Bought some colored contact lenses I am going to try and go on tinder again

Status
Not open for further replies.
slime

slime

Just another man.
If you are wondering why I don't have prescription contact lenses its because my insurance only gives me new glass/contacts every 2 years

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrettyBoy, SayNoToRotting and BigBoy
You would be 5 psl if it werent for your shit eye area

Ngl i expected you to look something like this

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite

Nah his face is bloated, recessed and his ratios are off.

sorry m8 😞

I have already said that I have a shit eye area I understand that. I do not have enough money for surgery.

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy
take of your glasses

you remind me of @medialcanthuscel ’s avi
shit he changed it nvm

• +1
Reactions: slime
Good skin mirin

• +1
yo wtf is this pic ahahahahahahahahahahah

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart and SayNoToRotting
how do you do on tinder?

Hit the gym bra.

• +1
The thick glasses are a major looksmin. Post a pic without them.

And go for high-index lenses for your glasses, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I cannot believe... What I am seeing.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Petsmart
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1553 and Petsmart
I have deleted the image because of rude comments and potential gossip.

Shut up you fucking bitches.
why the fuck you removed your photo from the RATINGS section you absolute faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, justanothergymcell, IndianJock and 2 others
why the fuck you removed your photo from the RATINGS section you absolute faggot
I
ITS MY FUCKING THREAD AND MY POST I CAN'T DELETE THE POST I ALREADY DMED THE FUCKING BITCH MODS TO DELETE IT AND YOU ARE ALL ON HERE INSULTING ME SO I REMOVED IT HALF OF YOU WERE NOT BEING HELPFUL AT ALL YOU FUCKING KIKES GO FUCK YOURSELF IGNORED.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ugly nebula, Deleted member 3962, BigBoy and 1 other person
I

ITS MY FUCKING THREAD AND MY POST I CAN'T DELETE THE POST I ALREADY DMED THE FUCKING BITCH MODS TO DELETE IT AND YOU ARE ALL ON HERE INSULTING ME SO I REMOVED IT HALF OF YOU WERE NOT BEING HELPFUL AT ALL YOU FUCKING KIKES GO FUCK YOURSELF IGNORED.
interesting display son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dogs, IndianJock and BigBoy
interesting display son
I am not your son, son. I am older than you, did your parents teach you no respect? Probably not because you are a halfbreed you do not have your father in your life but I will be your father for you now go fetch me your mother so I can inseminate her.

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
I am not your son, son. I am older than you, did your parents teach you no respect? Probably not because you are a halfbreed you do not have your father in your life but I will be your father for you now go fetch me your mother so I can inseminate her.
autism

• +1
Reactions: Dogs, Joyride and IndianJock
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1574873463845-png.175272

The Secret Society

View attachment 200378

View attachment 200380
tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: Marw
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553, BigBiceps and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Petsmart
Maybe he just looked ugly to me. And he took his pics down too :lul: :lul: :lul:
Who are you to call me ugly whore? You fcuking bitch. Shut the fuck up youare a fucking indian on this site sucking Gandy's cock hoping and praying that when you reincarnate you won't be born in the Candala caste you fucking street sweeping basket weaving streeshitting fucking indian bitch post your face before you insult others, ah i see you are too much of a pussy keep using gandy's face as your profile picture you have the same looks as the shits he shits out after eating indian curry bowls you fucking bitch.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 1553, BigBoy and 3 others
Who are you to call me ugly whore? You fcuking bitch. Shut the fuck up youare a fucking indian on this site sucking Gandy's cock hoping and praying that when you reincarnate you won't be born in the Candala caste you fucking street sweeping basket weaving streeshitting fucking indian bitch post your face before you insult others, ah i see you are too much of a pussy keep using gandy's face as your profile picture you have the same looks as the shits he shits out after eating indian curry bowls you fucking bitch.
You are ugly bruh. That's just honesty.

This isn't a bluepilled site where everyone is gonna suck your dick and tell you to get a hair-cut and a shower

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Joyride, BigBoy and 2 others
tbh jfl

You are ugly bruh. That's just honesty.

This isn't a bluepilled site where everyone is gonna suck your dick and tell you to get a hair-cut and a shower
ugly except i lost my virginity at 14 and have had sex multiple times while your fucking bitch ass dog is on the fucking incel site insulting other people over looks. if i am ugly why did i get 70 matches in 2 weeks in a college town you bitch? oh right cause im not. so there. be quiet and you have been ignored.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, SixFootManlet, Deleted member 1553 and 1 other person
ugly except i lost my virginity at 14 and have had sex multiple times while your fucking bitch ass dog is on the fucking incel site insulting other people over looks. if i am ugly why did i get 70 matches in 2 weeks in a college town you bitch? oh right cause im not. so there. be quiet and you have been ignored.
keep crying for me you ugly dog. You can fuck as many femcels as you want you'll still be nothing more than an ugly faggot

70 matches in 2 weeks in a college town is not good lol. I got 135 in a few days and im slightly abv average looking

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SixFootManlet, BigBoy and IndianJock
REPOST PIC ITS DELETED

I

Honestly u do make a point. People need to stop shitposting here. We should take ratings seriously, and not diss people for their appearance.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Deleted member 2846, BigBoy and 5 others
I

how i am supposed to rate an empty thread you mongoloid

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and IndianJock
Yeah you're not model tier obviously but you're not incel tier either. Remove the glasses and stick to the contacts. Nice skin too

• +1
Honestly u do make a point. People need to stop shitposting here. We should take ratings seriously, and not diss people for their appearance.
Thank you, you obviously are smart.
Yeah you're not model tier obviously but you're not incel tier either. Remove the glasses and stick to the contacts. Nice skin too
I agree and thank you for the tips.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Petsmart, Deleted member 3902 and 1 other person
Thank you, you obviously are smart.

I agree and thank you for the tips.
Pm me pics and ill be honest and in depth as i can be

• +1
You look cute op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and slime
We should take ratings seriously, and not diss people for their appearance.

Agreed. He's probably around low-tier normie if I'm being honest, but people were overlooking a lot of his flaws

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, Deleted member 3583, Titbot and 1 other person
If you are wondering why I don't have prescription contact lenses its because my insurance only gives me new glass/contacts every 2 years

I would look human with these 4 things.

Canthal tilt change change in eye area and contact lenses with sliver eyes and Holly Wood face app

Screenshot 20191222 015021

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
H
Agreed. He's probably around low-tier normie if I'm being honest, but people were overlooking a lot of his flaws
He’s white that’s why

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and IndianJock
What does op look like?

His pics are posted on this thread
Kinda shit quality. The thing that pops out most to me is the hair style, its not good. He needs to use it to cover up his hairline.
He also seems to be bloatmaxxed but i cant really tell

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and Titbot
Status
Not open for further replies.