both my parents have strong prominent jawlines and I have a weak ass recessed jaw, why is that?

Your getting it wrong… I’m not even gonna explain it your just a fucking retard who believes shit in the movies and fairytales are true
Cope from someone who neither wants to acknowledge nor embrace the darkness within them.

Folk history, fairytales, fables, etc. convey ancient knowledge and have specifically been passed down in order to trigger related atavistic blood memories. By all means though, squander your inheritance and reject the truths of your ancestors. 👍

Fucking coward.

Cope from someone who neither wants to acknowledge nor embrace the darkness within them.

Folk history, fairytales, fables, etc. convey ancient knowledge and have specifically been passed down in order to trigger related atavistic blood memories. By all means though, squander your inheritance and reject the truths of your ancestors. 👍

Fucking coward.
what does that mean? "squander your inheritance" so your calling me evil because im ugly? I am in fact not evil, your theory makes no sense, unless you can explain it in a way that does with actual proof.

god said its over.

both my sisters and my brothers grew up in the exact same environment as me, ate the exact same foods as me and they have mogger jawlines and I dont.

stop fucking coping with "muh chew sticks of gum theory"
okay so it is? due? to genetic reasons? i'm confused. when it comes to siblings that are raised together eating the same foods and maintaining similar habits they aren't always going to be all good looking. take a look at miranda kerr and her brother. they were raised on farmlands i think.

what does that mean? "squander your inheritance" so your calling me evil because im ugly? I am in fact not evil, your theory makes no sense, unless you can explain it in a way that does with actual proof.
Do you think every great villain of history knew they were actually a villain?

I don't need to see the video. That is the most generic natural selection broscience theory you can imagine. And it is 100% speculation, not evidence-based. There is a difference between making up something that sounds intuitively true and creating a theory based on actual evidence.

This whole idea is based on the idea that people in the past died out due to weak jawlines and small airways. There is no evidence of that. It is just made up post-hoc to fit the hypothesis.
idk how much evidence there is on the effects of tongue posture on facial development. it makes more sense for mouth breathing itself to take a toll on your health and face, but in general there's not much studies on that either. i don't really care if mewing is legit or not because either way it won't fix most people's jaws that are on this forum including mine. i'm just getting bimax

Someone may already have said this but i’m not reading all comments.

1. You weren’t breastfeed for long enough
2. Your mom ate like a rabbit while pregnant
3. You just got fucked by the gene pool

• So Sad
Reactions: jaw_is_law
I feel you man. My mom has a great jaw, i’d say 90th percentile for females while my dad had an average jaw but he has had sleep apnea for god knows how long so his face is kinda molten.

Both my brothers jaw mog me to death and it isn’t because of environment. I’ve compared our faces at the same age and even back when we were like 5 my jaw was way worse than theirs. I just got dealt a bad jaw. We also got breastfed for the same amount of time. The genetic lottery is brutal. No mercy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683 and jaw_is_law
I feel you man. My mom has a great jaw, i’d say 90th percentile for females while my dad had an average jaw but he has had sleep apnea for god knows how long so his face is kinda molten.

Both my brothers jaw mog me to death and it isn’t because of environment. I’ve compared our faces at the same age and even back when we were like 5 my jaw was way worse than theirs. I just got dealt a bad jaw. We also got breastfed for the same amount of time. The genetic lottery is brutal. No mercy.
thanks bro

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
I’ve been quite obviously joking the whole time. You got the ‘tism, son?
I have severe tism sorry bro I might have sperged out on you.

• +1
Reactions: varbrah
  • JFL
Reactions: varbrah

it's sickening how i don't have my dad's jaw or cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Nisse
idk how much evidence there is on the effects of tongue posture on facial development. it makes more sense for mouth breathing itself to take a toll on your health and face, but in general there's not much studies on that either. i don't really care if mewing is legit or not because either way it won't fix most people's jaws that are on this forum including mine. i'm just getting bimax
So are you advocating some scientific hypothesis about the origins of weak jawlines, or are you looking for a solution to your problems? If you're going to get bimax, go for it.

So are you advocating some scientific hypothesis about the origins of weak jawlines, or are you looking for a solution to your problems? If you're going to get bimax, go for it.
you can't be 100% certain that what mike mew is saying is true. in the same way you can't be 100% certain that orthodontists are cucking you by not telling the world they should mew. science is always changing and evolving so it's best to take everything with a grain of salt. also good jaw does not mean attractive/beautiful always. jaw is crucial for smv but mewing won't turn you into zach cox or whatever.

in my opinion there are just a lot of inconsistencies i see with the idea of mewing and just through people i've spoken to that are attractive and don't do it. personally i try to maintain proper oral posture because why not? it's not too difficult. but overall i don't think mewing equates to attractiveness necessarily

you can't be 100% certain that what mike mew is saying is true. in the same way you can't be 100% certain that orthodontists are cucking you by not telling the world they should mew. science is always changing and evolving so it's best to take everything with a grain of salt. also good jaw does not mean attractive/beautiful always. jaw is crucial for smv but mewing won't turn you into zach cox or whatever.

in my opinion there are just a lot of inconsistencies i see with the idea of mewing and just through people i've spoken to that are attractive and don't do it. personally i try to maintain proper oral posture because why not? it's not too difficult. but overall i don't think mewing equates to attractiveness necessarily
Why are you talking about mewing? I never mentioned mewing.

Why are you talking about mewing? I never mentioned mewing.
ain't that the whole point of this convo. that mewing/chewing/tongue posture+ other environmental factors impact your facial structure?

ain't that the whole point of this convo. that mewing/chewing/tongue posture+ other environmental factors impact your facial structure?
The idea is that environmental factors generally are relevant. Mewing is a theory about tongue posture. It could be a factor in development, but I am not entirely sold on the idea that mewing can change adult bone structure. General environment vs. specific speculative ideas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16683