18A48BB1-2D28-4B4E-8D9E-46980B43FC15.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 1,003
  • +1
Reactions: Hollywood and zaynbrah
White always

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alpha, Chadeep, CursedOne and 3 others
but that aside lol who objectively has the better face?

Its similar, but one is white and the other is arab+arab thick facial hair

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and CopeAndRope
both should be on .co

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imnotgay, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 6572 and 3 others
Amnesia a cool dude but I’m gonna have to go with gandy eyes

I have to go with the dude with the better eye area. his face is a bit narrrower but so what .
I can't help but smile at @Salludon this forum did you wrong dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite and Deleted member 3043
I think salludon mogs almost everyone here except maybe a few users but I'm sorry, amnesia wins. And I don't even think salludons race affects him really in most cases bc he mogs almost everyone aesthetically. But these guys are equal aesthetically.

Eye area halo isn't as big as some of you guys make it out to be and their eye areas are basically equal. People in real life are not gonna be looking at how salludons eye area is similar to gandy and then go aspie over it. All they see is that both eye shapes are horizontally narrow and vertically wide aka excellent. Amnesia has better overall colouring and simply wins due to race.

Although if we take into height, frame, and side profiles, it'd be fair to say that salludon has the upper hand.
I think salludon mogs almost everyone here except maybe a few users but I'm sorry, amnesia wins. And I don't even think salludons race affects him really in most cases bc he mogs almost everyone aesthetically. But these guys are equal aesthetically.

Eye area halo isn't as big as some of you guys make it out to be and their eye areas are basically equal. People in real life are not gonna be looking at how salludons eye area is similar to gandy and then go aspie over it. All they see is that both eye shapes are horizontally narrow and vertically wide aka excellent. Amnesia has better overall colouring and simply wins due to race.

Although if we take into height, frame, and side profiles, it'd be fair to say that salludon has the upper hand.
Edit: i meant vertically narrow and horizontally wide

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

Edit: i meant vertically narrow and horizontally wide

GIGAcope

8 curries coping with salludon :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alpha, Deleted member 4562, Chadelite and 5 others
i mean, amnesia would have more smv while salludon will have more stare imo

the ethnics are coping hard in this thread...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, CopeAndRope, FatJattMofo and 1 other person

the aspie details that you tried hand-waving in your original reply matter. Salludon's eye area is better, even if slightly so.

even if the second was white, he still would be mogged by the first, cus midface lenght

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
the aspie details that you tried hand-waving in your original reply matter. Salludon's eye area is better, even if slightly so.
I think it's so slight that it's negligible irl. It's like comparing o'pry and gandy eye areas. That said, I still think salludon beats him in other areas that make more of a difference.
I think it's so slight that it's negligible irl. It's like comparing o'pry and gandy eye areas. That said, I still think salludon beats him in other areas that make more of a difference from an smv point of view without going into race
I've just seen enough Indians slay here in Canada where they have a different stereotype than in the US and they actively looksmax. And here sometimes, Indian slayers>BBC slayers. Not even coping, im EE.

Last edited:
  • +1
human vs subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: alpha, shimada and Deleted member 3043
autism itt.

keep coping prey.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Flashback and Deleted member 3043
Salludon because he looks like Gandy who is the PSL god.

• +1
if its purely based on looks, salludon wins

sex appeal, amnesia wins.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3043
Salludon mogs slightly on the first pic, but then on the second he gets mogged to death

Salludon mogs slightly on the first pic, but then on the second he gets mogged to death

I think Salludon mogs in the second but not in the first lol

second pic is a vidéo that's why

shouldn't a still from a video look worse than a high quality photo tho? Amnesia's was a high quality photo whereas Salludon's is a random still from a video lol

• +1
shouldn't a still from a video look worse than a high quality photo tho? Amnesia's was a high quality photo whereas Salludon's is a random still from a video lol
yes it should

yes it should

despite it being a still, he still ends up mogging anyways. imagine Salludon taking photos as high quality was Amnesia now
as*

despite it being a still, he still ends up mogging anyways. imagine Salludon taking photos as high quality was Amnesia now
true . what about this Guy iyo ?

@Deliciadecu

i consider amnesia overrated, but clearly mogs salludon to death lmfao
i consider amnesia overrated, but clearly mogs salludon to death lmfao
both in aesthetics and sex appeal

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043

MOG MOG MOG

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
who mogs iyo with zuvay ?
idk cuz both amnesia and zuvay is frauding so idk who looks better. everyone frauds to death

with everything considered chadkahn has probs the best "face genetics" on forum

well my friend who browses sometimes mogs him but i wont post his pics

this chadkahn when young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
idk cuz both amnesia and zuvay is frauding so idk who looks better. everyone frauds to death

with everything considered chadkahn has probs the best "face genetics" on forum

well my friend who browses sometimes mogs him but i wont post his pics

View attachment 161151

this chadkahn when young
imma show you face genetics next year muthafuckha

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
Indian pheno live matters
@cocainecowboy

• JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope
I have to go with the dude with the better eye area. his face is a bit narrrower but so what .
I can't help but smile at @Salludon this forum did you wrong dude.
What happened to him