Boring/ normie face

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
Biggest death sentence.

Nothing striking about my face at all. Boring to look at.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846
Better than subhuman and inharmonious (unproportional and asymmetrical). THAT'S a death sentence.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 2227, Gengar and 2 others
It's not a death sentence you fucking mentalcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Gengar and Deleted member 3043
There's some truth to this.
rhinoplasty-nose-job-WI-patient-231.jpg

Look at this dude, there's nothing too bad about this face, but nothing good either. Having a lack of striking features such as broad well projected zygos, or good jaw, or some eye colouring, is death sentence as it just makes you invisible to women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 2846

Look at this dude, there's nothing too bad about this face, but nothing good either. Having a lack of striking features such as broad well projected zygos, or good jaw, or some eye colouring, is death sentence as it just makes you invisible to women.

There's a lot of bad about his face. Are you blind? Eyes too close together and one of the longest midfaces I've seen in a while.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2, UsernameRequired, InZayn and 3 others
There's a lot of bad about his face. Are you blind? Eyes too close together and one of the longest midfaces I've seen in a while.
His ES ratio is technically within a normal tier range, and the midface is slightly long at 0.98 but defo not the worst ratio Ive seen. Just a few mm of bone here and there and he might have been chadlite.

His ES ratio is technically within a normal tier range, and the midface is slightly long at 0.98 but defo not the worst ratio Ive seen. Just a few mm of bone here and there and he might have been chadlite.
his eyes are too close for his long face.

You are out of your tiny fucking mind.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
Never mind his ES ratio is fucked.
Ay homie watch how you talk dawg, Im not talking shit so show some fucking respect. Unless you wanna come down to where I live and throw down then shut the fuck and dont be a keyboard warrior.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946
@PrettyBoyMaxxing , niggas come in here with 94 messages acting like they some top shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Never mind his ES ratio is fucked.

Ay homie watch how you talk dawg, Im not talking shit so show some fucking respect. Unless you wanna come down to where I live and throw down then shut the fuck and dont be a keyboard warrior.
@PrettyBoyMaxxing , negros come in here with 94 messages acting like they some top shit.

Yes. You are out of your tiny fucking mind. Thanks for confirming.

wtf, the longest nose I've ever seen, especially considering he is tiliting his head UP, it might not look "strikingily deformed" at first glance but wtf

I'm not afraid of low caste curries.
Pfft low caste, im literally the highest caste there is, but thats not relevant here. Youll be afraid if you see me IRL with my buddy.
I got big Jew nose and massive UEE
I still think you should get rhinoplasty done, it would be a ton of benefit for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
Pfft low caste, im literally the highest caste there is, but thats not relevant here. Youll be afraid if you see me IRL with my buddy.

Tried to find a picture of you on these forums. Couldn't find one. Help a brother out?

• JFL
Reactions: Reoreyh
So we can laugh at you.
Motherfucker who's we? Ive been much more active on these forums and I've talked to many more users here. There is no 'we' nigga its just you, bitch boy.

Maybe the face he is a fucking cyclop is bad?
MOGS my ipd tho