Boris Johnson statusmaxxed and slew a hotty

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Boris Johnson (UK PM) is such a slayer. He had a nasty wife originally but as his career progressed he saw the writing on the wall like a true scholar with regards to his original hag wife. I imagine she was a demanding heartless entitled bitch - just by looking at her photos.

Boris realized this and got himself a hot piece of ass - Carrie

.Boris and his old wife.
Boris-Johnson-and-his-wife-Marina-1014709.jpg

Boris and Carrie

Boris-Johnson-baby-1275282.jpg

Boris-jOnhosn-baby-name-1276916.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
Trumps wife mogs

• +1
Reactions: garfyld
ce05ed44f4009e190d55838f26c5c5a2.jpg
melania-trump-alex-rodriguez-reception-2004jpg.jpg
melania-trump-samsung-launch-party-2010jpg.jpg

Her eyes are unmoggable

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and MentalistKebab
Borris and Carries relationship is probably going to end up as a disaster. His first wife was his looksmax, his current partner/wife or whatever brutally mogs him. There is no way Carrie feels phyiscal attraction for this guy. Ngl it would be pretty based if borris was pumping and dumping women like this but they have a child together... I cannot help but see this shit through a blackpill lens. Im thinking a little bit of drama and a divorce rape 5 years from now. Just imagine the child support from the literal prime minister lmao.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Borris and Carries relationship is probably going to end up as a disaster. His first wife was his looksmax, his current partner/wife or whatever brutally mogs him. There is no way Carrie feels phyiscal attraction for this guy. Ngl it would be pretty based if borris was pumping and dumping women like this but they have a child together... I cannot help but see this shit through a blackpill lens. Im thinking a little bit of drama and a divorce rape 5 years from now. Just imagine the child support from the literal prime minister lmao.

I think it will last..

She's 32 years and her years of getting railed by Chads are well and truly over and gotten out of her system.
Boris is the PM and the highest authority in the land. She is sorted for life.

I mean Boris isn’t even ugly tbh just an oldcel.

D435F9EC F92A 4CE9 AD8B 2EF630F02295

Now Rory Stewart on the other hand...