Bpd foid survival guide (high quality copypasta)

Deleted member 15917

Deleted member 15917

Fat, low iq, ethnic, subhuman, recessed, and short
This was not written by me

as an incel, the only kind of women will ever show even minimal interest at you, will be females with BPD, i think i had seen many such cases of incels getting some gf and being happy for an while as they think they will ascend, most of the time they are too scared of sharing that around as they know they will showered with fakecel accusations. many males will assume they where chad all along meanwhile the truth more often being that they where unfortunate enough to step on BPD foid.

the first thing about BPDs is the BPD cycle, the BPD foid will first be born and shortly after her father and sometimes mother will leave them behind, BPD foids are almost always raised by a single parent and develop attachment issues, the case of an absent father is incredibly more common than absent mother to the point that parental abandonment complex has been called 'daddy issues'.

the BPD cycle consist of:

Infatuation: the femoid will find an male that looks like daddy replacement, she will them overload this male with and drown him with attention and suffocate him.

paranoia: the femoid will grown paranoid and will believe that the male will eventually abandon her.

detachment: she will then self sabotage the relationship/friendship, to appease her confirmation bias that all men will abandon her just like daddy did, she will literally go from loving to uncaring in less than a minute, at this stage the male is heart broken.

replacement: she will replace the previous male with a new daddy replacement, in her mind all men are interchangeable to an degree.

when this happens to an incel male he will generally assume the foid want to be his girlfriend, and believe on it out of desperation even if it being obvious the girl is crazy and has attachment issues, in more extreme conditions the male will assume that one day he will marry her and have children together, which is less likely than him winning the lottery, but he will still believe on it out of desperation as he never had any female affection before.

the cycle differs from bpd foid to bpd foid but there where always a similar pattern, here i will write down a few rules to help better incels who get involved with her:

do not attach yourself to her too much: sooner or later she will live you for good, attaching yourself to her is just prolonging your suffering, and you also be replaced, any positive experience you had with her believe me, she had with other guys before you she might even kicked out some boyfriend she date with for me many years so she could get with you and she will do the same with you when she meet the next guy, in worst case she is dating multiple guys at the same.

they do not have a sense of humor: you should avoid any jokes that goes beyond harmless dad jokes or harmless cat jokes, avoid edgy jokes or bantering around them, they will pretend this kinnd of stuff don't bother them, but they will hold an grudge against you, bpd girls have the same sense of humor as facebook karen.

infantile interests: a lot of those girls will like stuff such as anime, cartoons for children, old fashioned dresses, video games, and mostly stuff generally children like, this is an part of their regressing mental to an state of child hood, just be aware she can be vicious despise that, be aware not all BPD foids show this symptom.

their cuteness and submissive is fake: all their cutesy or shy behavior is fake and engineered to attract male orbiters like you, once she is done with you, she will be the biggest cunt you had ever meet.

do not have political arguments with them: they will not have good faith political argumentation with you, if you have an political argument and refuse to accept her opinion she will hold an grudge against you, and if she accepts your political opinion it's just she pretending to do so to please you, once you are out of her life, she will forget it all and go back to what her opinion was before.

do not obsess over them: even if they are obsessing over you the infatuation stage will eventually end, and then she will just start calling you creepy, maybe even before that, they will accuse you of trying to control them, even if you are just trying to do the what is best for her and she will then kick you out as you are in the way of her hedonism.

you are not getting laid: maybe if you are lucky you will get an couple of nudes, if you are rich you can even travel to meet her IRL, but guess what she will refuse to have sexs with you, invent an excuse and then go to fuck chad, remember you are just there to fill her emotional gap, for sexs she is still chad only, you will never be more than a emotional tampon.

they are rarely unique: there is literally millions of septum pierced bright died hair girls with daddy issues out there getting tons of orbiters around, once in a while you might find one that has a genuinely sweet personality and has more unique interests and avoided all the obnoxious hair and piercings, but even then be aware, even then the BPD cycle continuous, she will still replace you with another guy at one point or another.

they tend to be hyper sexual: they tend to have fetishes with ****, urination, guys double or even triple their age, yaoi, guys who dress as chicks, masturbate five items a day, etc. if she seems to be not very sexual, they are pretending, they will tell you they are virgins and never send nudes to anyone, but it's all bullshit to fool you into liking them and trying to make you believe she is more stable than she really is, when the mask sleep up you will see your angel is truly an pervert.

and remember 2D is better than 3D: everything foids will ever do is to pretend to be the male fantasy and imitate those girls from anime and hentai.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Traxanas, Xangsane, Deprived and 3 others
Good thread.

• +1
Reactions: PYT

as an incel, the only kind of women will ever show even minimal interest at you, will be females with BPD, i think i had seen many such cases of incels getting some gf and being happy for an while as they think they will ascend, most of the time they are too scared of sharing that around as they know they will showered with fakecel accusations. many males will assume they where chad all along meanwhile the truth more often being that they where unfortunate enough to step on BPD foid.

the first thing about BPDs is the BPD cycle, the BPD foid will first be born and shortly after her father and sometimes mother will leave them behind, BPD foids are almost always raised by a single parent and develop attachment issues, the case of an absent father is incredibly more common than absent mother to the point that parental abandonment complex has been called 'daddy issues'.

Infatuation: the femoid will find an male that looks like daddy replacement, she will them overload this male with and drown him with attention and suffocate him.

paranoia: the femoid will grown paranoid and will believe that the male will eventually abandon her.

detachment: she will then self sabotage the relationship/friendship, to appease her confirmation bias that all men will abandon her just like daddy did, she will literally go from loving to uncaring in less than a minute, at this stage the male is heart broken.

replacement: she will replace the previous male with a new daddy replacement, in her mind all men are interchangeable to an degree.

when this happens to an incel male he will generally assume the foid want to be his girlfriend, and believe on it out of desperation even if it being obvious the girl is crazy and has attachment issues, in more extreme conditions the male will assume that one day he will marry her and have children together, which is less likely than him winning the lottery, but he will still believe on it out of desperation as he never had any female affection before.

the cycle differs from bpd foid to bpd foid but there where always a similar pattern, here i will write down a few rules to help better incels who get involved with her:

do not attach yourself to her too much: sooner or later she will live you for good, attaching yourself to her is just prolonging your suffering, and you also be replaced, any positive experience you had with her believe me, she had with other guys before you she might even kicked out some boyfriend she date with for me many years so she could get with you and she will do the same with you when she meet the next guy, in worst case she is dating multiple guys at the same.

they do not have a sense of humor: you should avoid any jokes that goes beyond harmless dad jokes or harmless cat jokes, avoid edgy jokes or bantering around them, they will pretend this kinnd of stuff don't bother them, but they will hold an grudge against you, bpd girls have the same sense of humor as facebook karen.

infantile interests: a lot of those girls will like stuff such as anime, cartoons for children, old fashioned dresses, video games, and mostly stuff generally children like, this is an part of their regressing mental to an state of child hood, just be aware she can be vicious despise that, be aware not all BPD foids show this symptom.

their cuteness and submissive is fake: all their cutesy or shy behavior is fake and engineered to attract male orbiters like you, once she is done with you, she will be the biggest cunt you had ever meet.

do not have political arguments with them: they will not have good faith political argumentation with you, if you have an political argument and refuse to accept her opinion she will hold an grudge against you, and if she accepts your political opinion it's just she pretending to do so to please you, once you are out of her life, she will forget it all and go back to what her opinion was before.

do not obsess over them: even if they are obsessing over you the infatuation stage will eventually end, and then she will just start calling you creepy, maybe even before that, they will accuse you of trying to control them, even if you are just trying to do the what is best for her and she will then kick you out as you are in the way of her hedonism.

you are not getting laid: maybe if you are lucky you will get an couple of nudes, if you are rich you can even travel to meet her IRL, but guess what she will refuse to have sexs with you, invent an excuse and then go to fuck chad, remember you are just there to fill her emotional gap, for sexs she is still chad only, you will never be more than a emotional tampon.

they are rarely unique: there is literally millions of septum pierced bright died hair girls with daddy issues out there getting tons of orbiters around, once in a while you might find one that has a genuinely sweet personality and has more unique interests and avoided all the obnoxious hair and piercings, but even then be aware, even then the BPD cycle continuous, she will still replace you with another guy at one point or another.

they tend to be hyper sexual: they tend to have fetishes with ****, urination, guys double or even triple their age, yaoi, guys who dress as chicks, masturbate five items a day, etc. if she seems to be not very sexual, they are pretending, they will tell you they are virgins and never send nudes to anyone, but it's all bullshit to fool you into liking them and trying to make you believe she is more stable than she really is, when the mask sleep up you will see your angel is truly an pervert.

and remember 2D is better than 3D: everything foids will ever do is to pretend to be the male fantasy and imitate those girls from anime and hentai.

Emotions aren’t fake tho. I’m not diagnosed BPD but I would be shocked if I’m not. Thinking I’m the shit to wanting to order a gun of the dweb and off myself. Spending a shitton on drugs or cutting off friends when they don’t respond fast enough.

So for me I can say I’m not faking it. And often times i regret shit ive Said or done. I stopped caring too much cuz it’s too much effort to keep track of everything I’ve done. It’s just so many different things. So I just move on. But liking someone is not fake. I legit felt physical pain when I did something minor to a person i liked. Like annoyed her a bit. Felt actual pain on my skin for like a week.

Then I have phases where I would immediately drop that same person.

Last edited:
10652.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
“their cuteness and submissive is fake: all their cutesy or shy behavior is fake and engineered to attract male orbiters like you, once she is done with you, she will be the biggest cunt you had ever meet.”

I still refuse to believe women are like this

:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: pwettyboijens
Why do heathens get to walk the face of the earth. Absolute dick eating parasites.

• +1
“their cuteness and submissive is fake: all their cutesy or shy behavior is fake and engineered to attract male orbiters like you, once she is done with you, she will be the biggest cunt you had ever meet.”

Legit girl was cute to me. Then I fcked up. She didn’t talk to me at all anymore. Straight up ignored.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Legit girl was cute to me. Then I fcked up. She didn’t talk to me at all anymore. Straight up ignored.
Yeah same shit once women move on from you you’re literally dead to them

I’ve had girls cry over me for weeks then when they mentally check out they start acting like the biggest bitches

• +1
Reactions: one job away

But it’s not just Woman. Every human is like that.

Guys don’t talk to ugly girls either. Cuz they see no benefit in them. Good looking girls see guys as entertainment and „friends“. So that’s the benefit.

Looking down on every human as egoistic and instinct driven is a much smarter way to go through life.

Woman are just the incel outlet
Yeah same shit once women move on from you you’re literally dead to them

I’ve had girl cry over me for weeks then when they mentally check out they start acting like me it’s legit insane

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917 and PYT
why are foids so rent free in our heads

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and koalendo
you are not getting laid

I don't get this point, all bpd sluts I knew were hypersexual as fuck. ofc I never was in relationship with any of them but I had fwb with them and they wanted to have sex 24/7, non stop. You even confirmed that in last point yourself. Or do they really not fuck poor guys who they go in relationships with? I find it hard to believe, these bitches are horny as fuck

Retard_205 NEVER stops delivering good threads

Holy shit every girl i’ve dated is like this

This nigga dropping revelations on me

• JFL
why are foids so rent free in our heads
Because we (subhumans and normies) never get any validation, love, or attention from them. Legit every sub-chadlite male is invisible to foids, which drives sub-chadlites insane.

Last edited:
Retard_205 NEVER stops delivering good threads

Holy shit every girl i’ve dated is like this

This nigga dropping revelations on me
This is just a copypasta, and the thread is about bpd mentally ill e-girl/alt-girl type of foids, obviously not all foids are like this.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15260
Thanks, I hate women, goodnight. : r/TIHI

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
dnr but bump cuz bdd girls have low standards