Boymaxxing vs Gymmaxxing what do girls prefer: Tinder experiment in Japan.

11gaijin

11gaijin

Banned
So I wanted to see how effective boymaxxing really is in Japan. I also wanted to see how girls would react to a gymmaxxed hunk compared to a soft boymaxxed guy. But I didn't want race to be a factor here or white halo to affect the experiment so I chose a gymmaxxed curry for my experiment.

This was the the boymaxxed guy that I used in my experiment. @Zesto recommended that I use him

13732340_157884544617921_1382228140_n-jpg.6594

There were 3 other pics.

cvsval-umaaqu_b-jpg.6604
17932562_1704112839887000_8133771243682791424_n-jpg.6602

13715137_1787130871572121_1073352665_n-jpg.6603

Zesto recommended that I use them in that order which I did. I also used a Japanese bio for him that Zesto provided. Thanks for that.

Other details:
Name: Ryu
Bio: Something in Japanese which meant "looking to meet new people"

Coming to the gymmaxed curry

Screenshot 2018 12 01 at 10522 PM

I am not a big fan of this guy but he is gymmaxxed so I used him. He was Mr World last year, but I don't think that matters. Those awards are mostly joke. Personally I feel he is mogged hard by Inder Bajwa. Also the guy definitely doesn't look like those curries who look white. His skin is definitely on the browner side but his features are good.

Other pics

Screenshot 2018 12 01 at 10732 PM
Screenshot 2018 12 01 at 11018 PM
Screenshot 2018 12 01 at 10816 PM

Other details:

Name: Rohit
Bio: Model, [Indian flag]

I did the experiment at the same time on 2 different devices in Tokyo. I started around 16:30 Japanese Time and ended at around 01:00 Japanese time. So almost 8 hours 30 min.

Results:

1. Boymaxxed Jap

Matched: 54

WhatsApp Image 2018 12 01 at 92817 PM

Pretty impressive result tbh. I thought that the guy looks like a gay twink and he still managed to get a lot of matches. So boymaxxing is legit. This match number is actually very high for a country like Japan where girls have standards.

2. Gymmaxed curry

Matches: 58

WhatsApp Image 2018 12 01 at 92603 PM

WhatsApp Image 2018 12 01 at 92625 PM

I chose a curry so that there is no white skin halo. Also I put a shirtless pic as the first one. The guy got more matches, definitely more messages and I would say hotter matches too from what I saw.

Verdict: Boymaxxing is legit. But even Japanese girls would prefer a muscular hunk even if he is a curry. Also gymmaxing is a huge halo on tinder so anti gym copers BTFO.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 3526 and 13 others
nice thread, i like seeing tinder experiments like this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816, YoungChadcel, theropeking and 1 other person
I would also have to say that the curry is top-tier and has the halo of being unique and different.

In Japan, there are many such BoyMaxxed boys like the one I provided to you, so even though it is a highly desirable look, there are many of them there.

While despite Japanese being racist and discriminatory, a high tier curry may have some interest as a curiosity, as he is so different than the norm in Japan, and also get high matches as a result of how unique he is compared to others in the tinder stack.

So I would say your experiment would be even more interesting in a country such as Thailand or the Phillipines where light skinned J-PopMaxxed boys aren't that common but neither are beefed up curries.

No point running your experiment in a western country as we all know Chad -> all with the primitive women here.

For myself I am somewhere in between. I have some desirable western features (wavey hair, 5'11, thick eyebrows) that set me apart from the other BoyMaxxed jap guys so I believe I have a healthy middle ground of what is traditionally desirable as well as what is unique that should be enough to push me over the finish line.

• +1
Reactions: CopeMaxxer and 11gaijin
Download 9
(y) thread

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I would also have to say that the curry is top-tier and has the halo of being unique and different.

In Japan, there are many such BoyMaxxed boys like the one I provided to you, so even though it is a highly desirable look, there are many of them there.

While despite Japanese being racist and discriminatory, a high tier curry may have some interest as a curiosity, as he is so different than the norm in Japan, and also get high matches as a result of how unique he is compared to others in the tinder stack.

So I would say your experiment would be even more interesting in a country such as Thailand or the Phillipines where light skinned J-PopMaxxed boys aren't that common but neither are beefed up curries.

No point running your experiment in a western country as we all know Chad -> all with the primitive women here.

For myself I am somewhere in between. I have some desirable western features (wavey hair, 5'11, thick eyebrows) that set me apart from the other BoyMaxxed jap guys so I believe I have a healthy middle ground of what is traditionally desirable as well as what is unique that should be enough to push me over the finish line.
You're right about the West but I doubt that the result would be different in SEA. I feel that the boymaxxed look is something unique that works in Japan. In SEA the girls are more likely to prefer foreigners and foreign/Western phenotypes. They are all foreign worshipers unlike Japan which is xenophobic.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
pretty boy pics don't show, post them again

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You're right about the West but I doubt that the result would be different in SEA. I feel that the boymaxxed look is something unique that works in Japan. In SEA the girls are more likely to prefer foreigners and foreign/Western phenotypes. They are all foreign worshipers unlike Japan which is xenophobic.

Even when I go to SEA I'll be presenting myself as half Japanese, I will do this experiment with my own pics when it's time, I might go to SEA in the summer if I don't want go to Japan again.

When I arrive in my apartment in Tokyo, December 30th and start swiping I will happily share my tinder matches with the forum and show how many I got.

In fact, I might buy tinder gold the week before and type in the address of my apartment and start swiping ahead of time. I don't want to start swiping too early incase there are some girls that would be excited to meet up right away.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and 11gaijin
Now try the experiment again, but this time choose a white hunk and a white prettyboy so there is really no racial difference or halo,

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Now try the experiment again, but this time choose a white hunk and a white prettyboy so there is really no racial difference or halo,
Not interesting enough imo. I'm sure both will do good, who does better will depend on the looks imo.

Not interesting enough imo. I'm sure both will do good, who does better will depend on the looks imo.
tbh ngl
the ultimate experiment would be using a prettyboy with a skinny boy physique before his gymcelled version and then using his gymcelled version

Try setting your targeted age group to 30's. I wonder if 30 something year old Japanese women would go for the more masculine foreigner ?
It's seems like they'd be less flaky then the 19-24 year old Japs.

tbh ngl
the ultimate experiment would be using a prettyboy with a skinny boy physique before his gymcelled version and then using his gymcelled version
gymcelled will always win man. No way a skinny faggot can defeat a gymcel if face is same.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
legit thread. the average blonde white guy would mog both imo

Thanks for the effort :feelsokman:

• +1
I can't see all the pictures, but the ones I can see, they are clear catfishes. I think these tend to work better with less professional looking photos of lesser known models.

zesto absolutely BTFO

Nice experiment, point is gymmaxxing works

• +1
because jbw rules over face/body
I might do one with an average white blonde. Can you post one that you feel looks average?

• +1
Reactions: Unknownjpg
I might do one with an average white blonde. Can you post one that you feel looks average?
Yea that would be very interesting, blue eyes and mention his height. I’m kinda skeptical tbh but let’s see.

Yea that would be very interesting, blue eyes and mention his height. I’m kinda skeptical tbh but let’s see.
I actually did a tinder experiment in Singapore last year. Gymaxxed chang got more likes than White chad and even Gandy. Not sure if average white guy will beat these guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642
what about using @Weed 's pics? He's probably above average looking but pretty average looking for his pheno.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642
I actually did a tinder experiment in Singapore last year. Gymaxxed chang got more likes than White chad and even Gandy. Not sure if average white guy will beat these guys.
Hmm interesting, even though I do hear a lot about Asians and blondes, good thread I was kinda sus about this boymaxxing but it’s holding its own on a sense.

@Zesto
11041AF0 5AAE 478A 827E 5E4BB634F293

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642 and Nibba
what about using @Weed 's pics? He's probably above average looking but pretty average looking for his pheno.
Do you have his pic? Although based on the experiments I have done in the past I am sure weed won't be anywhere close to these guys. In the West, it is 100% certain it won't happen. I used my pic and the pic of a 4-5 PSL white guy and I got more matches in LA. (People say I am 5-6).

In the east, in SEA it might happen but I doubt in Korea Japan it would happen. Girls are very good in differentiating good looking guys from bad looking ones. I remember using the same curry in Thailand once and he got 200+ matches in 1 hour. (With boost) I doubt Weed will get that many. A white chad will sure get more but an average guy, I don't think so.

Last edited:
this doesnt prove anyhing

Just look at that landwhale Paige who thinks she has a chance with Mr Worldwide lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642 and 11gaijin
Just look at that landwhale Paige who thinks she has a chance with Mr Worldwide lol
I am amazed at the optimism foids have. I once did an experiment with a White male model in my city, I live in India, and there was this extremely ugly girl who was messaging him. How do such foids think that these kind of guys will give them a chance. They can go with their looksmatch but no, they all want male models lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13642 and Nibba
I am amazed at the optimism foids have. I once did an experiment with a White male model in my city, I live in India, and there was this extremely ugly girl who was messaging him. How do such foids think that these kind of guys will give them a chance. They can go with their looksmatch but no, they all want male models lmao
Yeah they think it's okay to hit on Chad as a landwhale

• +1
This is another hay in the haystack of my theory.

You aesthetics - What percentage of a girls in a population like you

Your masculinity - How much/quickly/lustfully a woman wants to sleep with you

The ideal - Be Masthetic

Masculine guys with low aesthetics can have hot girlfriends , but only few times in their life. The simple reason is they have to meet a lot of girls before someone decides to sleep with them, but once they do they usually do in quick time frame

Pretty boys have a lot of girls they give them attention, but it's mostly in a non sexual way. They are prime LTR material sometimes with very attractive girls, but they never get the passionate sex that masculine guys get

Masthetic - Broad Appeal + Sex Appeal

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, FaceandHFD and 11gaijin
Prettyboy pics don't work

In the west, women on tinder usually look for masculine features. Not completely dom features but a strong wide jawline, good eyes, and most importantly TALL guys.
If you have a good looking face combined with good height, you're golden and Stacies will literally agree to everything you suggest.

This is another hay in the haystack of my theory.

You aesthetics - What percentage of a girls in a population like you

Your masculinity - How much/quickly/lustfully a woman wants to sleep with you

The ideal - Be Masthetic

Masculine guys with low aesthetics can have hot girlfriends , but only few times in their life. The simple reason is they have to meet a lot of girls before someone decides to sleep with them, but once they do they usually do in quick time frame

Pretty boys have a lot of girls they give them attention, but it's mostly in a non sexual way. They are prime LTR material sometimes with very attractive girls, but they never get the passionate sex that masculine guys get

Masthetic - Broad Appeal + Sex Appeal
very legit

@FaceandHFD
- Great avi best defensive boxer of all time

So, you use a picture of MR FUCKING WORLD, and think that proves shit.

Holy fuck the idea that gymcels are low IQ meatheads is actually true.

Let's have two guys, both same PSL (we'll have to gain some consensus on this so post their pics BEFORE starting an experiment), both same race, but one is a gymcel and the other one isn't. Then, and only then, will you have proven anything - and the difference would have to be statistically significant, not just 4 extra matches BTW.

Let's have two guys, both same PSL (we'll have to gain some consensus on this so post their pics BEFORE starting an experiment), both same race, but one is a gymcel and the other one isn't. Then, and only then, will you have proven anything - and the difference would have to be statistically significant, not just 4 extra matches BTW.
Not even worth the effort. It‘s pretty obvious. Why would a women pick just face, if she can have face+body? Especially if they want ONS.

Not even worth the effort. It‘s pretty obvious. Why would a women pick just face, if she can have face+body? Especially if they want ONS.

Because body is fucking irrelevant. As a matter of fact, this experiment even proved it.

No one is claiming that a gymcelled body is a negative to your SMV, it just simply doesn't provide any benefits.

And would you look at that, both these guys got the same results (4 extra matches isn't statistically significant). Even when the OP used Mr fucking world, lol.

Just LOL at thinking this proves gymcelling is legit, it actually proves the opposite: it proves that there's no point bothering, because you're still judged on face.

Lol, if I were to post a pic of the guy and ask for a rating faggots like you would say that he's a curry so over. But here he got matches so you are using the Mr World argument. What if I told you that I have done experiments with the same guy with other pics which don't show his body as the opening pic and he got less matches, would you believe it.

Also it is well known that in Japan if you are not White or Japanese, dating would be harder for you. The guy is a curry so obviously it would be harder for him compared to a Japanese guy in a xenophobic country like Japan where white skin is considered high status. I have done many experiments of guys using their face vs body and great body always did better on tinder. Also the guy got more messages from women compared to the Japanese. Go to Japan sometimes and you would see the Xenophobia.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Lol, if I were to post a pic of the guy and ask for a rating faggots like you would say that he's a curry so over. But here he got matches so you are using the Mr World argument. What if I told you that I have done experiments with the same guy with other pics which don't show his body as the opening pic and he got less matches, would you believe it.

Also it is well known that in Japan if you are not White or Japanese, dating would be harder for you. The guy is a curry so obviously it would be harder for him compared to a Japanese guy in a xenophobic country like Japan where white skin is considered high status. I have done many experiments of guys using their face vs body and great body always did better on tinder. Also the guy got more messages from women compared to the Japanese. Go to Japan sometimes and you would see the Xenophobia.

Your gymcelled guy got the same results as the non-gymcelled guy.

Tell me how this proves gymcelling is legit again? Cos to me what it looks like is that 3+ years in the gym got this guy no extra benefits whatsoever.

The absence of any benefit is enough to consign gymcelling to the trash can, we don't have to prove it actively harms your chances.

The thing is, his non gymcelled version would do a lot worse.

The thing is, his non gymcelled version would do a lot worse.

[citation needed]

Cos all we're seeing right now, is a gymcelled guy got equal results to a non-gymcel. The logical conclusion is that gymcelling is unimportant to your potential on tinder.

LOL at this experiment blowing all you gym copers out, and the OP acting like it does the opposite. Delete the thread quickly boyos, it's over for you all.

Tell me how this proves gymcelling is legit again? Cos to me what it looks like is that 3+ years in the gym got this guy no extra benefits whatsoever.

The absence of any benefit is enough to consign gymcelling to the trash can, we don't have to prove it actively harms your chances.
Because it is Japan. If I do this experiment in the West or South East Asia the differences would be much more obvious. Since xenophobia won't play a role.

What if I told you the guy in these pics is the same?

Screenshot 2018 12 04 at 55351 PM

Screenshot 2018 12 04 at 55402 PM

Screenshot 2018 12 04 at 55415 PM

I want to hear your excuse in this case. Let us see how you cope here.

I have used this same guy on Tinder for lots of experiments in fact this guy made me blackpilled coz he got lot of matches and I understood the difference in being good looking and average or below average looking.

With the below pic, where his face isn't even visible he did the best. Can you explain why?
Screenshot 2018 12 04 at 55711 PM

@Felix97

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Because it is Japan. If I do this experiment in the West or South East Asia the differences would be much more obvious. Since xenophobia won't play a role.

What if I told you the guy in these pics is the same?

View attachment 6996

View attachment 6997

View attachment 6998

I want to hear your excuse in this case. Let us see how you cope here.

I have used this same guy on Tinder for lots of experiments in fact this guy made me blackpilled coz he got lot of matches and I understood the difference in being good looking and average or below average looking.

With the below pic, where his face isn't even visible he did the best. Can you explain why?
View attachment 7001

@Felix97
Let‘s give up man. This numbskull will still find ways to cope