bough accutane

Cigarette

Cigarette

geomax.me
30 caps

does anyone know the side effects besides dry skin

i dont have acne just small skin-colored pimples

got it for $9.99 from my friend (he works @ a pharmacy)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
it permanently fucked me up, destroyed my sex drive, put me in depression, got blurry vision, my dick cant get as hard as it used to, and much more

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: randomvanish, Deleted member 16834, Deleted member 9670 and 6 others
it is said that accutane hit liver just as hard like some oral steroids lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 11758
It caused me to grow tumors out of my skin which left me with scarring on my upper body to this day
Being on accutane was the only time I ever had thoughts about ending my life (not due to the acne and tumors but just uncontrollable depression)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
it permanently fucked me up, destroyed my sex drive, put me in depression, got blurry vision, my dick cant get as hard as it used to, and much more
I like to think of accutane like a really strong vaccine that damages the body so much it can't really become resistant or immune to it.

Good luck OP.

How long were you on accutane and what does until you saw the tumors
I got them after 2 months, they grew out of nowhere in the space of 2 days
The doctor that prescribed it to me never seen a case like mine though tbf
Just my incel luck

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
it is said that accutane hit liver just as hard like some oral steroids lmao
Been on 80mg daily and only side effect I got at that dose was weaker joints but bearable. I stopped getting dry skin and peeling after the first few weeks when I started.
It caused me to grow tumors out of my skin which left me with scarring on my upper body to this day
Being on accutane was the only time I ever had thoughts about ending my life (not due to the acne and tumors but just uncontrollable depression)
I like to think of accutane like a really strong vaccine that damages the body so much it can't really become resistant or immune to it.
Good luck OP.
I got them after 2 months, they grew out of nowhere in the space of 2 days
The doctor that prescribed it to me never seen a case like mine though tbf
Just my incel luck
i bought 20mg for 30 days i dont think that ill get cancer or tumors. worst case for me will probably be dry lips, back and head aches

seriously wtf is wrong with all these comments :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Fear, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
I’ve been on 80mg for 2 months and 40mg the month before that and nothing but a little dry lips:lul:
right so will 20mg make me blind or develop tumors like the dude above

30 caps

does anyone know the side effects besides dry skin

i dont have acne just small skin-colored pimples

got it for $9.99 from my friend (he works @ a pharmacy)
nigga dont take Accutane for something small treat it as a serious thing like itsstill your choice but its not like moisturizer or something its really strong

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman and Slasher
nigga dont take Accutane for something small treat it as a serious thing like itsstill your choice but its not like moisturizer or something its really strong
its literally 20mg and itll remove everything for good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15849
dont do it unless absolute last resort

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
its literally 20mg and itll remove everything for good.
It won't remove shit. If you take it for a month, you will only purge. You will get cysts and terrible acne. You need to take it for 2-3 months for it to start fading away. For me, I took it for around 3 months, 30mg a day. That was enough to fuck me up, but I am slowly recovering. If I could revert time back, I wouldn't have done it. I also had very mild acne.

I know that you think of accutane as a super powerful weapon against acne. We all on this forum want to strive for perfection, and you want to have model-tier skin... But accutane is not the way to go. I am currently on tretinoin + adapalene (which is cheaper than accutane too, lol) and I am getting very good results. My acne is fading away, my acne scars (which I got from accutane purge, btw) are fading away. For real, try tretinoin + adapelene, and wash your face twice a day. You start to enjoy it.

Accutane has been poison for me, and a lot of people. Some people only get dry lips. Some people kill themselves. Either way, it's not healthy for anyone and takes a huge toll on health. I lived through hell and suicidal thoughts. I had to drop out of college classes because accutane fucked my mental health up. It's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
@bisco @Podunk Sex.

My only regret about taking accutane is not starting earlier:lul:

It won't remove shit. If you take it for a month, you will only purge. You will get cysts and terrible acne. You need to take it for 2-3 months for it to start fading away. For me, I took it for around 3 months, 30mg a day. That was enough to fuck me up, but I am slowly recovering. If I could revert time back, I wouldn't have done it. I also had very mild acne.

I know that you think of accutane as a super powerful weapon against acne. We all on this forum want to strive for perfection, and you want to have model-tier skin... But accutane is not the way to go. I am currently on tretinoin + adapalene (which is cheaper than accutane too, lol) and I am getting very good results. My acne is fading away, my acne scars (which I got from accutane purge, btw) are fading away. For real, try tretinoin + adapelene, and wash your face twice a day. You start to enjoy it.

Accutane has been poison for me, and a lot of people. Some people only get dry lips. Some people kill themselves. Either way, it's not healthy for anyone and takes a huge toll on health. I lived through hell and suicidal thoughts. I had to drop out of college classes because accutane fucked my mental health up. It's not worth it
I am trying to avoid accutane. What does your current routine look like?

I am trying to avoid accutane. What does your current routine look like?
apparently the side effects are not worth the struggle. i sold the pills that i bought to some addict on the street for triple the prize :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Sigmamale
apparently the side effects are not worth the struggle. i sold the pills that i bought to some addict on the street for triple the prize :ROFLMAO:
lmao. Yeah it appears unless you have like severe acne it is best to avoid it.

:feelsgah:
A drug that will make me want to kill myself even more? Going to the dermatologist next month about to get some accutanne to finally help me actually commit suicide. I knew all I needed was a little kick.

I've been on 40mg daily for 2 weeks and already it has improved a lot. Skin is very dry and flaky though and no other side effects so far