Bought a dick pump

yeah i got some cheap ebay one but it works well

I need a new extender, would you recommend this one, I saw that it recommends to use it for 30 mins which sounds more like a pump than an extender?

I need a new extender, would you recommend this one, I saw that it recommends to use it for 30 mins which sounds more like a pump than an extender?
ye its good i got it on rn

fuck whatever the guidelines are, sometimes i have it on for 5 hours in a row before a break

on weekends i always get like 12ish hours extension

and weekdays like 6hours

ye its good i got it on rn

fuck whatever the guidelines are, sometimes i have it on for 5 hours in a row before a break

on weekends i always get like 12ish hours extension

and weekdays like 6hours
Thanks bro, ill try this then since its affordable and I think the vacuum ones will be more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818
+ Have an extender on rn doing 10 hours a day, also running HGH so the recovery will be quick as fuck

Hopefully the pump will give me some more girth too while the extender is for length
@lejend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and lejend
+ Have an extender on rn doing 10 hours a day, also running HGH so the recovery will be quick as fuck

Hopefully the pump will give me some more girth too while the extender is for length
current length and girth?
update us

• +1

pump’s gains are temporary as far as i know
good tool to use before fucking a girl tho

• +1
Will you loose your extender and pump gains if you stop it? Or at least retain partial gains? Let's say you went from 6 to 7 inches and 5 to 5.5 girth. Will you go back to your earlier measurements or have 6.5 and 5.2 inch girth? Ty boyo

• +1
Will you loose your extender and pump gains if you stop it? Or at least retain partial gains? Let's say you went from 6 to 7 inches and 5 to 5.5 girth. Will you go back to your earlier measurements or have 6.5 and 5.2 inch girth? Ty boyo
No you won't looose most of the gains

• +1
Reactions: Pussyslayer and Deleted member 5818
current length and girth?
update us
Gained about 0.5 inch in length and 0 girth changes, but only done like one pumping session because I don’t have a lot of time for it

300 hours of extending so far

About the pumping being temporary, I was talking to Astro Sky on discord and he said all he did was pump, and over 4 years (ik jfl) he gained 1.5 inch of girth and a solid amount of length can’t remember number for that tho

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 6’1cel and Pussyslayer
Gained about 0.5 inch in length and 0 girth changes, but only done like one pumping session because I don’t have a lot of time for it

300 hours of extending so far

About the pumping being temporary, I was talking to Astro Sky on discord and he said all he did was pump, and over 4 years (ik jfl) he gained 1.5 inch of girth and a solid amount of length can’t remember number for that tho
holy fuk
1,5 inches in girth is fucking great

• +1