Bp turned me from nt to nd

Rodrigoooo818372

Rodrigoooo818372

Gold
Joined
Jul 12, 2026
Posts
897
Reputation
353
I was the average dude, loads of friends, typical guy that everyone knows, but once I found looksmaxxing and the blackpill, i got insecure about almost everything, height, face, acne, everything, and now im just a chill dude that overthinks everything and has just a few friends who I really talk to:feelswah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Gen1leman
I was the average dude, loads of friends, typical guy that everyone knows, but once I found looksmaxxing and the blackpill, i got insecure about almost everything, height, face, acne, everything, and now im just a chill dude that overthinks everything and has just a few friends who I really talk to:feelswah:
Reciprocate
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rodrigoooo818372

Similar threads

M
Replies
3
Views
32
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
Blackpill ND and NT War
Replies
0
Views
16
lookingforadvicecel
lookingforadvicecel
mryhusadew
Replies
8
Views
53
YungVampLyfe
YungVampLyfe
aysz
Replies
14
Views
80
americanpakitruvcel
A
D69mo
Replies
9
Views
63
HGH_
HGH_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top