“Bored” means horny

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

to bemoan what I could not bemoan upon your breast
I remember watching some Chris Hansen predator catch videos and he caught this midget dwarf. This guy is weird looking because his face looks like a normal guy but he’s a midget. Usually midgets have the same weird face, but not this guy.

060503_predator_hmed_4p.jpg

And the guy was asked “how come you chose to meet up with this 13 year old today?”

And the pred’s response was “I just was hanging out at home and was bored. Just wanted to come hang out.”

And Hansen replies “bored? Well if you’re bored why not watch a movie or hang out with your buddies and watch a game why come meet a girl for sex?”

he didn’t wanna explicitly say it, but the pred was just horny and wanted to eat some pussy and ass and have sex.

@LancasteR @The Grinch @isis_Bleach

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, isis_Bleach and The Grinch
Dear CIA, I don’t know why this guy tagged me, we’re not friends and never have been. I distance myself from him everything he says and fully support law and order.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, Kroker, laaoo and 1 other person
Dear CIA, I don’t know why this guy tagged me, we’re not friends and never have been. I distance myself from him everything he says and fully support law and order.
Ah you don’t got to worry, senile faggot, you’re too old for the CIA to give two shits about. They want them young dangerous criminals not old worthless nobodies like you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR, The Grinch and laaoo
this is actually a useful insight. high IQ

Old TCAP was classic.

Some of my favourite involved the funniest situations.

There was the rabbi, the sergeant who got onto his knees and started begging and sobbing and the teenage kid who brought multiple boxes of condoms. I even remember the fucker's name : Richer.

I remember watching some Chris Hansen predator catch videos and he caught this midget dwarf. This guy is weird looking because his face looks like a normal guy but he’s a midget. Usually midgets have the same weird face, but not this guy.

060503_predator_hmed_4p.jpg

And the guy was asked “how come you chose to meet up with this 13 year old today?”

And the pred’s response was “I just was hanging out at home and was bored. Just wanted to come hang out.”

And Hansen replies “bored? Well if you’re bored why not watch a movie or hang out with your buddies and watch a game why come meet a girl for sex?”

he didn’t wanna explicitly say it, but the pred was just horny and wanted to eat some pussy and ass and have sex.

@LancasteR @The Grinch @isis_Bleach
hey im bored🙂

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore