Bought a $55k mercedes at 18

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, reptiles, Skywalker and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, gymletethnicel, malicieusss and 1 other person
how to you maximize the attention without looking like a brag? I have a cool car too but I'm worried I will see creepy if I drive around as a 40 year old near the uni in hopes of getting noticed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Skywalker and poopoohead
2015 80k g wagon at 19 , not daddies money either.

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
Another brutal driver licence pill @rightfulcel
He will experience driving as a young man while I am being a 28 year old man, unable to drive.
Tbh, impossible to be incel if you have a car or money.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, LastGerman, gymletethnicel and 1 other person
buying a new car is the dumbest financial decision you can make. i don't care if it's only 10% of your net worth. my net worth is only slightly less, although non-liquid, and i don't even buy new shoes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, PubertyMaxxer and malicieusss
buying a new car is the dumbest financial decision you can make. i don't care if it's only 10% of your net worth. my net worth is only slightly less, although non-liquid, and i don't even buy new shoes
Then you‘re stupid. You‘re probably one day seeing 20k loss, another day 20k plus and you‘re still too cheap to buy 50 dollar shoes?

Then you‘re stupid. You‘re probably one day seeing 20k loss, another day 20k plus and you‘re still too cheap to buy 50 dollar shoes?
yeah nigga it's called being a jew

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Skywalker and TsarTsar444
Mogs my entire existence

• So Sad
Reactions: malicieusss

3305935_carcell.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 21044
058696397fcd9b9380ceab89cd1b1188cc0062f4

• JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and eduardkoopman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Corleone and ascension
It's a nice car but definitely a big liability tbh. hope you have the consistent money to maintain it

having a car is the easiest way to get JBs

u just need somewhat decent looks, like a softmaxed normie and u can drive these foids around. trust me it wont take long until you fuck them

you dumbass

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
He literally just had to drive south, he was in rich white woman land. Santa Barbara.
Lol.
At denying elliot rodger, was incel. And saying he was volcel.

Dude had an average at best face. Manletism, giga framecel. And looked like a 14 year old at age 20.

Lol at thinking he could pull, if he drove south with his nice car. And women are not concerned that he looked like a 14yo framecel manlet, with a soso face.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PubertyMaxxer
No pics no care

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader
Another brutal driver licence pill @rightfulcel
He will experience driving as a young man while I am being a 28 year old man, unable to drive.
There will always be people who mog us. We just need to put up with it.

• +1
Reactions: LastGerman
buying a brand new mercedes is a retarded move even if its 10% of your net worth stupid fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 25354
buying a brand new mercedes is a retarded move even if its 10% of your net worth stupid fuck
It's a dude his hobby, i think.
It's not about the wisest money choice. Hobbies are allowed to cost money.

If a dude doesn't care about cars. Like i do. Than a 15 year old Ford is wisest

It's officially begun
See your picture instantly know you're larping and this isn't even an unbelievable achievement I loaned out 10k when I was 18

See your picture instantly know you're larping and this isn't even an unbelievable achievement I loaned out 10k when I was 18
I'm not larping, message me on telegram or ig to see pictures

Are you ethnic lol they love try hard vehicles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
Stop posting on my thread, don't really care about what you think I should do jfl

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
gl I bought a 30k bmw at 19 and I can't pull shit, lmk if there's a method to this

gl I bought a 30k bmw at 19 and I can't pull shit, lmk if there's a method to this
What bmw, you need a luxurious car to create halo.

What bmw, you need a luxurious car to create halo.
it's a m3 wrapped yellow with a straight pipe, it turns heads. It's loud af and flashy I get attention because there's no wrapped cars here. Just dont know where to get the right attention, cuz u can turn a girls head while u driving but then what?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It's a dude his hobby, i think.
It's not about the wisest money choice. Hobbies are allowed to cost money.

If a dude doesn't care about cars. Like i do. Than a 15 year old Ford is wisest
yeah, but you could buy a used R8 and not immediately lose $20k when you drive it off the lot

I have no car fuck my life otherwise i would drive this jb to work while playing my fire beats
Want merecdes amg
If your beats so fire why you no have AMG?

it's a m3 wrapped yellow with a straight pipe, it turns heads. It's loud af and flashy I get attention because there's no wrapped cars here. Just dont know where to get the right attention, cuz u can turn a girls head while u driving but then what?
looks like you're trying too hard for a 30k car

what class? if anything less than an S then 0 halo tbh.

JFL at you if you think I’m broke enough
i know a lot of rich people that do this. scamming retards out of $1000s is fair game imo.