BOTB - Real looksmax discussion megathread. Do not enter if not high IQ.

Seth Walsh

Seth Walsh

The man in the mirror is my only threat
Contributor
I'll start off.

Is good skin, hairstyle, teeth, and leanness (i.e., normie looksmaxxing) the best solution?

I think it is. Feel free to disagree or add in anything else you think actually moves the needle in terms of bettering your looks.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: garoupilled_, |Daddy_Zygos|, soover4me and 8 others
Tanning (Melanotan-2)
Oral minoxidil
Hair/eyelash/eyebrow dye
Gut health
Shoulder pads for framelet faggots
Lifts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Disrupted Gene, boss8055 and 4 others
Visible muscle mass and a thicker neck

No one wants a twink frameless partner even if its just a little bit of muscle

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Disrupted Gene, niqfan625 and 8 others
Tanning (Melanotan-2)
Oral minoxidil
Hair/eyelash/eyebrow dye
How necessary is all of that though? That's presuming the guy is pale beyond normal, or rapidly norwooding or really lacks dark features, which are failos I guess. But if you had to give looksmaxxing advice to this "koiniphilically average guy". Would you omit all that stuff, or advise him to use them?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and asdvek
How necessary is all of that though? That's presuming the guy is pale beyond normal, or rapidly norwooding or really lacks dark features, which are failos I guess. But if you had to give looksmaxxing advice to this "koiniphilically average guy". Would you omit all that stuff, or advise him to use them?

View attachment 3013570
Yes, also he needs to use steroids for framemaxx and steroids enhance neck too so you get 2-in-one

Visible muscle mass and a thicker neck

No one wants a twink frameless partner even if its just a little bit of muscle
The thicker neck thing has never been proven imo. I've always just seen the edits of barrett and meeks with their necks slimmed by like 60%. Also, you can think of being underweight naturally as a failo. In that case, yeah you need to gain weight, but lean is law, always.

• +1
Reactions: yue
Yes, also he needs to use steroids for framemaxx and steroids enhance neck too so you get 2-in-one
Steroids have so many sides, they looksmin you in the long term.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie tiktoker, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
“No bro you have the have perfectly hunter eyes and look like barret:soy::soy:”!!

These people need to die.

I swear every tiktok retard I see from now on deserves to be executed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, normie tiktoker, fuckedupmanlet and 5 others
Hair leanness and skin is pretty much all you can do without surgeries there are probably thousands of other softmaxxes but roi will be very low

• +1
Reactions: Disrupted Gene, moreroidsmoredates, boss8055 and 2 others
“No bro you have the have perfectly hunter eyes and look like barret:soy::soy:”!!

These people need to die.

I swear every tiktok retard I see from now on deserves to be executed.
I think one of the most brutal things about looksmaxxing in general, is that moment when someone realises that normie MTNs in their highschool looksmaxxed better than them simply through hairstyle, skincare, brushing teeth and hygiene.

Basically no one here has been on the avant garde in terms of giving practical looksmaxing advice since 2019-2020.

I simply can't find anything to add to skin, hairstyle, leanness, +normal natty gym. Surgerycopers have been active since PUAHate days, yet there's no convincing evidence that a facial surgery can looksmax a normal dude. No one has cracked harmony.

• +1
Reactions: garoupilled_, |Daddy_Zygos|, future_ and 5 others
Hair leanness and skin is pretty much all you can do without surgeries there are probably thousands of other softmaxxes but roi will be very low
Based take. But surgeries are useless unless it's for removing failos (eg gyno removal etc)

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, zeshama, AverageCurryEnjoyer and 2 others
Based take. But surgeries are useless unless it's for removing failos (eg gyno removal etc)
Yea always do surgery to remove failo only or you will 99% destroy ur harmony

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, boss8055 and Seth Walsh

And if you need surgeries it’s literally best to just rot and make zero effort until you can get them.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker, boss8055 and Deleted member 47180
And if you need surgeries it’s literally best to just rot and make zero effort until you can get them.
How can you rot and put in zero effort and just magically get money for a surgery? No one in here is really challenging me. Meaning the opening post is possibly just completely true.

How can you rot and put in zero effort and just magically get money for a surgery? No one in here is really challenging me. Meaning the opening post is possibly just completely true.

I mean solely in terms of softmaxxing - you still have to grind but any subhuman can grind.

Softmaxxing got me my 50 slays sure but it’s NO LONGER ENOUGH and there’s no difference between zero bitches (rotting) and zero bitches (2 hours a day softmaxxing)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
He prob mean just put 0 effort in looks if you have major failo that needs surgery anyway i think u are right with ur post those things are at least 95% of what you can do

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Seth Walsh
I mean solely in terms of softmaxxing - you still have to grind but any subhuman can grind.

Softmaxxing got me my 50 slays sure but it’s NO LONGER ENOUGH and there’s no difference between zero bitches (rotting) and zero bitches (2 hours a day softmaxxing)
50 slays but you're back to being incel? I don't get it. There's no shortage of chicks. If you slept with 50, surely you'd have no problems going forward. What do you mean by "no longer enough"?

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
He prob mean just put 0 effort in looks if you have major failo that needs surgery anyway i think u are right with ur post those things are at least 95% of what you can do
Not a lot of people really do the basics right though. Like who has actually skinmaxxed properly (GHK-cu, SPF and Tret for 5 years straight), with a good hairstyle and leanmaxxed with the gym? I don't think there's been anyone on this forum to ever do that. Vinnie Hacker might be an outside example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47180
How? Will it just make the myscle bigger or literallt make me skeletally wider? Bc if just muscle I can do that naturally kust for longer.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
How? Will it just make the myscle bigger or literallt make me skeletally wider? Bc if just muscle I can do that naturally kust for longer.
Both

Not a lot of people really do the basics right though. Like who has actually skinmaxxed properly (GHK-cu, SPF and Tret for 5 years straight), with a good hairstyle and leanmaxxed with the gym? I don't think there's been anyone on this forum to ever do that. Vinnie Hacker might be an outside example.
Leanmaxxing alone will take out 99% of normies ( 10% bf or below) let alone leanmax + all the other shit also balding is very common for people in late 20s+ and thats another can of worms

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Seth Walsh
50 slays but you're back to being incel? I don't get it. There's no shortage of chicks. If you slept with 50, surely you'd have no problems going forward. What do you mean by "no longer enough"?

Hoeflation has reached such a level that I’m not getting any interest, even with photos that used to get me laid. It’s as simple as that.

I either get my surgeries or stay incel for the future.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, EverythingMattersCel, yue and 2 others
Hoeflation has reached such a level that I’m not getting any interest, even with photos that used to get me laid. It’s as simple as that.

I either get my surgeries or stay incel for the future.
Ah, were all your slays like pre-2017?

Also, brutal.

Chad tall looks or over for me

• JFL
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Most normies are ltn

Last edited:
Ah, were all your slays like pre-2017?
I started in 2017 with less and less each year, the pandemic was disastrous for it and by 2023 it became impossible.

• +1
Leanmaxxing alone will take out 99% of normies ( 10% bf or below) let alone leanmax + all the other shit also balding is very common for people in late 20s+ and thats another can of worms
True. Proper leanmaxxing is the biggest needle mover. Skin and hair complete the trinity.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760 and gigell
I started in 2017 with less and less each year, the pandemic was disastrous for it and by 2023 it became impossible.
Fucking brutal. Tinder? Or was there some social circle college stuff thrown in too?

Do you think the agepill set in? Or collage loss etc? Any wise words you'd pass on to young turks?

I think I look better now than then. It’s 100% hoeflation and the standards have become truly insane.

I'll start off.

Is good skin, hairstyle, teeth, and leanness (i.e., normie looksmaxxing) the best solution?

I think it is. Feel free to disagree or add in anything else you think actually moves the needle in terms of bettering your looks.
and eyebrows and lashes. eyebrows can already be maxed out without doing anything (genetics) for example theyre already thick and dark. however eyelashes can be curled and it increases appeal to women a lot

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Seth Walsh
I think I look better now than then. It’s 100% hoeflation and the standards have become truly insane.
What about your status? Are you busy with work now, or do you still have a lot of free time on your hands. It's not all looks. Of course it will be harder to pull younger girls if you're not around them, and it'll also be a lot harder to pull girls in their mid 20s+ since social status, and wealth (perception) play in way more than looks. Raw looks after 25y/o just can't do it. If you're lacking in other areas of your life, then it may not be your looks at all.

Tinder did get harder though, in general. You're right on that. But there's more to consider than just your looks and "hoeflation".

and eyebrows and lashes. eyebrows can already be maxed out without doing anything (genetics) for example theyre already thick and dark. however eyelashes can be curled and it increases appeal to women a lot
Very true. Good post.

• +1
Reactions: perkzz
I'll start off.

Agree, been saying that for a long time. Add gym. Just "eating less" makes most guys skinny fat. Now add being pale from a rotter lifestyle to it...

Also becoming more social.

Social media maxing might be underrated here (e.g having a good Instagram profile).

Are you into improving fashion / style as well?

Edit: about the neck thing - I think it's less about the actual neck and more about the neck being a "marker" for the rest of your body (only on a face pic). A skinny guy with a big neck will look weird. A fit guy with a proportionate neck will look great.

Maybe the neck obsession comes from those who deny the importance of overall fitness.

Last edited:
  • +1
Agree, been saying that for a long time. Add gym. Just "eating less" makes most guys skinny fat. Now add being pale from a rotter lifestyle to it...

Social media maxing might be underrated here (e.g having a good Instagram profile).

Yeah improving style is definitely something that needs to be thrown in. Agree with becoming more social. I'd have no idea how social media maxing works though. I don't have social media. But I presume you'd want to just keep an authentic profile and whenever you're in a picture, make sure you look good.

I've seen threads with people saying they buy followers and deck out their profile into something that is so far from their identity, and they just roll with it. Always just heard about it conceptually, but it seems like it leads to nowhere. If someone actually is managing to use their social media profile to spoof their status and get laid regularly from it, then bravo. But it just doesn't seem realistic to me in anyway.

I'd use instagram or something the same way I'd use WhatsApp. But maybe there is something more to socialmediamaxxing. I don't know.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
The thicker neck thing has never been proven imo. I've always just seen the edits of barrett and meeks with their necks slimmed by like 60%. Also, you can think of being underweight naturally as a failo. In that case, yeah you need to gain weight, but lean is law, always.
thing is, only in the mug does his neck look thick.
in motion in the, anything is possible video his neck looks skinny asf.

does his neck look tiny to you or am i trippin?

• +1
thing is, only in the mug does his neck look thick.
in motion in the, anything is possible video his neck looks skinny asf.

does his neck not look tiny to you or am i trippin?

It looks skinny but doesn't take anything away from him. His mugshot was just a really good photo of him that went viral.

Point being, Meeks doesn't have a skinny neck in the sense that a highschool nerd with an overbite and a pocket protector, has a skinny neck. He still has his face. So I'm waiting for someone to show me how a "thicker neck is better", just like how thicker hair is better.

I don't believe in that thickening your neck is a universal looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

Edit: about the neck thing - I think it's less about the actual neck and more about the neck being a "marker" for the rest of your body (only on a face pic). A skinny guy with a big neck will look weird. A fit guy with a proportionate neck will look great.

Maybe the neck obsession comes from those who deny the importance of overall fitness.
Good point with the neck thing.

Yeah improving style is definitely something that needs to be thrown in. Agree with becoming more social. I'd have no idea how social media maxing works though. I don't have social media. But I presume you'd want to just keep an authentic profile and whenever you're in a picture, make sure you look good.

I've seen threads with people saying they buy followers and deck out their profile into something that is so far from their identity, and they just roll with it. Always just heard about it conceptually, but it seems like it leads to nowhere. If someone actually is managing to use their social media profile to spoof their status and get laid regularly from it, then bravo. But it just doesn't seem realistic to me in anyway.

I'd use instagram or something the same way I'd use WhatsApp. But maybe there is something more to socialmediamaxxing. I don't know.
I'm not on top of the social media game either.

Having good pictures, not following weird accounts, knowing what to post / what not to post, having a good username, finding an aesthetic, knowing how to present yourself are all part of it.
Instagram can be used as one big dating / status signaling app.

But to excel there, you probably want to have a lot of the other stuff on a good level already.

Added something regarding "neck" to my previous post.

Last edited:
  • +1
It looks skinny but doesn't take anything away from him. His mugshot was just a really good photo of him that went viral.

Point being, Meeks doesn't have a skinny neck in the sense that a highschool nerd with an overbite and a pocket protector, has a skinny neck. He still has his face. So I'm waiting for someone to show me how a "thicker neck is better", just like how thicker hair is better.

I don't believe in that thickening your neck is a universal looksmax.
i think people say since neck is always visible unless u wear a turtleneck or some shit, it’s basically part of the face. like a feature of the face like any other.

• +1
I'm not on top of the social media game either.

Having good pictures, not following weird accounts, knowing what to post / what not to post, having a good username, finding an aesthetic, knowing how to present yourself are all part of it.
Instagram can be used as one big dating / status signaling app.

But to be excel there, you probably want to have a lot of the other stuff on a good level already.

Added something regarding "neck" to my previous post.
LinkedIn is arguably better for status signalling. Your status is immutable and girls can stalk you there. If people managed to create IG profiles where they can hit up girls just like on Tinder, they'd need all their ducks in a row. You'd need to legitimately be living a very social life; and that's not most people. If you're working 40 hours a week, it's pretty hard to live a decent social life, let alone, document your cool life on Instagram, and on top of that, have the time to DM, reply to stories, keep updating it consistently.

It's hilarious how even the IG influencers, are low status and unemployed, looking to scrape by, by faking a lifestyle on Instagram. It's a strange one for me but I see where you're coming from. It's additive if you already have a cool life, but not really something anyone can benefit from.

I think using Tinder in a foreign country is underrated though. I might make big Tinder thread some time this summer.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever
What about your status? Are you busy with work now, or do you still have a lot of free time on your hands. It's not all looks. Of course it will be harder to pull younger girls if you're not around them, and it'll also be a lot harder to pull girls in their mid 20s+ since social status, and wealth (perception) play in way more than looks. Raw looks after 25y/o just can't do it. If you're lacking in other areas of your life, then it may not be your looks at all.

Tinder did get harder though, in general. You're right on that. But there's more to consider than just your looks and "hoeflation".

Literally impossible to make money in the UK unfortunately. And I would say that’s dangerously close to beta buxx. I am working but only because I have nothing else to do while I wait for my decompensation ortho.

I have no desire to appeal to foids on any basis other than looks - at heart I detest them and I detest women over 25 thinking they have value more than anything. Literal used up whores being able to leech off guys who barely got crumbs of pussy while they were riding the cock carousel is a sick joke.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and asdvek
Literally impossible to make money in the UK unfortunately. And I would say that’s dangerously close to beta buxx. I am working but only because I have nothing else to do while I wait for my decompensation ortho.

I have no desire to appeal to foids on any basis other than looks - at heart I detest them and I detest women over 25 thinking they have value more than anything. Literal used up whores being able to leech off guys who barely got crumbs of pussy while they were riding the cock carousel is a sick joke.
Every marriage is a betabuxx. Also I agree with you that it's basically impossible to make money ANYWHERE if you don't have a trust fund and/or rich parents who'll pay your way forever. I hope the fiat system goes poof in our lifetime.

I'm trying my best wageslaving with an extremely high status job that requires extremely extremely specialised skills in a huge number of fields, but still make just normal money while boomers who can't turn on their laptops make $200k a year with $50M in their pension.

The rat race is no fun. But you have to realise a lot of girls are starting to take hold of opportunities to work and further their qualifications. Most "good" girls are working full time, already in relationships, using Dad's money to go on holidays, chilling in their social circles where any guys are just gay unscary liberals, and they're just not on Tinder. There's simply less girls on Tinder and the young sluts just go for the Chads.

I think for Tinder to be good, you gotta constantly be on the move. Or use it only when you're on a party Island or something. Because no one really wants to live out a life where they're hitting their 30s, swiping on Tinder in their hometown.

No one has said it as bluntly as this but I will - No young people simply have money and time. And the 0.0000000000000001% that do, will just be hanging out with other trust fund kids.

The fact that assets earn money faster than labour, is probably the most brutal blackpill ever. That if all boomer parents were financially literate and fully invested in stocks using a % of the total money they earned over their life (Warren Buffet style investing); compounding would've given them enough to set their kids up to buy a basket of stocks, which could then be used as an income source, and handed down to the grandkids.

Obviously it's only the upper middle class who could've done that. But the fact that blood sweat and tears don't earn money anywhere near the extent of investing in assets, and sleeping and doing nothing, is sad.

One day we'll have a trustless, decentralised, finite currency which disallows usury though. It will hopefully change the foundations of economics and personal wealth as we know it. And hopefully ease the main issue, which is growing inequality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, yue and JohnDoe