Botox under jaw

C

cbd558

Iron
I have overdeveloped under jaw muscles(digastric muscle) due to hard mewing and it makes my jaw from side look like shit.

IMG 0899

So I am wondering if I can just self inject Botox into these areas which would get rid of the problem, but I see no info online.

Is there any foreseeable problems with this like loose hyoid skin or some shit?
It says the muscles raise the tongue and hyoid bone so I’m scared the hyoid may become less tight.

Nigga u can inject it itself, but knowing this forum have alot of braindeads like you i can see that u gonna kill yourself 100%, just get tmj splint
Yea bro I’m totally gonna die from injecting Botox! Retarted high inhib grey

study your anatomy, if no one else has done find someone knowledgeable for advice, your better off get jowl lipo

Yea bro I’m totally gonna die from injecting Botox! Retarted high inhib grey
NIGGA WRONG INJECTION WRONG NERVE AND U ARE FUCKED U DUMB FUCK

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
Yea but Ik where it is and can easily avoid it
take it from someone that actually injects their own botox, if its not a common practice theres a reason, if you inject in that region it will affect the way you chew and facial posture will like end worsening like i said there are better methods you can use and that i have done but your narcy so no help is needed, just research yourself

take it from someone that actually injects their own botox, if its not a common practice theres a reason, if you inject in that region it will affect the way you chew and facial posture will like end worsening like i said there are better methods you can use and that i have done but your narcy so no help is needed, just research yourself
This nigga gonna hurt himself🤣

Is it rlly that hard to avoid the artery Bru like I can just draw it out
aspriation does not work, it gives you a fall sense of security, once you take the needle out and place it back in you believe you havent hit it but thats not right medical literature says aspirating makes little to no difference

Bro thats why I asked I don’t want to fuck myself lol if I was narcy I woulda just done it.
What are the better methods you speak of, I am under age so cannot do anything non diy.
Also have you ever injected Botox into nose?

Bro thats why I asked I don’t want to fuck myself lol if I was narcy I woulda just done it.
What are the better methods you speak of, I am under age so cannot do anything non diy.
Also have you ever injected Botox into nose?
i did the sides of my nostrils and where your lip meets the middle cartlige of your nose if that makes sense

better methods = research, if your serious youll find away like everyone else, just cus i know what to do doesnt mean i owe it to you

i did the sides of my nostrils and where your lip meets the middle cartlige of your nose if that makes sense

better methods = research, if your serious youll find away like everyone else, just cus i know what to do doesnt mean i owe it to you
How did the results turn out? Think of doin it soon. Ig I won’t do the Botox under sounds risky but I have already researched methods and tried and nothing rlly works but guess I will just have to wait to get lipo

How did the results turn out? Think of doin it soon. Ig I won’t do the Botox under sounds risky but I have already researched methods and tried and nothing rlly works but guess I will just have to wait to get lipo
nigga just stop using the muscle and it will naturally atrophy as your cope for now, its a legit theory if your patient enough, which your not even old enough to go to a clinic so is the main option unless your willing to diy, of which most niggas dont even know proper technique

nigga just stop using the muscle and it will naturally atrophy as your cope for now, its a legit theory if your patient enough, which your not even old enough to go to a clinic so is the main option unless your willing to diy, of which most niggas dont even know proper technique
nigga did the nose Botox work or not