Boys I’m changing my ways

heightislife198

heightislife198

Banned
Joined
Apr 11, 2023
Posts
996
Reputation
2,365
Height is still life but it won’t cure a terrible face you have to have good appeal and be normie still after I saw this I laughed lmfao he’s 21 6’6 and on 40 year old Facebook dating group with no girls lol
CE87E017 E60E 4A17 B3D6 4816BC8B6ADD
738397C2 0360 477A 8E28 D8191D66721C
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel
6’3 is best height possible.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel
Looks like a forward grown nosebreather.
 
he just has white ltn nerd failo
 
it won’t cure a terrible face you have to have good appeal
it only took us months of saying it on every thread you posted but you got the message gj man
 
  • +1
Reactions: heightislife198
Height is literally nothing without face
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2023cel

Similar threads

noyaa112
Replies
1
Views
19
fattofat
fattofat
Fuldblod
Replies
0
Views
38
Fuldblod
Fuldblod
patrickbateman0205
Replies
8
Views
49
LiteralChud
LiteralChud
jzas
Replies
1
Views
20
TheTallnUgly
T
qaszanaiatazo@gmail
Replies
10
Views
98
Another_Loser
Another_Loser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top