BP is going viral everywhere

D

Deleted member 29831

Bronze
it's all over tikok and youtube now, foids will soon start noticing your minor flaws

how will you subhumans cope?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Av0nr, Constantin Denis, datboijj and 19 others
it's all over tikok and youtube now, foids will soon start noticing your minor flaws

with bonesmashing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31942, poopoohead and Deleted member 29167
Foids already do this by nature

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, A23ghskung, Hero of the Imperium and 36 others

not going viral buddy its a meme and will die very soon they will find something else to poke fun at

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, LightSkinNoob, autistic_tendencies and 10 others

"he has such low set cheekbones"
"recessed maxilla"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Dr. Bludy, amkcel and 19 others
not going viral buddy its a meme and will die very soon they will find something else to poke fun at
so what it's a meme it's still going viral, keep coping op

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, hopecel, NateJacobs and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
incel paranoia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Lmao, poopoohead and 1 other person
Blame Syrian psycho and his fag friends. And yes most normies will forget cuz it’s kinda a meme but a large wave of newcels will start taking it seriously somebody needs to do some crazy shit in the name of looks theory so everything’s banned of mainstream media please

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Av0nr, Constantin Denis and 11 others
Blame Syrian psycho and his fag friends. And yes most normies will forget cuz it’s kinda a meme but a large wave of newcels will start taking it seriously somebody needs to do some crazy shit in the name of looks theory so everything’s banned of mainstream media please
Syrian psycho is LTN

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and Deleted member 28541

View attachment 2341765

"he has such low set cheekbones"
"recessed maxilla"
I hate seeing threads like this made by people who somehow don't understand that all of these platforms have algorithms that tailor content for you. Go look at the TikTok FYP of any foid you know and you'll see they're not consuming any blackpill content. The closest thing to blackpill content that normies see on their FYP is gym content, some retarded redpillers, and maybe a video about tongue posture (mewing).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, KING REIDYZ, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and ReinerGeist1

actually @curlyheadjames is responsible for the BP going mainstream but at the same time he made a meme of it jfl normies think that looksmaxxing is about smashing bones only

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 16133, Deleted member 16220 and 4 others

NateJacobs

16 with a mogger reality.​

JoinedJun 11, 2023

• JFL
Reactions: incel194012940
we all should unfollow fags like SyrianPsycho, Brett Maverick and ************* they are spreading it everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, TheDragon, KING REIDYZ and 2 others
Accelerationism.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel
I hate seeing threads like this made by people who somehow don't understand that all of these platforms have algorithms that tailor content for you. Go look at the TikTok FYP of any foid you know and you'll see they're not consuming any blackpill content. The closest thing to blackpill content that normies see on their FYP is gym content, some retarded redpillers, and maybe a video about tongue posture (mewing).
cope

all that shit went viral and millions of normies were exposed to BP content on their FYP

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
cope

all that shit went viral and millions of normies were exposed to BP content on their FYP
How is it cope? What would I even be coping about? I gave a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Not a meme, most certainly. Women desire above-average looking dudes. Of course, you have to be neurotypical as a plain average-looking guy. And by neurotypical, I mean having a big social circle and having lots, lots of "luck". I know it won't happen for me, because you can only get friends in college/school. Outside of that, good luck finding like-minded guys to form friendships with.

I'd only want friendships as a mean for a relationship with a female. That's a good, good reason. I don't see the point of friendships (male-male and vice versa).

• +1
How is it cope? What would I even be coping about? I gave a perfectly logical and reasonable explanation.
dude it's not like that

content on your FYP isn't completely impacted by your interests, new things apear all the time and that's how BP came across FYP of normies

• +1
Lock the forum up @TRUE_CEL keep us safe from the normies(I was one and I am one)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Av0nr, Rimaxtis and 4 others
that's how BP came across FYP of normies
It didn't. Go ask your mates in real life if they know what bonesmashing is (since you said normies know what bonesmashing is) and they'll have no idea what you're talking about.

youtube and tiktok shows you what you are personally interested in. doesnt mean its getting shown to the whole world.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun, Prince88, zainab and 3 others
in future one chad will have 200 women and will impregnate each one of them, because foids wont date normies.

Jfl I remember some greycel asking for a rating in dms and when I tell he has a kinda short chin (looked decent otherwise) he said but bro ain't I good? Because girls don't notice small details like chin in real life 🤣🤣

NateJacobs

16 with a mogger reality.​

JoinedJun 11, 2023
Nigga I lurked since January been, looksmaxxing and got black pilled since last summer not everyone rots I actually looksmax it’s the forum name fag

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32
Is bonesmashing cope or not?

It didn't. Go ask your mates in real life if they know what bonesmashing is (since you said normies know what bonesmashing is) and they'll have no idea what you're talking about.
I didn't say all of them know about that shit but generally more people do

even on YT normie content creators make a fun of BP:

dude like even mewing wasn't that popular a year ago and some TikTokers made it mainstream I'm sure that some guys I met irl have heard about that shit

• +1
Reactions: Informationcapitali and NateJacobs
Is bonesmashing cope or not?
bonesmashing is for retards

it can grow your bones after smashing but meanwhile that shit is dangerous for your brain and nerves also easily can cause asymmetry and it causes hair loss on certain areas your teeth may fall out and skin will age faster

it's not worth it

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
you are fucking stupid

tiktok.com/@seducenaire

look a woman looksmaxxing tiktok acc who post foid combined with blackpill looksmax shit,
Some of her vids reached millions of views
And i can name more example"s
its gonna go slowly viral

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Av0nr and hopecel
you are fucking stupid

tiktok.com/@seducenaire

look a woman looksmaxxing tiktok acc who post foid combined with blackpill looksmax shit,
it already was viral and that acc is satirical I believe

still the number of blackpillers is constantly growing

Wont happen

I am giga autistic about looks and still rarely notice specific flaws in others faces unless its obvious

Do you really think foids will start analyzing your slightly below average anterior zygomatic projection?

it already was viral and that acc is satirical I believe

still the number of blackpillers is constantly growing
nah shes seriously, she posted a guide (that cost money)

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr
Jfl I remember some greycel asking for a rating in dms and when I tell he has a kinda short chin (looked decent otherwise) he said but bro ain't I good? Because girls don't notice small details like chin in real life 🤣🤣
Was it that messi1234 guy?

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
we all should unfollow fags like SyrianPsycho, Brett Maverick and ************* they are spreading it everywhere
They are demons

We need to put them here and lynch them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon, Rimaxtis and hopecel
bonesmashing is for retards

it can grow your bones after smashing but meanwhile that shit is dangerous for your brain and nerves also easily can cause asymmetry and it causes hair loss on certain areas your teeth may fall out and skin will age faster

it's not worth it
Less competition if normie fall for it

• Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel
you are fucking stupid

tiktok.com/@seducenaire

Fuarck that one's brutal cos it's all girls
Ye that means less guys looksmaxxing but I hate the idea of these girls becoming familiar with these terms and surgeries
Screenshot 2023 07 27 00 02 53 34 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2023 07 27 00 03 22 08 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2023 07 27 00 03 42 44 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4
Screenshot 2023 07 27 00 03 53 46 50ef9f5a0f3fc24b6f0ffc8843167fe4

Last edited:
As long as dogpill, trannymaxxing, jbpill, space-time-particlesmaxxing etc. aren't posted, we are fine

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj