Tai Lung

Tai Lung

Is it worth trying? Is it permanent?
IMG 0194

I Have bulbelous nose tip.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and BrahminBoss
it will cost far less than botox in the long run
not really, that's assuming you won't need a correction, people who had rhinoplasty usually need several because their noses age poorly.

messing around with the actual plates in your nose doesn't come without consequences, it tends to become crooked over time, or develop a weird dip.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, BrahminBoss and Tai Lung
Botox lasts 3 months, that's common knowledge. The results can become kind of pernament if you do like 20+ sessions

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Botox lasts 3 months, that's common knowledge. The results can become kind of pernament if you do like 20+ sessions
there's a fat pad in the nose that you should theoretically be able to remove with fat dissolvers but no one's ever done it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thereallegend
there's a fat pad in the nose that you should theoretically be able to remove with fat dissolvers but no one's ever done it.

Accutane might work too

How do rhino surgeons slim the nose ?

How do rhino surgeons slim the nose ?
they remove cartilage and bone or re-arrange the plates.

20 years later the tip of my nose and septum are twisting severely and causing pain. Some of the cartilage and tissue is moving inside the tip of my nose and there is thick scar tissue throughout. I can tell my septum is growing and elongating.

nose jobs usually look good for like 10 years, after you might need another one.

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
they remove cartilage and bone or re-arrange the plates.

View attachment 2750878
View attachment 2750880

nose jobs usually look good for like 10 years, after you might need another one.

Im fine with that i guess.

Thoughts on this thread?

Im fine with that i guess.

Thoughts on this thread?
he looked better with a wider nose ironically due to the boxy shape of his face.