• Yes

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
These are the best, I did researches for months.

Please gatekeep these from normies/lurkers at least

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: infini, kebab, ukmogger and 8 others
@Aulet1 stop crying now

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
Does the caffeine serum work better for dark undereyes or the peptide serum

holy shit, i think ive seen this exact routine (besides eyebrow curliers) on a youtube video lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I mean like why they're better than other products that have the same purpose
i dont care about other products on that list besides paulas choice exo

the reason paulas exo is better than rest is cause the green tea extract, it smooths skin so much more than other exos and has minimal burn

tbh if you need more than 1 or 2 skin care, it just deminishing return to me

tbh if you need more than 1 or 2 skin care, it just deminishing return to me
is solving a problem with spending 1-2 minutes a day rubbing it on your skin a diminishing return?

Sticky and maybe BOTB worthy if you had a good explanation and routine for each one. but thanks anyways

What’s good for pore and blackhead reduction?
Salicylic acid / BHAs are best for blackheads. For sebaceous filaments/big or clogged pores, start oil cleansing.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Salicylic acid / BHAs are best for blackheads. For sebaceous filaments/big or clogged pores, start oil cleansing.
How does retinol compare with oil cleansing?

is solving a problem with spending 1-2 minutes a day rubbing it on your skin a diminishing return?
its the effect you got, you should just use targeted skin care for specific condition

How does the sunscreen look / feel? Rn I can’t be bothered with creams so I’m just using a spray but it makes me look sweaty

Aren't you missing ret/tret? Seems pretty imp as it's one of the holy grails of skincare along with spf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410 and Struggler03
Aren't you missing ret/tret? Seems pretty imp as it's one of the holy grails of skincare along with spf
Tret + moisturizer/sunscreen is all you need, anything more is just wasting money for little results

• +1
Reactions: Infinite
Tret + moisturizer/sunscreen is all you need, anything more is just wasting money for little results
those are water, so i didnt mentioned the obv one

• +1
Reactions: Struggler03
How does retinol compare with oil cleansing?
There not the same thing. You should use both. I use tret nightly and also incorporate oil cleanse. Primary use is simply to remove sunscreen and is done quickly but a 1x week longer 15min oil cleanse helps get pores unclogged.

I agree with other guy about cleanser tret moisturizer sunscreen being the only shit you should buy. It pretty much clears everything up with enough time But it can be done quicker with other actives if ur impatient, so long as ur skin can handle it.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
mods he posted 7 images with no explanation. BOTB this NOW!!!!!!!!

just use asian skincare dawg

Treat cleanser sunscreen is literally all you need

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I use the ordinary caffeine solution along with tret from skinorac and it works great

All of the products look good. Only one I am on the fence about is Volufiline, not sure if that actually works or not (testing it atm). You need to add tret into your routine if haven't already, though.