Boomers hate successful influencers so much

Bitch

Bitch

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎
"Back in my day I had to work and not make a few TikToks to make millions of dollars"

Me (an 18 yo), was sitting down with my uncle who's around 40 and my dad who's a few years older than him and my whole family and we were having a Christmas Eve dinner.

Then my uncle started talking about how no young person wants to work anymore and all they do is try to get famous on tiktok and how insanely rich some lazy kids are becoming from doing nothing.

He was dropping numbers that didn't even make sense.

The thing I found hilarious is how much hate influencers receive, ESPECIALLY from OLD PEOPLE. It's crazy how you can put so much time and energy in to making quality content for example on YouTube for millions of people, filming and editing videos for people to watch your stuff. Yet you will still get told by OLD PEOPLE that you're doing nothing, you're a lazy piece of shit who just does nothing and is privileged by living in a certain time period in history where "it's easy to make money by doing nothing apparently".

But one thing that is worse than being a successful influencer that makes a lot of money and gets a lot of hate is being an influencer that earns zero to small amounts of money and gets hate. You're trying super hard and you're just being told that you're cringe, people make fun out of you for "chasing clout" and old people will MAKE FUN OUT OF YOU EVEN MORE just because you tried and failed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, Deleted member 23017, GalacticHero and 18 others
@Gargantuan please move this thread to moneymaking & success.

edit: Thank you for your service.

Last edited:
the current generation of elderly stripped the resources of most countries on the planet within a single generation and left absolutely nothing for the future inhabitants, polluted the planet to the point a large portion of it will be unable to support any amount of biodiversity under the notion of 'leave it to future generations', supported the kind of cultural progression that'll lead to their children being unable to find partners and build families, exported all of the industry overseas for short-term profit, destroying any chance of finding work or purpose for a large chunk of the native people who aren't particularly intellectually gifted, or any hope at a stable economy, destroyed all educational and academic institutions in innumerable social and political experiments that'll cripple at least several generations that underwent it, and supported the kind of banking and economics that have put the most powerful countries on earth in the most debt that has ever been seen in human history, causing massive economic recessions that affect the entire globe, and created social institutions that redistribute wealth to their own generations from their own children in outrageous retirement and pension funds that they barely contributed to to live in luxury and comfort while the entire world they have ruined melts and burns around them.

they deserve nothing besides your unfiltered resentment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, gribsufer1, forevergymcelling and 23 others
do you realize that your uncle is closer to a zoomer than a boomer ?

boomer is from 1940's to 1960

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, KING REIDYZ, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
do you realize that your uncle is closer to a zoomer than a boomer ?

boomer is from 1940's to 1960
I don't care, he's an oldfag who didn't grow up in the iphone/social media age

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
as they should

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Deleted member 24586, ascension and 2 others
"Back in my day I had to work and not make a few TikToks to make millions of dollars"

Me (an 18 yo), was sitting down with my uncle who's around 40 and my dad who's a few years older than him and my whole family and we were having a Christmas Eve dinner.

Then my uncle started talking about how no young person wants to work anymore and all they do is try to get famous on tiktok and how insanely rich some lazy kids are becoming from doing nothing.

The thing I found hilarious is how much hate influencers receive, ESPECIALLY from OLD PEOPLE. It's crazy how you can put so much time and energy in to making quality content for example on YouTube for millions of people, filming and editing videos for people to watch your stuff. Yet you will still get told by OLD PEOPLE that you're doing nothing, you're a lazy piece of shit who just does nothing and is privileged by living in a certain time period in history where "it's easy to make money by doing nothing apparently".

But one thing that is worse than being a successful influencer that makes a lot of money and gets a lot of hate is being an influencer that earns zero to small amounts of money and gets hate. You're trying super hard and you're just being told that you're cringe, people make fun out of you for "chasing clout" and old people will MAKE FUN OUT OF YOU EVEN MORE just because you tried and failed.
Part of it is the natural bitterness everyone feels when they are older. The choices they have made are their lives 40 something year olds have either lived their lives or have regret.

But there is something awful about the average baby boomer. They have this bitterness compounded with entitlement/narcissism. White boomers are often terrible people they really had it much easier. They have the same pull yourself up by the bootstraps mentality as even older gens but they are also entitled and never worked much. Rich White boomers are the only people I know of who actively make their kids lives worse on a large scale.

I have heard many stories from people who get kicked out. You never see this in Asian, Jewish, and Hispanic households. Its always rich White parents doing this. I really don't get it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Sleeper, Danish_Retard and 6 others

Although to be fair if your parents are against it they may not be wrong. If you tell them you want to be an influencer they probably just think its a dumb idea.

Not many people will ever make full time income. And of those who do even fewer will keep it for more then half a decade. Treat it like a side hustle or a hobby but I wouldn't be devoting 40+ hours a week unless you are gaining traction quickly. Most influencers won't make it and of those who do very few will be relevant in 5 years.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 23778, blackincelibance209 and 4 others

Nobody gives a shit what old people think and the vast majority of people obviously respect what those people do otherwise, 1. Those people wouldn’t be famous (no fans, no fame, simple) and 2. Everyone wouldn’t be trying to do the same thing they’re doing

There’s really nothing to whine about here. If you’re looking for validation from old fucks that means you’re still bluepilled and have no idea how the world actually works and what the hierarchy actually is.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, blackincelibance209 and Bitch

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20422, Danish_Retard, mogger797 and 6 others
Next time tell him to suck bearboys stinky lazy cock

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Bitch
Although to be fair if your parents are against it they may not be wrong. If you tell them you want to be an influencer they probably just think its a dumb idea.

Not many people will ever make full time income. And of those who do even fewer will keep it for more then half a decade. Treat it like a side hustle or a hobby but I wouldn't be devoting 40+ hours a week unless you are gaining traction quickly. Most influencers won't make it and of those who do very few will be relevant in 5 years.
I agree. I am a web developer currently already working on some projects for a couple of mid-size companies. And no, I did not tell my parents that I want to become an influencer. This topic was brought up by my uncle randomly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Deleted member 24614
Nobody gives a shit what old people think and the vast majority of people obviously respect what those people do otherwise, 1. Those people wouldn’t be famous (no fans, no fame, simple) and 2. Everyone wouldn’t be trying to do the same thing they’re doing

There’s really nothing to whine about here. If you’re looking for validation from old fucks that means you’re still bluepilled and have no idea how the world actually works and what the hierarchy actually is.
Yeah makes sense, I agree

It's crazy how you can put so much time and energy in to making quality content for example on YouTube for millions of people, filming and editing videos for people to watch your stuff.

I don't think he was talking about those people, probably just the whores and e-boys who do absolutely nothing on camera and still make millions

• JFL
Reactions: Bitch
I agree. I am a web developer currently already working on some projects for a couple of mid-size companies. And no, I did not tell my parents that I want to become an influencer. This topic was brought up by my uncle randomly.
Well thats a bit different. I know some retards who will just say that to their parents as an excuse to live rent free for years. Oh mom I don't have a job yet because I'm gonna be an influencer ect.

• +1
I don't think he was talking about those people, probably just the whores and e-boys who do absolutely nothing on camera and still make millions
Could be the case, but looks like only eboys and ethots are his definition of an inluencer/youtuber/tiktoker then

Could be the case, but looks like only eboys and ethots are his definition of an inluencer/youtuber/tiktoker then

It probably is. Even older people know it's difficult to make actual engaging, well thought-out content. No one respects these useless tikthot cumdumpsters and faggy prettyboys wearing makeup and pouting like a gay prostitute on camera.

• +1

Hit the nail on the head

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126
He's right to an extent, 99% of wannabe influencers will fail and those who succeed will be forgotten within 5-6 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 11126
"being an influencer" is a meme. 99% of successful influencers worked normal jobs and went to college until they were successful. These are just lazy foids and vaping insentient zoomers making excuses for not wanting to grow up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872, Deleted member 20677 and Bitch
Influencers now are sell out trannies

the current generation of elderly stripped the resources of most countries on the planet within a single generation and left absolutely nothing for the future inhabitants, polluted the planet to the point a large portion of it will be unable to support any amount of biodiversity under the notion of 'leave it to future generations', supported the kind of cultural progression that'll lead to their children being unable to find partners and build families, exported all of the industry overseas for short-term profit, destroying any chance of finding work or purpose for a large chunk of the native people who aren't particularly intellectually gifted, or any hope at a stable economy, destroyed all educational and academic institutions in innumerable social and political experiments that'll cripple at least several generations that underwent it, and supported the kind of banking and economics that have put the most powerful countries on earth in the most debt that has ever been seen in human history, causing massive economic recessions that affect the entire globe, and created social institutions that redistribute wealth to their own generations from their own children in outrageous retirement and pension funds that they barely contributed to to live in luxury and comfort while the entire world they have ruined melts and burns around them.

Holy shit what an exceptional roast

Clapping Applause GIF

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

No need to write essays just blame the jooz

That’s a pretty old man take coming from a 40 year old, you’d think he was 80. One would think he had some understanding. Most 40 year olds I know still wear caps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778

ppl under estimate the near satanic selfishness of the boomer generation. they are truly the fuckin worst

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Hit the nail on the head
Even the highly successful ones make 6 figures. Thats not a lot in the long run most likely it won't last. You are very lucky if you make 6 figures for 5 years. I should be making that out of college if things go well.

Tbh I wouldn't want to be an eceleb I have too many skeletons in my closet I also wouldn't want the fame. Only appeal of fame is the money and I can get the money without the fame.

Fuck boomers

They can’t take all of the blame. They were manipulated into all of these things by mass media campaigns directed towards changing their way of thinking towards corporate interests. This was in an era before the internet where there was zero exposure to alternative sources of information. If they were exposed to the truth from a young age, they would have never signed up for any of this. In the age of the internet, the truth can never be fully hidden. Hopefully future generations will open their eyes and fix the damage that has been done.

Lol

Maybe 1 in 1000 Wannabe Influencers makes more than minimum wage

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
for every zoomer influencer making over six figures there's a thousand wagie zoomers putting in much more work to make a fraction of what boomers used to make.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
boomers hate younger, good looking men you mean

boomers can eat the shit directly out of my asscrack

A 40 yr old is a millennial jfl

Part of it is the natural bitterness everyone feels when they are older. The choices they have made are their lives 40 something year olds have either lived their lives or have regret.

But there is something awful about the average baby boomer. They have this bitterness compounded with entitlement/narcissism. White boomers are often terrible people they really had it much easier. They have the same pull yourself up by the bootstraps mentality as even older gens but they are also entitled and never worked much. Rich White boomers are the only people I know of who actively make their kids lives worse on a large scale.

I have heard many stories from people who get kicked out. You never see this in Asian, Jewish, and Hispanic households. Its always rich White parents doing this. I really don't get it.
Ive spoken these exact words, even just on this forum. As far as I can understand it, the easier your life is (boomers) then the more you romanticise the idea of struggle and suffering since you never actually went through any. This is why they want their children to "work hard" and suffer like they never did because they think it is a good thing, meanwhile minority families are trying to secure as much of a life as possible for their kids because they know how hard things can and inevitably will get if they dont do so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and RSzeiS
Fuck off who doesn't
Imagine liking TikTok celebs and Twitch streamers

legit, this is why I avoid discussing what I do with anyone older than me
they just try poke holes in what you're doing despite not understanding it and ask you when you will work for someone else like they do and they will pray for your downfall

he is very late gen xer. My kids are boomers he would be my grandkid

With demographic apocalypse literally 2/3s of ppl you see outside are old fucks projecting their ideas onto you. Their influence in the economy is understate. We'll be living in a nursing home economy where there's 3 old ppl to support for every young person.