Boxingmaxxing for looks

Timmy

Timmy

Kraken
Boxing has everything. It will benefit your hand eye coordination and mental capabilities, you can max out explosive and muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance. You get:

Pp gainz, from cardio
Bonesmashing brow ridge, all boxers I know have a brow ridge. I dont have one yet. And my dad has a brow ridge because he was a boxer too. He said I didnt always have this, it came from boxing
Bigger nose, look more dimorphic
You look very aesthetic because of your athletic physique
Lean
Muscular enough
Higher testosterone because of the environment you’re in.
Bigger jaw from clenching on the mouthguard
Thicker neck
Broader shoulders, stretching the bideltoid, maybe creating microtears in the bones to make them wider
Water retention removal from sweating

Now to avoid brain damage, just defensemax. Light spar, if he spars hard then tell him to fuck off directly. You need to only fight hard in the competitions. Spar to improve technique and defense to avoid brain damage. Not cause.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Tr0ubLe, gigacopecel and 2 others
Boxing has everything. It will benefit your hand eye coordination and mental capabilities, you can max out explosive and muscular endurance, cardiovascular endurance. You get:

Pp gainz, from cardio
Bonesmashing brow ridge, all boxers I know have a brow ridge. I dont have one yet. And my dad has a brow ridge because he was a boxer too. He said I didnt always have this, it came from boxing
Bigger nose, look more dimorphic
You look very aesthetic because of your athletic physique
Lean
Muscular enough
Higher testosterone because of the environment you’re in.
Bigger jaw from clenching on the mouthguard
Thicker neck
Broader shoulders, stretching the bideltoid, maybe creating microtears in the bones to make them wider
Water retention removal from sweating

Now to avoid brain damage, just defensemax. Light spar, if he spars hard then tell him to fuck off directly. You need to only fight hard in the competitions. Spar to improve technique and defense to avoid brain damage. Not cause.
Oh and you can protect your girl, if your girl sees you get beaten my some guy, EVEN IF YOURE A CHAD. SHE SEES YOU GET BEATEN UP SHE WILL LOSE ATTRACTION TO YOU. YOUR SMV WILL DECREASE BY 5 POINTS

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: gigacopecel, Deleted member 28541, Deleted member 27472 and 3 others
what retard would go into it for these reasons

what retard would go into it for these reasons
I go because I love the sport. Just telling these niggers to join so they can improve

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31329 and autismmaxxer
Boxxing will robustmaxx you

• +1
Reactions: NerverBegan, autismmaxxer and Timmy
Oh and you can protect your girl, if your girl sees you get beaten my some guy, EVEN IF YOURE A CHAD. SHE SEES YOU GET BEATEN UP SHE WILL LOSE ATTRACTION TO YOU. YOUR SMV WILL DECREASE BY 5 POINTS
mirin you mog in that picture
few years in the arena can make you a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother, Timmy and autismmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: autismmaxxer
boxing isn't an efficient method of gaining size and almost all boxers that are muscular also lift weights regularly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24293
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32968
whats his @ ? if its not you why do you keep postin his pictures so much :lul:
i'm homo and i like robust lower thirds but shhhh don't tell anyone.

• So Sad
Reactions: autismmaxxer
boxing isn't an efficient method of gaining size and almost all boxers that are muscular also lift weights regularly.
Thats what I meant though, you can builf size by doing strength and condition

Jfl your nose will look like this

Jfl your nose will look like this View attachment 2412513
Eyes matter more, eyes give more of a halo. And fuck PSL. The broken nose will be like a scar halo and will increase your smv. Just have good hair to get the attention away from it

• JFL
Reactions: lowerthirdking
used to box for 2 years, nothing too special on a browridge
If you gon do boxing - dont go for open sparings

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother