Boys i need help here GTFIH

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Luminary
Joined
Jun 30, 2022
Posts
6,838
Reputation
8,372
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aox Ofwar, saaj, Lord Vader and 7 others
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
Brutally pegged
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: iamnothing, Aox Ofwar, jp212 and 2 others
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
you will get jumped jfl
if not congrats
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024, n1ks09 and anaverageman
empregnat her and make a 6'3 son
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Too good to be true fo sho
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
prepare to get pegged boyo
 
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
remember to breathe when it goes inside of you
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
remember to breathe when it goes inside of you
6562
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pheenon and Lord Vader
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
No worries dude, also happened to me that an exchange student from France a few months ago asked for my ig and she was like 181 aprox, im 178. Wouldnt have minded if she was pretty but unfortunately wasnt the case
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Geoff2024
I am still finding it hard to believe but this 183 cm girl agreed to meet up at her place i am 179 mind you. It just feels too good to be true am I gonna get brutally raped?:lul:
Just try it, nothing is better than a girl your height or taller just imagine the babies bro

U gotta climb her like a mountain and make some kids
 
  • +1
Reactions: Geoff2024
Just try it, nothing is better than a girl your height or taller just imagine the babies bro

U gotta climb her like a mountain and make some kids
Not even king Arthur can pull me out
 
  • +1
Reactions: saaj
No worries dude, also happened to me that an exchange student from France a few months ago asked for my ig and she was like 181 aprox, im 178. Wouldnt have minded if she was pretty but unfortunately wasnt the case
This one is pretty cute I will post her if it works out dont wanna jinx it
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard and saaj

Similar threads

Geoff2024
Replies
25
Views
94
Geoff2024
Geoff2024
oldmanracing
Replies
3
Views
28
oldmanracing
oldmanracing
BraveCake
Replies
2
Views
26
BraveCake
BraveCake
ben281
Replies
0
Views
23
ben281
ben281
V3xo
Replies
10
Views
46
RoidKid
RoidKid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top