both my parents have strong prominent jawlines and I have a weak ass recessed jaw, why is that?

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
does anyone know how genetics works? I feel like I was ripped off, I never was a mouth breather.

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj
probably skipped a generation

probably skipped a generation
well that would be true. But my grandpa was also a chadlite at least with a square jawline back in the 1950s. he was 6'3 which was giga mogger at that time but it still dont make sense.

Last edited:
this again proves how false mewing is. i hate how mewers think that it's going to turn you into hernan drago if you do it since birth. my myofunctional therapist gaslights me into thinking i've had change in my jaw within like 4 months. she was like "OMG LOOK AT THAT CHANGE!!" there is literally no change except my posture which i have been consciously trying to improve

• JFL
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate
it's cause iq or sum

this again proves how false mewing is. i hate how mewers think that it's going to turn you into hernan drago if you do it since birth. my myofunctional therapist gaslights me into thinking i've had change in my jaw within like 4 months. she was like "OMG LOOK AT THAT CHANGE!!" there is literally no change except my posture which i have been consciously trying to improve
fuark, are you above the age of 20?

well that would be true. But my grandpa was also a chadlite at least with a square jawline back in the 1950s. he was 6'3 which was giga mogger but it still dont make sense.
it can skip many generations too

• WTF
Reactions: Growth Plate
fuark, are you above the age of 20?
no i'm 18 and was 17 when i started. i'm also a late bloomer. i'm still doing the exercises because why not and doing chin tucks seems to help my neck posture. but mewing and everything else seems to be doing nothing. either way it wouldn't be able to give me the mogger jaw i need, which is why i plan on bimax

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Did you have any respiratory allergies growing up?

well i mean a lot of people claim it hasn't made their jaw prominent either. i feel like mewers are like those people that watch subliminals. and keep in mind there are many "professional" spiritual gurus who think manifesting physical (facial) changes actually works. also look at mike mew- he claims to have mewed his entire life yet he is not very good looking at all, despite having a good jaw

Your mother fucked the mailman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
But why would she fuck an ugly ass dude?
There are certain questions that simply cannot be answered, and that is one of them
Regardless of the answer your situation will not change

• JFL
Probably environment, not genetics. Weak jawlines are a feature of the modern age.

There are certain questions that simply cannot be answered, and that is one of them
Regardless of the answer your situation will not change
She probably was high on fetanyl or crack cocaine when she had me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531 and jaw_is_law
Because you’re a bad person and everyone knows that evil manifests as physical deformity?

I’m a good person, which is why I’m handsome and smart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Deleted member 21531
Because you’re a bad person and everyone knows that evil manifests as physical deformity?

Richard rameraz was a good person because he was hot and sexy?

Lmao this is objectively false
This is BS. I have looked for legitimate scientific evidence and/or proof that weak jawlines and recessive chins are genetic, and it doesn't exist. You are welcome to speculate, but don't treat your speculation as fact.

does anyone know how genetics works? I feel like I was ripped off, I never was a mouth breather.
Recession is not genetic. It is because of your shitty posture and diet. The environment fucked everybody up.

Richard Ramirez had a strong prominent jawline so he must be good right?

This is BS. I have looked for legitimate scientific evidence and/or proof that weak jawlines and recessive chins are genetic, and it doesn't exist. You are welcome to speculate, but don't treat your speculation as fact.
Phenotypes are genetic of course that’s why we all look different but ugly looks are genetically inheritable

• +1
well i mean a lot of people claim it hasn't made their jaw prominent either. i feel like mewers are like those people that watch subliminals. and keep in mind there are many "professional" spiritual gurus who think manifesting physical (facial) changes actually works. also look at mike mew- he claims to have mewed his entire life yet he is not very good looking at all, despite having a good jaw
he is good looking for someone his age tbh

Phenotypes are genetic of course that’s why we all look different but ugly looks are genetically inheritable
-Weak jaws are not "phenotypes" in any broad sense. There are weak and strong jawlines in every ethnic/regional phenotype.
-The term "ugly looks" is so broad and encompasses so many traits that it's impossible to say it's just genetic. Bad skin can come from smoking, sun abuse, asymmetry could come from injuries, etc.
-Reiterating the relevant point: There is zero evidence that weak jawlines and receding chins are genetic in origin.

I would eat steak like at least once a week bro and I was a hell of an eater.
yeah and that steak was fucking cooked. Cooking meat makes it so easy to chew you barely have to put in effort. You didn't chew enough.

yeah and that steak was fucking cooked. Cooking meat makes it so easy to chew you barely have to put in effort. You didn't chew enough.
No I would eat it raw

dr coceancig made a video explaining his own theory. in the modern age, humans with subobtimal genetics are able to reproduce WAY more than before because we have access to healthcare, and easy lifestyle in general. men and women with ugly small jaws are capable of reproducing extremely frequently nowadays. in the caveman era you would die if you had a shit jaw and airway because it would prevent you from hunting or escaping predators which is why those genes couldn't be passed down. in today's world there are a great amount of people that have gotten this recessed jaw gene from their ancestors.

in my opinion this theory is just as valid as mike mew's.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Weak posture

he is good looking for someone his age tbh
very debatable. if we talk about his prime and in general he is nothing special. probably mtn at best. my dad is way better looking with prominent cheekbones and all and he is almost 70. he says he never mewed or put his tongue to the roof of his mouth and believes mewing is bs.

• +1
Reactions: jaw_is_law
Richard Ramirez had a strong prominent jawline so he must be good right?
Meth face, bad teeth, currently dead etc.

The hispanic palatero that works my neighborhood looks way better - obviously owing to his strong/humble character and the honesty of his profession, in addition to his archetypal embodiment of a beloved Latino cultural phenomenon.

very debatable. if we talk about his prime and in general he is nothing special. probably mtn at best. my dad is way better looking with prominent cheekbones and all and he is almost 70. he says he never mewed or put his tongue to the roof of his mouth and believes mewing is bs.
Tongue posture matters and there are genetic twin studies that show mouth breathing will cause a recessed jawline if you do it long enough

dr coceancig made a video explaining his own theory. in the modern age, humans with subobtimal genetics are able to reproduce WAY more than before because we have access to healthcare, and easy lifestyle in general.
I don't need to see the video. That is the most generic natural selection broscience theory you can imagine. And it is 100% speculation, not evidence-based. There is a difference between making up something that sounds intuitively true and creating a theory based on actual evidence.
in the caveman era you would die if you had a shit jaw and airway because it would prevent you from hunting or escaping predators which is why those genes couldn't be passed down. in today's world there are a great amount of people that have gotten this recessed jaw gene from their ancestors.
This whole idea is based on the idea that people in the past died out due to weak jawlines and small airways. There is no evidence of that. It is just made up post-hoc to fit the hypothesis.

Childhood development

bitch do you think fucking jordan barret was hunting for rabbits along the australian coast and eating it RAW?? good looking people have very similar eating habits to bad looking people. tongue posture could be a different story but in general most people are fed the same processed junk. and if you take a look at farmers and rednecks who consume organic foods and lead healthier lifestyles, they don't look any better than city dwellers

The hispanic palatero that works my neighborhood looks way better - obviously owing to his strong/humble character and the honesty of his profession, in addition to his archetypal embodiment of a beloved Latino cultural phenomenon.
Cope, absolute fucking mogger

Tongue posture matters and there are genetic twin studies that show mouth breathing will cause a recessed jawline if you do it long enough
girl wasn't the point of your post that it's not legit? you claim you have no jaw despite mewing and nose breathing your whole life

Your getting it wrong… I’m not even gonna explain it your just a fucking retard who believes shit in the movies and fairytales are true

girl wasn't the point of your post that it's not legit? you claim you have no jaw despite mewing and nose breathing your whole life
Well I’m not a twin? It’s genetic recombination

Well I’m not a twin? It’s genetic recombination
the math is not mathing here. wdym genetic recombination if your jaw is supposedly formed due to environmental factors

the math is not mathing here. wdym genetic recombination if your jaw is supposedly formed due to environmental factors
both my sisters and my brothers grew up in the exact same environment as me, ate the exact same foods as me and they have mogger jawlines and I dont.

stop fucking coping with "muh chew sticks of gum theory"