boron for height growth (why is this not talked about??)

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
Studies show Boron decreases estrogen in men on average by 39%, which is ideal for height growth, so this would be usefull for users who dont want to to use an Aromatise Inhibitor to lower estrogen. lowering estrogen is important for height growth because the higher yiur E the faster your plates will close

Boron also increases bone density which helps aswell

also i found a post from this user who posted studies saying that Boron alone increased height in the tibia in ostriches which was interesting as well ill link his post here since i dont want to plagiarise his info if u wanted to read

Summary: for the younger ppl on here that are too scared to take an AI, supplement boron to lower your estrogen as a 2nd option. although dont get me wrong, AI is more effective at lowerring estrogen than Boron tho. think of Boron to AI as the same as MK677 to HGH to stimulate height growth

have a great day

edit: also once we all get wives, (if any of you can manage it) females who supplement boron while going through menopause shows that their estrogen increases by a fuck ton which will get rid of their mood swings as E levels plummet in women experiencing menopause which is one of the reasons they get all pissy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CT03, 5.5psl, 5'7 zoomer and 3 others
Yup, boron is something I've recommended a lot.

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Yup, boron is something I've recommended a lot.
i could see you were the only one to like that post i linked from last year aswell haha. boron is underated also been linked to increase in T aswell but im still unsure

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
edit: also once we all get wives, (if any of you can manage it) females who supplement boron while going through menopause shows that their estrogen increases by a fuck ton which will get rid of their mood swings as E levels plummet in women experiencing menopause which is one of the reasons they get all pissy
Isn't estrogen the actual reason why women get mood swings and act unpredictable?

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza
Isn't estrogen the actual reason why women get mood swings and act unpredictable?
low estrogen in women is like having low T as a man, it will make you depressed and just a dickhead in general tbh, supplementing Boron will help stable their mood

womens estrogen levels get crushed when they are menopausal

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
low estrogen in women is like having low T as a man, it will make you depressed and just a dickhead in general tbh,
No, low-T men are pretty compliant, unassuming, quiet, shy, etc.
Women with low estrogen lose interest in sex, become lethargic, slow, tired, depressed, etc.

• +1
Reactions: mxrcyy0 and baldgeeza
No, low-T men are pretty compliant, unassuming, quiet, shy, etc.
Women with low estrogen lose interest in sex, become lethargic, slow, tired, depressed, etc.
low t makes you depressed and can also lead to less interest in sex. men and women have the same symptomsin low t for men, low e for girls and when i said dickhead i just meant lashing out and getting frustrated easily buy yeah u are right about them being mostly quiet tho thats probs from depression and lack of energy which both came from lack of t. were arguing the same point really

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
how

how much boron should one consume to get the most out of the effect and not feel side affects from overconsumption?
It says 6 - 10

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
how

how much boron should one consume to get the most out of the effect and not feel side affects from overconsumption?
12mg/day

• +1
Reactions: Zomz and baldgeeza
do you cycle it like 2 weeks on 1 week off then repeat?
Boron ain't a drug nigga. Just eat prunes/raisins etc there's your boron that way or other fruits. You can take pill form if you wish

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and baldgeeza