Booked my appointment for non surgical rhinoplasty

Sharkymcstevenson

Sharkymcstevenson

Iron
Currently at high tier normie status, my nose failos me hard. I abused cocaine for years and fucked up the right side of my nose. Getting the indentation filled next week. The doctor is using Silikon 1000 fillers. Ngl hella nervous but I did my research, wish me luck boyo’s gonna ascend this year

• +1
Reactions: Justttt, BigChinHispanic and Zoneator
Nice! Fillers in the nose tip can cause problems in rhinoplasty if u are considering one. Some surgeons do not even operate when it is the condition. But the rest of the nose is okay.

Nice! Fillers in the nose tip can cause problems in rhinoplasty if u are considering one. Some surgeons do not even operate when it is the condition. But the rest of the nose is okay.
Yeah I’m just getting the side of the bridge filled, there is a noticeable dent. Also considering hiding a minor dorsal hump with an injection at the top of the bridge. Tbh the price isn’t terrible, full surgical rhino seems crazy compared to this

Yeah I’m just getting the side of the bridge filled, there is a noticeable dent. Also considering hiding a minor dorsal hump with an injection at the top of the bridge. Tbh the price isn’t terrible, full surgical rhino seems crazy compared to this
No probs then. Yeah rhino is unnecessary unless ur nose is extremely awfull. I hope u get a nice result!

No probs then. Yeah rhino is unnecessary unless ur nose is extremely awfull. I hope u get a nice result!
Tbh ngl I’m kind of a slayer despite my failo’s, I descended a lil bit cuz I was on coke and booze every weekend. I have a high lay count and spin plates pretty easily

Don’t party too hard, it will accelerate aging, fucking brutal

Tbh ngl I’m kind of a slayer despite my failo’s, I descended a lil bit cuz I was on coke and booze every weekend. I have a high lay count and spin plates pretty easily

Don’t party too hard, it will accelerate aging, fucking brutal
I descended because studying architecture. I have lost a lot of collagen and hair due to sleepless nights and studying. But i will get them back. Softmaxxing in 2020.

respect sir

I suggest that you don’t use “silicon“ or any non resorbable materials. Stick to hyaluronic acid. Otherwise you can ruin your nose

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I suggest that you don’t use “silicon“ or any non resorbable materials. Stick to hyaluronic acid. Otherwise you can ruin your nose

Care to explain the science behind this? I was told it was the best option for permanent changes, and was FDA approved for use in the eye etc. also the doctor performing the procedure is one of the most experienced in the world and pioneered the technique and has performed it for over 25 years without any issues

I’m sure you can google that to find more information. Find which exact material are they going to use an d search for related problems

the complication rate might be low but, still...

Besides, with hyaluronic acid you can test how it looks like for a while

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Currently at high tier normie status, my nose failos me hard. I abused cocaine for years and fucked up the right side of my nose. Getting the indentation filled next week. The doctor is using Silikon 1000 fillers. Ngl hella nervous but I did my research, wish me luck boyo’s gonna ascend this year
Low post count, but you were online today, so I'll try it.
How are the results? Could you post before/after pics?