boy, it might be possible to somewhat get away with having a bad bone structure irl and look decent but i swear to god

vanillaicecream

vanillaicecream

🦊
you will NOT for the life of you look good in pictures.

I'm 100% sure it's the reason people have said I look good irl and some cute girls have been interested in me but I can't get a match with a cute girl on tinder to save my life and I've barely had anyone at all saying anything positive from the times my pics on forums.

A bad bone structure/skull shape will get accentuated so hard in pictures it's not even funny.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14280, Chadeep, gamma and 1 other person
true i only good look mirror. In pictures, the asymmetry of my face and bulging eyes don't help. I get PTSD from pictures/ facetime

• +1
Reactions: ALP and Deleted member
true i only good look mirror. In pictures, the asymmetry of my face and bulging eyes don't help. I get PTSD from pictures/ facetime
Shit's crazy man, when looking in the mirror you can easily cope but pictures accentuate your flaws so hard

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
Shit's crazy man, when looking in the mirror you can easily cope but pictures accentuate your flaws so hard
i don't even know anymore to be honest. Which one is the true reflection of what I really look like. Sometimes you look good and feel good about it, then you see a whiff of a bad picture/camera then it ruins your day. This is why I avoid pictures/camera so I don't feel shocked.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and Enfant terrible
I’m content with my looks for the first time since I was like 5

:feelsgood:

I used to stare at the mirror for hours at school and get nausea from all the asymmetries in my face, I was begging my mom for bimax at one point but she told me to fuck off:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14280 and JosephGarrot123
i don't even know anymore to be honest. Which one is the true reflection of what I really look like. Sometimes you look good and feel good about it, then you see a whiff of a bad picture/camera then it ruins your day. This is why I avoid pictures/camera so I don't feel shocked.
I'd go with the mirror since it's literally a reflection of what's in front of it and pictures are 2d but still you cant help feeling bad when seeing how you look in pictures

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible and JosephGarrot123
I'd go with the mirror since it's literally a reflection of what's in front of it and pictures are 2d but still you cant help feeling bad when seeing how you look in pictures
Yeah it feels bad because good looking people usually also look good in pictures. And the thought of me looking bad in pictures, makes me think im ugly as fuck irl

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible
Yeah it feels bad because good looking people usually also look good in pictures. And the thought of me looking bad in pictures, makes me think im ugly as fuck irl
I can relate very much.

• +1
Yes attractive people always look good in pics no matter what but you can still cope by telling yourself you're not ugly if you dont look that bad in the mirror haha

• +1
only mirrors and true mirrors represent how you look .