Botox a good nosejob alternative?

B

brainsmasher69

Iron
Seen several sources online posting pictures of before and after “botox nosejobs” and wanted to know if it was worth the procedure in an effort to fix a dorsal hump and droopy nose, if so where would the injections go, and what would you ask a medical professional for when attempting to see these results?

PICS:

Attachments

• IMG_4027.webp
    IMG_4027.webp
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4026.jpeg
    IMG_4026.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
these results fake af, when i reverse search it gives me random ass sites they're used in

• +1
Reactions: brainsmasher69 and ey88
Seen several sources online posting pictures of before and after “botox nosejobs” and wanted to know if it was worth the procedure in an effort to fix a dorsal hump and droopy nose, if so where would the injections go, and what would you ask a medical professional for when attempting to see these results?

PICS:
I need to know I’m considering this

PICS:
might be but results arent permanent

• +1
Reactions: brainsmasher69