BOTCHED BY ALFARO

HighClassMaxing

HighClassMaxing

Roped
Beware, Alfaro is the surgeon with most sus cases, heard that he’s known for frauding results and hiding botched cases. Even though I posted some ascensions by him still proceed with caution

LINK

Sm1 tag all surgerymaxers pls

@Gaia262 thoughts on malpractice?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, zerotohero, Deleted member 21044 and 2 others
why does this forum think you can only get surgery from 5 people lmao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, agoostis, valhalar and 13 others
i cant see the link

if you need any of these surgeries you were already botched to begin with.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623, Deleted member 17345, forevermirin and 4 others
bump

• JFL
Reactions: materialistic
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: weebcel, Lawton88, ItsOver999 and 3 others
I'm curious as to how you found that post so quickly on reddit. It was posted on that random user's page, not on a subreddit so wouldn't appear on your feed

every surgeon has botches and does everything in their power to hide them because it will cost them alot of money.

i have never seen one without one.

the problem with alfaro is he rushes his surgeries and don't really plan them thoroughly.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: looksseg and tinderhacker
Brb connecting to god's hotline to see what these ppls look like.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: valhalar, weebcel and rand anon
every surgeon has botches and does everything in their power to hide them because it will cost them alot of money.

i have never seen one without one.

the problem with alfaro is he rushes his surgeries and don't really plan them thoroughly.
have you seen a botch from Pagnoni besides that one retarded guy who didnt even need bimax

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tinderhacker and CristianT
ramieri does cucked movements. brutal for ramieri cels
ideal for humancels tho.

if you need large movements it’s a done deal anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
have you seen a botch from Pagnoni besides that one retarded guy who didnt even need bimax
haven't seen alot of results by him to judge that.

but a user here had surgery with him and ascended hard then left the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
ideal for humancels tho.

if you need large movements it’s a done deal anyway
care to rate my TRIMAX plan?
haven't seen alot of results by him to judge that.

but a user here had surgery with him and ascended hard then left the forum
who do you mean?

Beware, Alfaro is the surgeon with most sus cases, heard that he’s known for frauding results and hiding botched cases. Even though I posted some ascensions by him still proceed with caution

LINK

Sm1 tag all surgerymaxers pls

@Gaia262 thoughts on malpractice?
I have talked to some botched Alfaro's patients back in early 2022. This is NOT an isolated case.

Overrated as FUCK because everyone falls for his massive online marketing presence. Way too pricey and even his own description explaining how he is one of the most notorious maxfax surgeon out there is a joke.

I have talked to some botched Alfaro's patients back in early 2022. This is NOT an isolated case.

Overrated as FUCK because everyone falls for his massive online marketing presence. Way too pricey and even his own description explaining how he is one of the most notorious maxfax surgeon out there is a joke.
can you show me some more botched cases? i was thinking of going with Alfaro, but after seeing that you can get botched even after paying 40k euros and then refused to get fixed, i'm considering other options

Apparently she also provided some pics to prove her claim

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
I haven't seen a single case from Pagnoni. Where could I see them?

• JFL
Reactions: malicieusss
You just have to watch Alfaro for a little too much movement sometimes. I think he slightly dogmaxxed a few patients.

lol lots of people in the comments saying he botched them as well

You just have to watch Alfaro for a little too much movement sometimes. I think he slightly dogmaxxed a few patients.
there's a difference between overadvancement and a botch in the typical sense

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88