Just spent a few days in Stockholm

Never in my life have I seen a bigger disparity in looks between men and women

The girls look fucking insane, the concentration of HTB-Stacylite+ is legit unreal. Where as the men look like utter shit. Weird features, pale as fuck, fair hair, absolutely 0 sex appeal, skinny as fuck too. They all have geek pheno

I didn't get mogged a single time out of the thousands of people I walked past daily (maybe once actually by a guy who looked to be a legit giga chad but I didn't have a chance to get a closer look. It was in a clothing store and I couldn't go and look cause my gf was asking me to come downstairs with her. It's annoying asf cause I wanted to get a pic just in case. He was like 6'5 with a massive frame and what looked like a Chad face but I couldn't confirm as I only saw from a distance)

Other than that I was getting IOIs left and right on the street and the metro. Although girls there look to be around 5'7 on average, they are way taller than UK girls.

Also the whole ethnic thing is way overblown. The UK has 1000x more ethnics than Stockholm and it's not even close.

Overall a really nice city except for how cold it is + the nightlife was dog shit. Everywhere was dead on a Saturday night. Wouldn't mind living there for a few months ngl
Cope you definitely got mogged alot

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234 and borntosuffer
yeah yeah, right

You are beyond delusional about your looks. You are a tiny guy with 0 dimorphism.

Probably still coping with the "dark looks" theories, aka brown like 99% of the planet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samiscool234, DarkAscender, borntosuffer and 10 others
Did you get heightmogged by everyone?

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and noonespecial
Stockholm is the only place in Nordics where you get to see HTB+ girls regularly

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling

The girls look fucking insane, the concentration of HTB-Stacylite+ is legit unreal. Where as the men look like utter shit. Weird features, pale as fuck, fair hair, absolutely 0 sex appeal, skinny as fuck too. They all have geek pheno

I didn't get mogged a single time out of the thousands of people I walked past daily (maybe once actually by a guy who looked to be a legit giga chad but I didn't have a chance to get a closer look. It was in a clothing store and I couldn't go and look cause my gf was asking me to come downstairs with her. It's annoying asf cause I wanted to get a pic just in case. He was like 6'5 with a massive frame and what looked like a Chad face but I couldn't confirm as I only saw from a distance)

Other than that I was getting IOIs left and right on the street and the metro. Although girls there look to be around 5'7 on average, they are way taller than UK girls.

Also the whole ethnic thing is way overblown. The UK has 1000x more ethnics than Stockholm and it's not even close.

Overall a really nice city except for how cold it is + the nightlife was dog shit. Everywhere was dead on a Saturday night. Wouldn't mind living there for a few months ngl
Nice to see you enjoyed my city!
I’m lucky to not have the typical nerdic looks tbh so my smv is a lot higher compared to other guys here.

Nightlife is usually best in the summer tbh, it’s like Swedes go dormant during the colder winter months lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
I hope you learned a lesson and will become more narcy in the future now that you had a reality check

• JFL
Reactions: infini
See any somalis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, Messar, sportsmogger and 2 others
Been saying this. The nordic mogger is a myth

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I hope you learned a lesson and will become more narcy in the future now that you had a reality check
What reality check? That Sweeds look like shit?

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav
Stay there for longer than a few days you can barely experience anything in such limited time
And go Clubbing

Nordic foids are very good looking, more so than in most countries, but being from here myself, i don't find it anything special. Exposure effect

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Nordic foids are very good looking, more so than in most countries, but being from here myself, i don't find it anything special. Exposure effect
what country are you from?

@TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
Many mismatched couples as well

I saw a legit clear cut Stacy walking hand in hand with a mulatto guy who was exactly the same height as her. His face was slightly above average at best, non gymcelled too
Average Scandi couples, meanwhile (aspie) HTN’s like me rot

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial
Scandinavia is mostly an overrated frozen shit hole with no action, life quality my ass
women can look good if you like their type ngl
people in Southern France and Northern Italy mog them to an other galaxy and back in my experience

also Med reigns supreme confirmed again

• Ugh..
Reactions: borntosuffer

Tales tales and tales

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer
denmark is the mogger country of scandinavia
sweden is incels and maybe 10 slayers

Saw a couple of prettyboy face moggers (think @Niklaus Mikaelson/ @Anstrum95 but with mogger summer coloring) when I went they pushed everyone past as they were leaving Maccies in the early hours (JFL at Sweden's short hour nightlife times) but they were absolute twinks when I got between them like a anglo-brute bollard they just bounced past. It was height vs width jfl. Was the closest to moggers I got if not that every other bloke looked like Mikael Åkerfeldt. Max is some of the best goyslop I've ever tried. I went to a rock club got IOI's by a nice blonde but was with my LTR ex at the time. Tinder there was insane. Had the same guestlist issue but she said to me after it was due to age so I have no doubt it's a cope to secretly keep deathnics out from de-purification. Was a bad, brutal blackpill, traumatic trip to be honest.
anstrum xdd hes low mtn

My theory makes more sense. I'll believe yours when you make a sound argument. @Whatever

What you’re getting at is that your look needs to signal an experience for the girl more than you need to be good looking, I agree 100%, especially if you’re putting yourself on Insta or the apps. The promise of an experience will draw them in.

I agree that not all girls want high trust prettyboys, in fact that look seems kinda out, I don’t see HTB+ with those guys. In 2024 you wanna be either oofy doofy or medium ugly low trust ogre/Shrek. I see being ethnic playing into either one but white guys who can pull off the dark triad look, Post Malone and Pete Davidson types, that’s who’s fucking the most white girls. My observations are US West Coast though, I’ll be in Europe next month, it’ll be fun to make threads like this about Zurich and Milan.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Xangsane and truthhurts
I saw this Swedish Stacy here on Oregon Hinge the other day and fuck, just fuck. I can no longer handle not being a slayer in Scandinavia. Especially because my first time ever clubbing was in Reykjavik and it was like giga easy mode. This was 10 years ago so who knows if I can repeat it but I’ve known what I’m missing ever since and I can no longer cope.

I wanted to go to Norway and Sweden and clubbing on New Year’s in Stockholm or Uppsala but I have to go to my sister’s stupid ass betabuxx wedding instead. So maybe next year. This will give me more time to looksmax. But if any good shit happens in Switzerland and Italy next month then maybe I’m fine, we’ll see.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

@sportsmogger is that true about stacylites and type shit :ogre::ogre:.
How much success would Salludon have there?

IMG 8557
IMG 9554

Or dellisola
IMG 1918
IMG 1725

Could they both clear the satcylites and shit, or would the go more for a Kaden Carson type?
IMG 1786
IMG 1773

Did a stacylite really stand out to you ?

:ogre::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, NZb6Air and sportsmogger
I saw this Swedish Stacy here on Oregon Hinge the other day and fuck, just fuck. I can no longer handle not being a slayer in Scandinavia. Especially because my first time ever clubbing was in Reykjavik and it was like giga easy mode. This was 10 years ago so who knows if I can repeat it but I’ve known what I’m missing ever since and I can no longer cope.

I wanted to go to Norway and Sweden and clubbing on New Year’s in Stockholm or Uppsala but I have to go to my sister’s stupid ass betabuxx wedding instead. So maybe next year. This will give me more time to looksmax. But if any good shit happens in Switzerland and Italy next month then maybe I’m fine, we’ll see.
is she face wise comparable to any models or celebrities?
Does she Fogg these?

IMG 1971
IMG 1919
IMG 0405

• +1
Reactions: Whatever

View attachment 3226930View attachment 3226932
Or dellisola
View attachment 3226933View attachment 3226934
Could they both clear the satcylites and shit, or would the go more for a Kaden Carson type?
View attachment 3226938View attachment 3226939

All of these guys would do well tbh

Salludon and Delisolla the most though

And no this guy just fell for the Pheno halo

• JFL

View attachment 3226930View attachment 3226932
Or dellisola
View attachment 3226933View attachment 3226934
View attachment 3226938View attachment 3226939

this nigga sportsmogger said these won't do shit cause they need social circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Whatever and truthhurts
She has a more compact face than any of them, which is what I like so for me personally she does. She looks kinda like the girl on the right though.
Is her compact face Barrett tier? Isn’t a too compact face some short face Syndrom type shit?
:ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj and Whatever
Is her compact face Barrett tier? Isn’t a too compact face some short face Syndrom type shit?

Yes, face shapes like Barrett’s are very common in Scandinavia, that’s probably why he’s so popular on here, he has a face like a Swedish girl.

Short face syndrome gets misdiagnosed on here, basically it’s recessed mandible + low gonial and mandibular plane angle, long face syndrome is recession + very high angles. The Barrett type face is naturally compact and fully formed with no recession, it grew right.

• +1
Yes, face shapes like Barrett’s are very common in Scandinavia, that’s probably why he’s so popular on here, he has a face like a Swedish girl.
Would then Barrett do very well dating wise
Short face syndrome gets misdiagnosed on here, basically it’s recessed mandible + low gonial and mandibular plane angle, long face syndrome is recession + very high angles. The Barrett type face is naturally compact and fully formed with no recession, it grew right.
Thanks for the clarification. I might have on last question. How are the dynamics out there, when you see couples. Are the couples usually looksmatched or who moggs who on average ?

Would then Barrett do very well dating wise

Thanks for the clarification. I might have on last question. How are the dynamics out there, when you see couples. Are the couples usually looksmatched or who moggs who on average ?

Ya, I imagine a look like Barrett or Yung Lean would do very well in Sweden.

You mean in Oregon? I’ve been here over a year now and it’s been weird as far as that exact thing, I hardly ever see looksmatched couples above MTN with MTB. There are way more HTNs than HTBs but it’s like it doesn’t matter, it’s an oofy doofy zone here, I see the hottest girls with legit LTNs just about every weekend. Social circle and proximity is how you meet girls here, mandatory. I came back to .org earlier this year to rant about oofy doofy and proximity type shit because of how often I see this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and truthhurts
What you’re getting at is that your look needs to signal an experience for the girl more than you need to be good looking, I agree 100%, especially if you’re putting yourself on Insta or the apps. The promise of an experience will draw them in.

I agree that not all girls want high trust prettyboys, in fact that look seems kinda out, I don’t see HTB+ with those guys. In 2024 you wanna be either oofy doofy or medium ugly low trust ogre/Shrek. I see being ethnic playing into either one but white guys who can pull off the dark triad look, Post Malone and Pete Davidson types, that’s who’s fucking the most white girls. My observations are US West Coast though, I’ll be in Europe next month, it’ll be fun to make threads like this about Zurich and Milan.
What makes you think high trust prettyboy look seems to be out and you don't see HTB+ with those guys; but shrek or oofy?

• +1
Reactions: Whatever and truthhurts

Post Malone 😂

The US is tutorial mode.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Whatever and truthhurts
What makes you think high trust prettyboy look seems to be out and you don't see HTB+ with those guys; but shrek or oofy?

Because of the jealousy factor, even the prettiest girls these days are shockingly insecure, which means that a lot of them don’t wanna be around someone who makes them jealous. They won’t get jealous of an oofy or a Shrek or maybe certain types of good looking guys, but with a prettyboy they might. Also the experience, Shreks look like rough sex to them, prettyboys look like some TikTok video, when they’re drunk and horny who are they gonna pick.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Because of the jealousy factor, even the prettiest girls these days are shockingly insecure, which means that a lot of them don’t wanna be around someone who makes them jealous. They won’t get jealous of an oofy or a Shrek or maybe certain types of good looking guys, but with a prettyboy they might. Also the experience, Shreks look like rough sex to them, prettyboys look like some TikTok video, when they’re drunk and horny who are they gonna pick.
What kind of good looking guys aren’t they jealous of and why prettyboys?

What kind of good looking guys aren’t they jealous of and why prettyboys?

One that I was thinking of are golden retriever dad energy guys. They remind HQNP MTB+ of their fathers which is huge for an LTR.

How rare would you say is a joel kinnaman looks level male there ? 1/500?

I
The cope here is insane

Yes you are a mogger
View attachment 3225644View attachment 3225645

But you are also 5'7

The people you are calling geeks and nerds are literally 6'1 on average

The absolute delusion of manlets JFL
View attachment 3225646

This is basically the equivalent of 5'6 Mexican manlet Amnesia claiming to be 100% European German Nazi JFL

Doesnt matter how much you can bench, youd be brutally mogged by the average Swede as a 5'6 manlet (also jfl at exagerrating it to 5'8 and now 5'9)
Is that really him first pic or he got surgeries and looks dif

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday