Booked forehead reduction surgery in 2 weeks but I want to cancel it (need advice pls no trolling)

researcher888

researcher888

Silver
At the time I booked it I felt really convinced, I have to do it to ascend etc. but now it's actually in 2 weeks, I could still cancel it and get my deposit refunded within 24 hours.

Yes I have a huge forehead but I'm starting to think I don't really want to do it.. I mean I could already get girls and could get a girlfriend to marry with not too much effort. I don't really have a huge motivation to cut up my whole head and be some freak for life. Basically I started getting majorly scared about it and I don't know what to do. any advice?

• +1
Reactions: aber
my forehead right now(hair is greasy so looks more thin than it is)

image.png

your hairline looks subhuman stop crying and get the lowering.

looks aren’t just about girls
girls don't seem to mind it too much though. what about hte scar? i am a crybaby.

girls don't seem to mind it too much though. what about hte scar? i am a crybaby.
The scar heals super quickly, if it doesn’t get an HT on top of it.

It’ll heal 90-95% by the time you’re old after which anybody couldn’t care less about it.

Non alien now > Scar in old age

Jesus this forum

• +1
Reactions: fuse and researcher888
The scar heals super quickly, if it doesn’t get an HT on top of it.

It’ll heal 90-95% by the time you’re old after which anybody couldn’t care less about it.

Non alien now > Scar in old age

Jesus this forum
are you sure? maybe you can dm me and talk to me on the phone about it? XD I just feel worried :lul:

I have bad scarring in general (sensitive baby skin)

are you sure? maybe you can dm me and talk to me on the phone about it? XD I just feel worried :lul:

I have bad scarring in general (sensitive baby skin)
I’m gonna get this later down the line, big forehead naturally not nearly as big as yours like (70-75% of yours )

Stop being a child man the dopamine rush from looking in the mirror post surg will be worth it

• JFL
Reactions: researcher888
I’m gonna get this later down the line, big forehead naturally not nearly as big as yours like (70-75% of yours )

Stop being a child man the dopamine rush from looking in the mirror post surg will be worth it
The scar for life is very worrysome also worried about future blood flow.

What concentration ?
I made my own and set it to 0,1 (a bit higher now, I am putting a bit more each time to test for sides). I use resendyl as an agent so that it penetrates the skin. And I do derma stamping once a month 1,5 mm

my forehead right now(hair is greasy so looks more thin than it is)

image.png
Your forehead looks kinda normal tbh and tall forehead is dimorphic you just got shit hairline. I would focus on hair transplant.

• +1
Reactions: researcher888
Your forehead looks kinda normal tbh and tall forehead is dimorphic you just got shit hairline. I would focus on hair transplant.
Yes but hairline is too far back. a hair transplant is not enough to significantly reduce it.

just get the procedure then hop on fin

just claim it was a scar for some other surgery if someone points it out when ur like 50
yeah true decent point. but it might be visible a bit through the transplant if my hair gets wet. I just dont really want to think about shit like that you know?

yeah true decent point. but it might be visible a bit through the transplant if my hair gets wet. I just dont really want to think about shit like that you know?
i heavily doubt that, lmfao. the only major risk would be the scar being noticable until you get a transplant over it

i heavily doubt that, lmfao. the only major risk would be the scar being noticable until you get a transplant over it
Idk for me thinking about the fact that I can never buzz my head and I'm covering up a huge fUCKING SCAR all across my head and even a bit into the sides just makes me freak out. i have sensitive skin and scarring

OK I decided to just go for it. ill cover the scar with a HT. all or nothing.