Chad White Guy Dating Asian Truecel

If a guy dates way below his league like in this example, my real life experience has taught me it is due to one those reasons:

1) he has some kind of inhibition sexually. Performance wise, small D. You can’t see that from exterior and it can devastate a man psychologically and make him more emotional and willing to date down.
2) previous heartbreak or divorce rape that literally changed him
3) actual fetish for a specific race (tiny % niche)
4) wants to feel security he won’t be cheated on which relates to number 2

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Beetlejuice, gamma and 4 others
If a guy dates way below his league like in this example, my real life experience has taught me it is due to one those reasons:

1) he has some kind of inhibition sexually. Performance wise, small D. You can’t see that from exterior and it can devastate a man psychologically and make him more emotional and willing to date down.
2) previous heartbreak or divorce rape that literally changed him
3) actual fetish for a specific race (tiny % niche)
4) wants to feel security he won’t be cheated on which relates to number 2
answer my previous question faggot how do i tell if a girl wants me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
he doesn't mean who YOU see as universally 4/10, he's talking about other ppl.. ppl on here rate women differently like this guy @Enfant terrible, he voted a 4psl woman as 7psl jfl
psl 7 btw

Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Primordial
i would say that chick is 5-6 psl. if she had 2 green eyes she would be 6 psl. she looks like she has dried cum in her coochie from chang

Big Nosecel thinks this is psl7​

• +1
Reactions: Primordial
i would say that chick is 5-6 psl. if she had 2 green eyes she would be 6 psl. she looks like she has dried cum in her coochie from chang

7 PSL woman according to @Enfant terrible

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • +1
Reactions: gamma
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16262 and Enfant terrible

Attachments

• f57.jpeg
    f57.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 0
  • doutzen-jong.jpeg
    doutzen-jong.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Primordial and Enfant terrible
that would be 6 psl in my eyes bro she looks too much like a child

would still say the one i linked is higher psl, idk why she isnt a model tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible
that would be 6 psl in my eyes bro she looks too much like a child

would still say the one i linked is higher psl, idk why she isnt a model tbh
the girl you posted looks underage
:feelskek:

These guys are dickcels I guess. That‘s why they choose tiny lil Asians who scream during sex you cut their throat, or these guys are just retarded And it‘s over for normies. :feelswhy:

Men's beauty standards are never absolute. Guys do polls all the time on here to rate women and we always get completely different answers, there is never a strong majority voting for one option, unless there are only 2 voting options.

Some women that I find hot, you guys find average and many women that you guys find hot, I find average or below.

Beauty is also subjective for women when they rate us but on Tinder and in bars and clubs, they usually search for specifically one type of guy. The type of guy who is the Chad stereotype of the most masculine and most sexy man alive.

But when dating outside of those areas, then your success mainly comes down to subjective beauty aspects that you may or may not have control over, depending on the situation.

That is why, when we look at couples, we often feel as if they are not looksmatched. Because we view things differently than they do.
There are some hot women who would be attracted to me and some obese women who would find me unattractive. So it really depends.
The best thing you can do is aim to look your best by looksmaxxing so that you can maximize your chances of succeeding by being more widely appealing to women.

👍 great post 👍

You should work as a freelancer essay writer and make some money for shit you do for free on an autist forum like damn dude

@copingvolcel

You should publish blackpill articles on Medium.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Ethniframementalcel
That bitch's tiktok is literally her taping her period blood and reviewing tampons
Yes and yet she still moggs him in terms of SMV. If they were to break up and get in tinder she'd have a line of 100 simps ready to seduce her.

Also why do you care? Are you Asian?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Blackgymmax
@lutte Dating @Preston :
maxresdefault.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Cum skins the generally regarded as beta buxxers or lottery to west, most of these wmn divorce their cumskin Spouses once they reach west, jbw is a myth.

best looking femoid

That bitch's tiktok is literally her taping her period blood and reviewing tampons
My jaw literally dropped watching her TikToks. I thought this would be a case of a typical high RMV East Asian chick, but, nope, her behavior is absolutely repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
he has some kind of inhibition sexually. Performance wise, small D. You can’t see that from exterior and it can devastate a man psychologically and make him more emotional and willing to date down.
This is an under-looked point in a lot of these crazy male hypogamy scenarios.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and DrTony
Avg couple in Canada
@LooksDeficiency

• +1
Reactions: LooksDeficiency
I know I just made one of these but holy fuck this one is even more brutal.

The girl?

View attachment 1425497

View attachment 1425498

laugh jordan GIF

Life really is a dystopia. OVER for any JBW copers. It really is time to accept the medium ugly pill of @Biggdink and @looksmaxxer234 . I will never disbelieve anything in my life again.

This reminds of that Assassins Creed shit: Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

stormfrontcels will call this a win:feelsohh::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

i vomitted

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and thereallegend
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend and Beetlejuice