Botched diy buccal fat "removal" years after

woodyy

woodyy

Ш
Joined
Dec 9, 2025
Posts
678
Reputation
749
Around two years ago I thought I would be a smart idea to use a scalpel daily and scrape it against the side of my cheeks on both sides of my mouth every single day. There was no plan to it, and I never planned to actually remove the fat pads. I just decided to scrape a scalpel against the inside of my cheeks every single day. I was on a copious amount of painkillers and was extremely puffy. To be clear no buccal fat was ever removed only damaged. So its brought me to where I am today with completely assymretical "hollows". Nothing is attractive about this and I still have a baby face, one side is way more indented than the other. I still have no lower third and I look like I'm constantly cheek biting. I look like a prune jfl.... no good results not worth it dm me for more photos if u want
 

Similar threads

aetherbow
Replies
30
Views
355
Frogmogger
F
NorwegianMigrant
Replies
5
Views
94
nocajebudala
nocajebudala
Nyrо
Replies
8
Views
270
Nyrо
Nyrо
nordic88
Replies
2
Views
21
nordic88
nordic88
KimKitsuragi
Replies
1
Views
13
KimKitsuragi
KimKitsuragi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top