Born in AmeriKKKa = mog

yeah perfect climate. 3 days ago i was putside in a simple hoodie now im considering suicide because im genuinely freezing to death and i dont have money for proper heating for this dogshit apartment im in
this is everywhere in middle europe rn btw

on new years i chilled with a hoodie at night outside, meanwhile today im freezing with 2 jackets on

ogre

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
this is everywhere in middle europe rn btw

on new years i chilled with a hoodie at night outside, meanwhile today im freezing with 2 jackets on

ogre
i walk around the house with AC on and a jacket, and sleep under 4 blankets. Still cold as shit

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Bro a 14 year old kid in america doing yard work earns 4x the salary of an engineer in my country, "muh america is going down I shouldn't be born here" ye nigga come to 2rd world country shitholes without ur dollar and see if u still hate america, this bitch ass niggas are so privileged that they think they're being oppressed by the us government
19 yo starbucks worker in america makes the same as a doctor in my shithole. Over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and St.TikTokcel
US is designed for the rich. Middle class and the poor people are getting stabbed both financially and life quality.

america would be great if it was just white christians and those with similar values. however we have a lot of brown people, and a jewish presence 50x overrepresented, and that's where most of the problems come from.

sound like a libtard

Bro a 14 year old kid in america doing yard work earns 4x the salary of an engineer in my country, "muh america is going down I shouldn't be born here" ye nigga come to 2rd world country shitholes without ur dollar and see if u still hate america, this bitch ass niggas are so privileged that they think they're being oppressed by the us government
the difference is, if your country and everyone in it disappeared tomorrow nothing would change. america is way too prosperous to have the problems it still has, which i've addressed in the previous post. also the cost of living is probably drastically lower in your country.

america would be great if it was just white christians and those with similar values. however we have a lot of brown people, and a jewish presence 50x overrepresented, and that's where most of the problems come from.
You do realise that 99% of the world is brown?

Wages in the USA are also 3-5x higher than in the netherlands for the same job and working hours

USA just mogs too hard.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel