Bought Volufiline and more - RATE my skincare [Skincels needed]

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

I sell morphs
I finally got Volufiline, now im unsure on how and where + how frequently to use it, i did no research.

I got acne prone skin + scars and bad colouring.

2C6ADFC7 0D53 4CEB 87EF 663327D282DD

I use it exactly in this order (see pic):

PS: I dont do skincare in the morning because it feels like shit

AM:
- wash face with sea water and apply zinc pasta on cystic pimples if im staying home
- SPF 30 Suncreem when going outside

PM:
- La Roche Washgel
- Volufiline on the undereye, upper eyelid, nasion and on the lower end of the forhead (above the eyebrows), lips.
- DIFFERIN 0.1%
- Soon Jung Moisturizer
- Vaseline on lips and undereyes

After all acne is gone and only scars are left, i‘ll start doing Dermostamp 1.5mm and apply vitamin C serum on top of it (i already bought it but im waiting)

Question to all my skincels:
- How often can i use volufiline and when will i see results?
- Where should i put in and how much?
- How do i store it?

I want to use it just like that, tell me if i should or not:

E4A81772 67DA 4527 AE28 26B8F5774D4D

More questions:
- Can i use volufiline and differin 0.1 at the same time?
- What should i change about my skincare?

- I got Vitamin C serum in my fridge, stopped using it tho - should i start with it again and if yes how should i put it into my skincare?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ripikke, AsGoodAsItGets, MEMPSK and 4 others
@Abhorrence @ItsOver999 @chadisbeingmade @AsGoodAsItGets @DaRealSixpence @MaestheticMaso @ceo @ccwwarrior

• +1
Reactions: Abhorrence and Deleted member 29155
I don’t think you should use both Vaseline and Voluflinie for under eyes. Why don’t you get tret for collagen ?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I don’t think you should use both Vaseline and Voluflinie for under eyes. Why don’t you get tret for collagen ?
using differin 0.1 until the tube is empty, if it doesnt work i‘ll start tret or accutane.

• +1
Reactions: Saint Casanova
i use volufiline under eyes and the sides a little bit, maybe a tiny bit on upper eyelid, idk about using it on zygos unless you lack density there extremely. they look better bony, not bulbous and fat. im planning on making a volufiline results thread for under eyes in a couple weeks.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, Icon, ungewist and 3 others
i use volufiline under eyes and the sides a little bit, maybe a tiny bit on upper eyelid, idk about using it on zygos unless you lack density there extremely. they look better bony, not bulbous and fat. im planning on making a volufiline results thread for under eyes in a couple weeks.
you‘re right. i edited the thread.
what you think about it now? im really afraid of using it wrong

like this:
AAFA8657 ADE5 48B8 BE22 F3D3B04D1460

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, AsGoodAsItGets, Oueyy and 6 others
Things you could add:
-de matrixyl
-tret (why arent you using it already?)
-eye patches
-dermapen

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
Things you could add:
-de matrixyl
-tret (why arent you using it already?)
-eye patches
-dermapen
tret has to be described. And tbh i rather take accutane if these aint working out for me

tret has to be described. And tbh i rather take accutane if these aint working out for me
Did you mean prescribed? I dont have a prescription and still get it

• +1
you‘re right. i edited the thread.
what you think about it now? im really afraid of using it wrong

like this:
View attachment 2342440
yeah, good. tbh results arent that crazy to be afraid of using it wrong. just 1 drop for each eye, 1 for above eyebrows. i have the same volufiline as you btw, if ur willing to post urself do a before and after results thread after like 2 weeks - a month of doing this

• +1
Is it working?

Volufiline annoys me by staying on the skin forever. Does seem to kinda work though.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist
Genuine question. What do you want to achieve with this volufiline product on your undereye area? I want to know to see maybe if I can use it aswel

Genuine question. What do you want to achieve with this volufiline product on your undereye area? I want to know to see maybe if I can use it aswel
extra fat

all cope. Low dose accutane and urea cream 10% mogs

all cope. Low dose accutane and urea cream 10% mogs
low dose accutane has fuck ton of risks, never heard of urea cream before.

differin 0.1 aint bad tho