Bought 4F-MPH for my ADHD

Have you used it? There is a lot of fear mongering out there tbh
and for a good reason
even tho its possible to use it responsibly, its still a powerful drug

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Edgar
depends on the person bro
maybe but I haven't checked, I see no reason why those companies wouldn't lobby and try to make extra money
selling meth like they did 90 years ago if it was the case

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8 and Mongrelcel
maybe but I haven't checked, I see no reason why those companies wouldn't lobby and try to make extra money
selling meth like they did 90 years ago
because they already are from adderall and ritalin?

why dont they patent 2fma?
they dont really have a reason to

also they still do sell meth - desoxyn

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
if you want to listen to the meth-heads here, and fall for their copes, then its your choice tbh
meth-heads of .me are the highest caste of users

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
because they already are from adderall and ritalin?

why dont they patent 2fma?
they dont really have a reason to

also they still do sell meth - desoxyn

tbh can 2fma be as good as 4f-mph when it comes to Motivation enhancement and Focus enhancement ? Looking at reddit it wasn't the consensus

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Have you used it? There is a lot of fear mongering out there tbh
Fear mongering? Are you murican, i think u guys think speed = meth correct? Speed in europe means amphetamine

meth-heads of .me are the highest caste of users
true tbh and its actually true in reality as well :feelskek:

majority of upperlcass men used stimulants at one point or another
and its extremely common among college students to abuse all kind of drugs to study

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
This whole thread has turned into a massive shitstorm jfl @ItsNotADream do you think i mean meth by saying speed? Speed is amphetamine sulfate not meth, amphetamine isn't neurotoxic

• +1
  • JFL
Fear mongering? Are you murican, i think u guys think speed = meth correct? Speed in europe means amphetamine
didn't you brag about smoking crystal meth and took a video of it?

• JFL
tbh can 2fma be as good as 4f-mph when it comes to Motivation enhancement and Focus enhancement ? Looking at reddit it wasn't the consensus
2fma mogs man, why are you like this nigga :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: you and your baboon questions sweet slyfex

• +1
I don't smoke anymore
I was legit worried about you ngl :lul:

bro please just use global terms in a global forum so it doesn't happen again

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Slyfex8, Deleted member 2729 and TsarTsar444
High dosage can kill its intended effectiveness and give you nasty side effects along side an addiction

Because small differences can make a massive difference between drugs because of the way they interact with your body,
adderall is far more efficient if you try to actually study and do something
Idk if someone is too low iq to get his intended dosage or if he unironically gets addicted that's just him being dumb ngl

• Hmm...
  • +1
I was legit worried about you ngl :lul:

bro please just use global terms in a global forum so it doesn't happen again
Niggers hol up, im extremely confused now, i think you and @Edgar confused speed with meth, when i and @Mongrelcel say speed, we are talking about amphetamine sulfate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 2729
Idk if someone is too low iq to get his intended dosage or if he unironically gets addicted that's just him being dumb ngl
He is tali8ng about meth jfl, confused speed with meth

Niggers hol up, im extremely confused now, i think you and @Edgar confused speed with meth, when i and @Mongrelcel say speed, we are talking about amphetamine sulfate
yes I thought you meant meth

• JFL
Reactions: Edgar, Mongrelcel and TsarTsar444
Its truly over for american slang usercels :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar, Deleted member 2729 and TsarTsar444
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7901
didn't you brag about smoking crystal meth and took a video of it?
bruuh @TsarTsar444 PM me :ROFLMAO:
Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
I can get meth but not ritalin in this shit country jfl. So meth is no good for being productive?

• +1
its not so simple

One could say that we are "addicted" to stimulants, but are we really? Is a person with diabetes 'addicted' to insuline?
We have a fundamental deficiency in our brains - anything other than medication is just a attempt at coping with the situation.
But I want to be as efficient and as productive as neurotypicals are - and by non-medication methods thats just flat out impossible. Not to mention that it requires superhuman effort.

Look, I have a choice - live in mediocrity my entire life, or take a gamble and risk this pseudo addiction and attempt to realize my full potential.

I can get meth but not ritalin in this shit country jfl. So meth is no good for being productive?
You should try it. But definitely not locally sourced. Whatever you decide to take, it must be of the highest tier of purity.
I myself am going to try meth - I really hope that the effects will be fitting for treating adhd. Its easier to get pure meth than it is to get pure amphetamine.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8, Edgar, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444
@Edgar
@Slyfex8
@ItsNotADream
@Zenturio
@Chad1212

Now that we have all nicely gathered here, how about making a ADHD/stim tag list?
Anyone else to add?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slyfex8, Edgar, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
@TsarTsar444
@Edgar
@Slyfex8
@ItsNotADream
@Zenturio

Now that we have all nicely gathered here, how about making a ADHD/stim tag list?
Anyone else to add?
Chad1212

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
its not so simple

One could say that we are "addicted" to stimulants, but are we really? Is a person with diabetes 'addicted' to insuline?
We have a fundamental deficiency in our brains - anything other than medication is just a attempt at coping with the situation.
But I want to be as efficient and as productive as neurotypicals are - and by non-medication methods thats just flat out impossible. Not to mention that it requires superhuman effort.

Look, I have a choice - live in mediocrity my entire life, or take a gamble and risk this pseudo addiction and attempt to realize my full potential.

You should try it. But definitely not locally sourced. Whatever you decide to take, it must be of the highest tier of purity.
I myself am going to try meth - I really hope that the effects will be fitting for treating adhd. Its easier to get pure meth than it is to get pure amphetamine.
I feel like someone with ADHD that on adderall will be far more productive then NTs without meds
even if we have deficiencies, also I have seen NTs take ritalin and adderall and it helps them a lot, I don't think it only helps to people with ADHD like doctors like to claim (probably to stop people abusing it)

but its nonetheless, a necessity for us, ignoring my ADHD until a few weeks and not using my prescription was the biggest mistake I made in my life

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slyfex8, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
@TsarTsar444
@Edgar
@Slyfex8
@ItsNotADream
@Zenturio
@Chad1212

Anyone else to add?
I had this idea like this a few days ago but it escaped my head this is so good that you reminded this, wanted to make some kind of a telegram group or some shit where we can discuss about drugs, maybe we can do that

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slyfex8, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
I feel like someone with ADHD that on adderall will be far more productive then NTs without meds
even if we have deficiencies, also I have seen NTs take ritalin and adderall and it helps them a lot, I don't think it only helps to people with ADHD like doctors like to claim (probably to stop people abusing it)

but its nonetheless, a necessity for us, ignoring my ADHD until a few weeks and not using my prescription was the biggest mistake I made in my life
The way I look at it - NTs will need to keep increaseing dosages to get the effects they need - in other words, they have to keep getting high so that they get the benefits

But we, people with ADHD, should be fine with significantly smaller dosages

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slyfex8, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I had this idea like this a few days ago but it escaped my head this is so good that you reminded this, wanted to make some kind of a telegram group or some shit where we can discuss about drugs, maybe we can do that
we can just open a group convo here on .me

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slyfex8 and Deleted member 7901
whats the max number of people in a convo?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and Slyfex8
The way I look at it - NTs will need to keep increaseing dosages to get the effects they need - in other words, they have to keep getting high so that they get the benefits

But we, people with ADHD, should be fine with significantly smaller dosages
are you sure its true? I read it as well but not sure from where its coming from

I only know that the honeymoon phase/euphoria will fade, and you will need to increase the dosage to achieve it, but its true for both NTs and people with the ADHD,
but the effectiveness to concentrate will still be the same more or less

• +1
fuaark is there some methapmhetamine enjoyer on this forum that has VIP?
We should use telegram since its more accessible at any time, and better for group chats in general
and the biggest thing is privacy

• +1
Reactions: Edgar, Slyfex8 and Mongrelcel
We should use telegram since its more accessible at any time, and better for group chats in general
could you make it? I dont have experience with telegram

Discord?

• +1

Agreed, Discord is full of servers talking about drugs that even talk about sourcing and discord are doing nothing about banning them or shits

@TsarTsar444
@Edgar
@Slyfex8
@ItsNotADream
@Zenturio
@Chad1212

pm me your discords boys

• +1
Reactions: Chad69, Edgar, Deleted member 7901 and 1 other person
We can use it if its a private group, and if the members won't report it, telegram is just better overall for privacy, I would
personally recommend making a habit out of using telegram

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 2729
We can use it if its a private group, and if the members won't report it, telegram is just better overall for privacy, I would
personally recommend making a habit out of using telegram
So what is the final consensus

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel