Bought fat dissolver

nachttv

nachttv

Iron
Hello i just bought fat a box of lipolab fat dissolvers( 10 vials ). I need tipo about what needle use to inject it and all the possible advices to avoid killing myself while injecting

yo so like just inject up to .2 mili anywhere, and just search up injecting tecq, and also super important drink as much water. it helps avoid health problems and overall helps.

source btw, im scared mine is fake

• Woah
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
yo so like just inject up to .2 mili anywhere, and just search up injecting tecq, and also super important drink as much water. it helps avoid health problems and overall helps.

source btw, im scared mine is fake
Source is lipolab from twofaceaestetics

s

used this guide btw, super good read, but read on reddit that it is retardly important to drink water or else ur kidenys cant handle it and u get renal problems
thanks, im glad u found it helpful

i have never heard of anything like that, ive talked with couple plastic surgeons about lipolysis and they never mentioned anything like that but prolly dont hurt to drink water so yeah, drink water haha

thanks, im glad u found it helpful

i have never heard of anything like that, ive talked with couple plastic surgeons about lipolysis and they never mentioned anything like that but prolly dont hurt to drink water so yeah, drink water haha
you talked with surgeons? About lipolab?