• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625
its not just the botox that bogged her.
botox is good in moderation for wrinkles and such

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline
Botox would feel amazing with blowjob

i refreshed the page and this jumpscared me
Pussy bitch ass nigguh!!! What r u going to do when a shapeshifting demon comes up to u after u die and tells you ''go into the tunnel of light with us back to earth goyim'' are u gonna bend over like a biaaatch?

Pussy bitch ass nigguh!!! What r u going to do when a shapeshifting demon comes up to u after u die and tells you ''go into the tunnel of light with us back to earth goyim'' are u gonna bend over like a biaaatch?
im just gonna reincarnate cause ascending to the next level sounds boring tbh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Maalik and Deleted member 13626
im just gonna reincarnate cause ascending to the next level sounds boring tbh
I don't think ''boring'' exists in the upper levels since it's a construct made by us cause the mind given to us by archons requires constant attention and distractions to prevent us from waking up. Why would you want to reincarnate? It's a gamble and slavery and even if you hit green you are at a loss. Imagine reincarnating into an indian or cartel victim or handicapped person etc. People here cope muh i will reincarnate into chad but that's mental masturbation

Would do the opposite tbh, human life is boring af for me

I don't think ''boring'' exists in the upper levels since it's a construct made by us cause the mind given to us by archons requires constant attention and distractions to prevent us from waking up. Why would you want to reincarnate? It's a gamble and slavery and even if you hit green you are at a loss. Imagine reincarnating into an indian or cartel victim or handicapped person etc. People here cope muh i will reincarnate into chad but that's mental masturbation

i like living as a human.
if i was reincarnated as an unfortunate subhuman i'd just do crazy ass shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

the chances of even being white/born in the us is already incredibly low

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13626

also the chances of being reincarnated are pretty much impossible, once you die you return to the state you were before, giving you the same chances of life as before, which are like 1 in 300 trillion

also the chances of being reincarnated are pretty much impossible, once you die you return to the state you were before, giving you the same chances of life as before, which are like 1 in 300 trillion
Cope, consciousness works without a body as well

Go down the rabbit hole and find out for yourself since i cba to send u links, evidence since i'm too tired to explain, i was in the same boat as you, refusing to believe until i was proved otherwise