Born in AmeriKKKa = mog

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW
Amerimutts don't know how good they have it there. They've got all amendments, can own a shit ton of weapons, have access to top tier services, minimum salary is 4 time that of middle class in third world shitholes.

But then you have shitskins like myself that rot in fourth world shithole police states where I have to break my back working 48 hours per week just to earn 500 dollars (JFL).

Not to mention, that if you say shit anything about status quo here, some armed prettyboys will come to your subhuman flat just to ask a few "questions". In other words, LDAR.
@Chris Benoit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, polishcel, MoggerGaston and 11 others
19 yo starbucks worker in america makes the same as a doctor in my shithole. Over

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Jamaldickjavontus, Zonar and 7 others
Cope they have niggers there

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: forevermirin, SADA, Despicable and 1 other person
I'd Love to be Born in America. i'd heightmog everyone there + I'd get extra SMV boost because of exotic pheno.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I thought u didn’t work

Another day another shitskin cope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel, ReinhardRacist and BitchBoy
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, Manletmachine, Deleted member 21899 and 1 other person
Their wages are good but qol is dogshit. Their food alone is enough reason to never step anywhere close to that shithole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, hardestmfintheroom and Manletmachine
Their wages are good but qol is dogshit. Their food alone is enough reason to never step anywhere close to that shithole
Muh ray peat

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Manletmachine and BrahminBoss
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 21899 and BrahminBoss
  • JFL
Reactions: SocietyIsSolipsistic, Mr. President, HitAndRun and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Deleted member 21899
What meme JFL. Every other shithole in this world is just a subhuman version of burgerland.
Exactly. Burger land is in the same class as other shitholes. Balkans mog if you have the money.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and St.TikTokcel
Bruh you live in india

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 39692, Mr. President and 2 others
Bruh you live in india
In one of the biggest metropolitan cities in a very posh neighbourhood. Only way I’ll consider leaving this place if I get a good spot in the Balkans. All my cousins are in USA and they tell me it’s a shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro, forevermirin, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
In one of the biggest metropolitan cities in a very posh neighbourhood. Only way I’ll consider leaving this place if I get a good spot in the Balkans. All my cousins are in USA and they tell me it’s a shithole
Why balkans?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, St.TikTokcel and BitchBoy
  • JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy
No Balkan foids love me more than poojas for some reason
You would be a walking meme. And the guys… oh fuck i shudder to think what the guys would do to you

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss
You would be a walking meme. And the guys… oh fuck i shudder to think what the guys would do to you
Why? I’m handsome as fuck with low inhib and great height and frame

Why? I’m handsome as fuck with low inhib and great height and frame
Sure, let me know how it goes. Eastern europeans arent like western cucks though

Sure, let me know how it goes. Eastern europeans arent like western cucks though
By balkans I include Italy , Crete and Greece..

They are. If anything they love browns since half of them are browns themselves + most of them were and are multicultural shitholes (tajiks, chechens, churkas like @.*my*. and etc).

• +1
They are. If anything they love browns since half of them are browns themselves + most of them were and are multicultural shitholes (tajiks, chechens, churkas like @.*my*. and etc).
Thanks for the input, incel asian

• JFL
IMG 8262

Countries circled are the only ones worthy of respect.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
Sounds nice , but wouldn’t live in there. What about Western Europe wouldn’t salary wise be similar or even Australia

Sounds nice , but wouldn’t live in there. What about Western Europe wouldn’t salary wise be similar or even Australia
Police state

All my cousins are in USA and they tell me it’s a shithole
- me telling my loser "friend" about the party when he asks me why i didn't invite him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
- me telling my loser "friend" about the party when he asks me why i didn't invite him
Nah two of them came back to Mumbai lol. Dalits fantasise about it when reality is there’s no muh “ American dream” for looks and height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and forevermirin
Nah two of them came back to Mumbai lol. Dalits fantasise about it when reality is there’s no muh “ American dream” for looks and height
severe cope btw. america is a land of endless possibility. the best place in the world to have money. i wish i never left.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and St.TikTokcel
severe cope btw. america is a land of endless possibility. the best place in the world to have money. i wish i never left.
if you’re rich the first places to consider are Italy and Abu Dhabi. The fact you think it’s America shows how much zogged you are. Do you also think Malibu California is the beacon of civilisation?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
if you’re rich the first places to consider are Italy and Abu Dhabi. The fact you think it’s America shows how much zogged you are. Do you also think Malibu California is the beacon of civilisation?
abu dhabi is a mad shout lmao. shit place. cant even do drugs. i dont wana sell the us to you too many dravidians there already.

Police states + favela + fourth world, corrupt shithole. Yikes, sweetie.
Completely ignored that 60% of those countries all have better living than the west.

• +1
abu dhabi is a mad shout lmao. shit place. cant even do drugs. i dont wana sell the us to you too many dravidians there already.
So this was all about satisfying your ganja addiction? Jfl . Then yea murica mogs

• JFL
19 yo starbucks worker in america makes the same as a doctor in my shithole. Over
Yea but the cost of living is different

have better living than the west.
>Russia
>Brasil
>Maghreb

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SADA, Deleted member 21899 and HitAndRun
So this was all about satisfying your ganja addiction? Jfl . Then yea murica mogs
possibly, but rating india over the us is just insane cope. only thing better here is food and not having to do your dishes

possibly, but rating india over the us is just insane cope. only thing better here is food and not having to do your dishes
I never said india is better I said it’s not worth it for me personally to make the change as I already live in a posh neighbourhood where I can buy gym food drugs etc at a cheap price without wagecelling

• +1
Baltics are absolutely brutal. Young people leave it asap
Im gonna try to start life in usa or scandinavia by 30 or either just rope
Life here isnt worth living

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, BrahminBoss and St.TikTokcel

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21899
Skill issue

Maghreb was circled on accident, basically most arab country, north atlantic are all ideal af
Does your IP happened to be assigned in Bharti Airtel?

• JFL
Reactions: SADA and Deleted member 39692
Perfect climate , good food and the foids aren’t disgusting landwhales
yeah perfect climate. 3 days ago i was putside in a simple hoodie now im considering suicide because im genuinely freezing to death and i dont have money for proper heating for this dogshit apartment im in

• +1
Reactions: Akhi