BP edits on tiktok surpassing 50k likes...

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
i scroll and just see this edits everywhere, within a year this forum will be mainstream. Tiktokcels began to use terms from here like bhai or lefort, it is so over

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240819_153424_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_153424_TikTok.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240819_153409_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240819_153409_TikTok.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: laaltin, h111, ominion and 4 others
Jordan barret avi dnrd

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: h111, ominion, nathan and 13 others
Nigga you’re a tiktokcel :forcedsmile:

TikTokcel avi + tiktokcel post count + tiktokcel joining date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: h111, ominion, Catawampus and 17 others
Nigga you’re a tiktokcel :forcedsmile:

TikTokcel avi + tiktokcel post count + tiktokcel joining date
shut the fuck up faggot
anyone who knows me a little from the forum know i used a Benjamin Netanyahu avi and you joined in 2024
what the fuck is a tiktokcel post count, if you want a gift for your 3k post you should ask me

shut the fuck up faggot
anyone who knows me a little from the forum know i used a Benjamin Netanyahu avi and you joined in 2024
what the fuck is a tiktokcel post count, if you want a gift for your 3k post you should ask me
Yes give me my gift faggot and you can suck my dick self-hating TikTokcel

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 14vic
i scroll and just see this edits everywhere, within a year this forum will be mainstream. Tiktokcels began to use terms from here like bhai or lefort, it is so over
I caged so hard looking at this

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
kys everyone who replied at this thread :rage:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and NZb6Air
I bet that fat Hebrew Israelite nigga master is rubbing his hands together thinking about another 10 thousand tiktokcels coming here. Dead forum tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, gigell, Ascеnd and 5 others
Hopefully it’ll get cringe like Andrew Tate

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
It’s too late PSL has gone mainstream, mog is now common gen Z lingo

• +1
It’s too late PSL has gone mainstream, mog is now common gen Z lingo
I understand your statement but do you think that all these people who use terms like "mog" or "mewing" will ever create an account on .org? or maybe get to know about ER. This makes me feel a little bit overwhelming , there would be like 10x more ER's

• +1
I understand your statement but do you think that all these people who use terms like "mog" or "mewing" will ever create an account on .org? or maybe get to know about ER. This makes me feel a little bit overwhelming , there would be like 10x more ER's
No, unless the forum gets dragged into another controversy involving a TikTok influencer. Forgot the name of the guy, but we had some faggot last year fake getting doxxed by this forum

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Costcosuperstore, gigell and 3 others
Shit has been mainstream for over a year at this point

+ Joined Jul 13, 2023

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, watah, truthhurts and 1 other person
Shit has been mainstream for over a year at this point

+ Joined Jul 13, 2023
i know but most people that come from tiktok is not really going deeper from a 100 posts on "ratings". I got to know about blackpill lurking one day on reddit on late 2022 but i overlooked it.

• +1
They already know about ER. People are idolizing him already.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and 14vic
The profile explains it.

Forum should have been privated but the retard admins only care about money and traffic

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade
Burn them all tiktokcel invasion

idk mass report them why do you care

• +1
try 500k. shit has been viral for a while now

• +1
Reactions: sexy
No, unless the forum gets dragged into another controversy involving a TikTok influencer. Forgot the name of the guy, but we had some faggot last year fake getting doxxed by this forum
I mean the forum is going up in usernumbers again (in regards to guests online).

It's not a good thing tbh. It's causing good looking people to just be more narcy.

Last edited:
I mean the forum is going up in usernumbers again (in regards to guests online).

It's not a good thing tbh. It's causing good looking people to just be more narcy.
Hasn’t increased terribly much over the past year despite looksmaxing being one of the biggest trends in social media in 2023. the site visits compared to June are a lot lower.
506EB8CB 150B 4F29 BEB8 7D8A4F1BC9B2
D8E0F038 59FD 4960 9399 5561566417DF

I think the forum might get by with peaks and troughs in viewers depending on the trendiness of the topic on apps like TikTok.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Debetro
isn't it already mainstream between young men?