Attachments

• Screenshot_20211205-122613.png
    Screenshot_20211205-122613.png
    551.1 KB · Views: 0
this tranny mogs

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 15939 and 3 others
Is she polish?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
trash

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 16262 and 1 other person
For me she is 6,5/7
Her eyes are too disgusting. Imagine waking up next to her in the morning, she turns around and looks at you with those ghoul eyes. Those light blue husky eyes are a huge turnoff for me. And besides; she looks like a party girl so her body is probably unhealthy and subhuman looking. I will give this one 2-3psl rating.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 5786, Silesiacel and 2 others
She's very good looking

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15939, germanlooks and 1 other person
Yeah, i looked at her again. She is subhuman; I correct my previous rating to 1-2 psl.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15939, germanlooks and Deleted member 3828
Her eyes are too disgusting. Imagine waking up next to her in the morning, she turns around and looks at you with those ghoul eyes. Those light blue husky eyes are a huge turnoff for me
This eye color is ideal for men so she could produce mogger sons

• +1
Reactions: Silesiacel and gamma
She would look better without subhuman blue eyes
Yeah she would mog with green or hazel colored eyes. But her nose and lower half is cucked too. But the prevously mentioned eyes would raise her psl rating tremendously, minimal 3-4 points.

Yeah, i looked at her again. She is subhuman; I correct my previous rating to 1-2 psl.
You are coping extremely hard rn.
She is above average.
HTB, maybe even slightly more but I would need a better picture with neutral angle to ensure that.
Just because light blue eyes aren’t your type you can’t rate her this low

You are coping extremely hard rn.
She is above average.
HTB, maybe even slightly more but I would need a better picture with neutral angle to ensure that.
Just because light blue eyes aren’t your type you can’t rate her this low
Bro this is OP's oneitis. This is probably her best pic. Her body will be unhealthy and malnourished because she is Polish. She is 3psl at best bro. Super light colored eyes are universally considered subhuman.

she is delusional too because she keeps making pics with the sun in her eyes bliding her thinking her eyes are her best feature.

look at that pic and tel me she is above average again. :lul::lul:

Bro this is OP's oneitis. This is probably her best pic. Her body will be unhealthy and malnourished because she is Polish. She is 3psl at best bro. Super light colored eyes are universally considered subhuman.

she is delusional too because she keeps making pics with the sun in her eyes bliding her thinking her eyes are her best feature.

look at that pic and tel me she is above average again. :lul::lul:

She's stacylite

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and germanlooks
Grey and blue eyes are both subhuman
Anything too extreme is subhuman. Light colored eyes are subhuman, but black eyes too. It's on a curve scale.

She's stacylite
She's not even a Becky bro. Detox the alcohol you have in your system right now because you aren't thinking straight.

Attachments

• f57.jpeg
    f57.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16284
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Deleted member 15939
She's not even a Becky bro. Detox the alcohol you have in your system right now because you aren't thinking straight.
Caging hard at subhumans like you who can’t rate for shit.
Show us how a HTB and stacylite looks like in your eyes then

You are giga delusional and retarded.
3PSL is below average.
She is clearly well above average.
Looks Stacylite on this pic. At worst she is on the high end of HTB
View attachment 1427003

View attachment 1427004
View attachment 1427007
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I aguess for you. For me, she's subhuman bro. I respect your opinion tho.

Very light eyes like hers are very rare so this makes her striking
Rarity doesn't make something more attractive, an albino tyrone is rare but almost never attractive.

Caging hard at subhumans like you who can’t rate for shit.
Show us how a HTB and stacylite looks like in your eyes then
I posted 8 psl gigastacy a few days ago, you must've seen it. JFL laugh at me being subhuman, I'm literally the guy with the AK in my avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16284
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I aguess for you. For me, she's subhuman bro. I respect your opinion tho.
Wrong.
Beauty is objective to a huge extend.
She neither subhuman nor below average.
She is objectively well above average.
Just because she isn’t your type it doesn’t mean she looks below average. It just means you can’t rate objectively
I posted 8 psl gigastacy a few days ago, you must've seen it. JFL laugh at me being subhuman, I'm literally the guy with the AK in my avi
Didn’t see it. Post her here or link the thread.
But I can already tell probably isn’t even close to 8PSL and you overrate her because you have a oneitis for her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
Wrong.
Beauty is objective to a huge extend.
She neither subhuman nor below average.
She is objectively well above average.
Just because she isn’t your type it doesn’t mean she looks below average. It just means you can’t rate objectively

Didn’t see it. Post her here or link the thread.
But I can already tell probably isn’t even close to 8PSL and you overrate her because you have a oneitis for her
Retarded german neckbeard. If beauty is objective I'm not the only one that says she's subhuman. You are just nazi "muh wyte whaman" worshipper. She would be average is she had better eyes.

those eyes are godtier on the one i posted, if this chick had thos eyes she would be average. she would look like an ugly elve

6.5/10. HTB

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
If beauty is objective I'm not the only one that says she's subhuman
Even if 100 retards say she looks subhuman it doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t objectively subhuman.
It just means that the 100 retards are retarded and can’t rate.
You are just nazi "muh wyte whaman" worshipper
No you are just a coping shitskin who has to cope with his brown poop eyes
those eyes are godtier on the one i posted, if this chick had thos eyes she would be average. she would look like an ugly elve
caged hard.
They both have literally the same exact eye color but on your last posts you said that light eyes are bad on girls.
And now you say this girl is 8PSL even though she has light eyes as well.
Ethnic IQ
2E6DB52D 6D7F 4F90 A511 D07384AFBB65

18B67D0C 2441 4AF7 AF39 8D39F1E392E6

Also funny, you want to tell me that these two girls have 5PSL points between them?:lul:
They look almost looksmatched. The „gigastacy“ (isn’t even close to 8PSL btw) is better looking but not by far.
They actually look really similar facially.
37FF56A0 46E8 4A0A 9644 526975592913
BA601B91 C5F3 410A BEA4 9942B3BF682F

I get it now.
You probably know the polish girl irl and just hate her for what ever reason which is why you can’t rate her unbiased.
If you would rate neutral and objectively you could see that they both are on a similar lookslevel. The right girl looks better but not by far

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Even if 100 retards say she looks subhuman it doesn’t change the fact that she isn’t objectively subhuman.

caged hard.
They both have literally the same exact eye color but on your last posts you said that light eyes are bad on girls.
Ethnic IQ
View attachment 1427022
View attachment 1427023

Also funny, you want to tell me that these two girls have 5PSL points between them?:lul:
They look almost looksmatched. The „gigastacy“ (isn’t even close to 8PSL btw) is better looking but not by far.
View attachment 1427026View attachment 1427027
I get it now.
You probably know the polish girl irl and just hate her for what ever reason which is why you can’t rate her unbiased.
If you would rate neutral and objectively you could see that they both are on a similar lookslevel. The right girl looks better but not by far
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bro the right one has dark/mid green eyes the left one has husky dog eyes. wtf are you on dude.

You :)feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:) aren't the arbiter of objectivety bro. The chick on the left has 5 tonnes of make up on and still looks like a roastie. Absolutely brutal your intelligence levels are brutally low.

Chick on the right is 10 psl, chick on left is 2 psl because I would agree to touch her with a 6 foot stick.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

bro the right one has dark/mid green eyes the left one has husky dog eyes. wtf are you on dude
Are you blind? In what world are her eyes dark/mid green? They are as lights green as it gets
.You can see in the direct comparison that they both have pretty much the same eye color.
They are just minimal different in the blue/green shade but both are equally light.
2F8F9C19 F225 4D93 B78C 1E552A41300C
332F37F2 3540 4110 9F2B 9389DC5C1886

The chick on the left has 5 tonnes of make up on and still looks like a roastie. Absolutely brutal your intelligence levels are brutally low.
Doesn’t look like tons of make up.
I am really good at spotting make up frauding and can see that she doesn’t use that much make up. Girl on the right has btw a bit make up on as well
Chick on the right is 10 psl, chick on left is 2 psl because I would agree to touch her with a 6 foot stick
ok Troll
She must have really hurt you somehow that you hate her so much.
Brutal. Probably rejected you in the past and you can’t get over it

Are you blind? In what world are her eyes dark/mid green? They are as lights green as it gets
.You can see in the direct comparison that they both have pretty much the same eye color.
They are just minimal different in the blue/green shade but both are equally light.
View attachment 1427036View attachment 1427037

Doesn’t look like tons of make up.
I am really good at spotting make up frauding and can see that she doesn’t use that much make up. Girl on the right has btw a bit make up on as well

ok Troll
She must have really hurt you somehow that you hate her so much.
Brutal. Probably rejected you in the past and you can’t get over it
You are delusional hahah. I'm not wasting my time with you I'm gonna gymmaxx right now, see you. And btw you're ignored :cool:

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa

caged hard.
Ethnic IQ
View attachment 1427022
View attachment 1427023

View attachment 1427026View attachment 1427027
I get it now.
girl on the right looks more angelic

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Looks good 6.5/10

Eyes halo her ngl but good looking tho

Looks like ass, shit body and weird face

Next

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16284, Deleted member 15939 and hebbewem