medication that will thicken his hair and prevent further hairloss

Dude go fuck yourself and keep being an alien head then, fuck is wrong with u LMAO.
I understand that you think this seeing my picture once but you have to put yourself in my shoes and understand my situation is not like you think. I had this forehead since childhood, my temples were always somewhat receded and my hair was in an M shape. I had the same hairline/hair when I was 14 years old. Like I said, only my right temple receeded a bit. I haven't lost hair in many years.

I'm saying that in the case that I would lose my hair unexpectedly, of course I don't know what will happen to me in 10 years, I will have a massive fucking scar. Whereas if I don't get the surgery, I could just get a hair transplant only to fill in the corners (not dense enough to low by much) and never have to deal with an ugly scar. You understand?

• JFL
Reactions: blknswag
Downsides to hairline lowering is what less skin? I can raise my eyebrows like normal and feel my forehead move but I’m assuming HL probably makes this tighter?

Just hop on topical finasteride and minoxidil to hold it if you don’t want surgery rn.

• +1

Look the thing is I'm not balding. Why would I take an anti balding drug?

I understand that you think this seeing my picture once but you have to put yourself in my shoes and understand my situation is not like you think. I had this forehead since childhood, my temples were always somewhat receded and my hair was in an M shape. I had the same hairline/hair when I was 14 years old. Like I said, only my right temple receeded a bit. I haven't lost hair in many years.

I'm saying that in the case that I would lose my hair unexpectedly, of course I don't know what will happen to me in 10 years, I will have a massive fucking scar. Whereas if I don't get the surgery, I could just get a hair transplant only to fill in the corners (not dense enough to low by much) and never have to deal with an ugly scar. You understand?
in the case where I go bald later

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndraBC and researcher888

Look the thing is I'm not balding. Why would I take an anti balding drug? What I'm saying is I can already get girls with my forehead, while this surgery could improve things the massive scar could also ruin my life.

Looks cam distorted, take a further away one please

• +1
Downsides to hairline lowering is what less skin? I can raise my eyebrows like normal and feel my forehead move but I’m assuming HL probably makes this tighter?

Just hop on topical finasteride and minoxidil to hold it if you don’t want surgery rn.
Downside is just having a scar on your head it's not related to eyebrows at all. I'm not balding so I'm not gonna hop on fin.

well what can I do about it? is it really that bad?
as you said, book that hairline lowering asap, do creams, lasers shit to cure the scar as better as possible and do a mini FUE over it to camouflage even better. ofc take FIN or even better DUT.
If you’ll lose ground in your 60s nobody will care about it

as you said, book that hairline lowering asap, do creams, lasers shit to cure the scar as better as possible and do a mini FUE over it to camouflage even better. ofc take FIN or even better DUT.
If you’ll lose ground in your 60s nobody will care about it
you sure its worth it? if it goes wrong it will really kill myself. Look im not ugly I can already get girls and I can just cover it a bit. fuckk im scared

• Hmm...
Reactions: FutureSlayer
you sure its worth it? if it goes wrong it will really kill myself. Look im not ugly I can already get girls and I can just cover it a bit. fuckk im scared
it’s worth it imo, arvid got it and it was not as crazy as yours.

• +1
reduction is a good idea, a better one in my opinion for you would be to get a hairtransplant.
if it were me id go for 2 but good initiative to take action
what about the scar

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
yeah but arvid is a crazy kid its not comparable. im a careful person. I dont want to kill myself
hair/forehead recession is one of the most pinpointed features even by normies, you need to take action imo…

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
hair/forehead recession is one of the most pinpointed features even by normies, you need to take action imo…
yes but maybe I can just get a hair transplant in the corners only and cope with the high forehead? the scar scares me to death

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
yes but maybe I can just get a hair transplant and cope with the high forehead?
Too high for a ht alone, would not give you density and you need to save the donor area for further in life

Too high for a ht alone, would not give you density and you need to save the donor area for further in life
OK but I have sensitive skin and scar easily I'm going to the world's top surgeon potentially but anything can happen. Also transplant could fall out. Or I could lose hair. You know? It's fucking scary.

OK but I have sensitive skin and scar easily I'm going to the world's top surgeon potentially but anything can happen. Also transplant could fall out. Or I could lose hair. You know? It's fucking scary.
It’s an easy surgery, you’ll be fine

• +1
View attachment 2964840

I had this candid taken of me a while ago but I frauded a bit with the hairstyle (it's brushed slightly forward )
yeah your fivehead makes you look like a southeast euro gypsie aka albanian, I'd get the surgery tbh. When I was referred to HL surgery I meant the skin if there is less available.

yeah your fivehead makes you look like a southeast euro gypsie aka albanian, I'd get the surgery tbh. When I was referred to HL surgery I meant the skin if there is less available.
is a big forehead an albanian trait? never heard of that. im germanic mixed with eastern european

He can use topical fin, I do it myself and have 0 sides.