BP is going viral everywhere

Im greycell but just lock the forum and spread harmful information on titkok

• +1
Reactions: MajesticT50 and KING REIDYZ
you cant stop the truth

Dont mind me im doing this for stress relief

Foids already do this by nature
yeh but their senses will be magnified by 10 just like how it was when you and i fist got black pilled
it's like a human smelling a scent turns in to a dog that can seee smells and track them from 5 years ago
completely different
in other words over

actually @curlyheadjames is responsible for the BP going mainstream but at the same time he made a meme of it jfl normies think that looksmaxxing is about smashing bones only
fuck dude, i'm genuinely so fucking sorry if i could go back i would've prevented this shit from starting. if it makes it any better after the shit blewup and I got a knowyourmeme interview I ended up getting doxxed and posted on doxbin,
I deleted every single one of my tiktok videos and encouraged people to stop this shit I wish I would've kept this shit niche.
now there are female looksmaxxing tiktok pages posting lima and using blackpill jargon fuck man I'm slowly recovering and getting therapy and shit, this is just so fucked man what have I done. i tried my best to redeem myself, but I know this forum will probably hold it against me for a long time, but with or without me this shit would've happened was just making the inevitable come quicker. i fucking hate tiktok, and I will most likely never go back there and if I do I will NEVER make blackpill content.

• So Sad
Reactions: hopecel