BRACES BANDS ARE THE WORK OF THE DEVIL

Deleted member 5683

Deleted member 5683

Apricot
Joined
Mar 9, 2020
Posts
4,243
Reputation
6,007
Those fucking rubber bands ruined my fucking face. Now I'm so recessed because of some fucking tiny little bands FUCK. I needed a palate expander but what the fuck does a 3rd world ortho know about facial aesthetics
 
  • +1
Reactions: Tony and Deleted member 6382
nah braces arent that bad they can actually help with forward growth
bands tho...:feelskek:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Mr.cope
nah braces arent that bad they can actually help with forward growth
bands tho...:feelskek:
Thanks to those bands I have shit forward growth
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
thats suifuel
just cope and convince urself it didnt matter
I can't because my teeth are hurting right now so that reminded me
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
how are bands linked to recession? link?
 
I got the same. May mewing save us
 

Similar threads

jbgenjoyer12
Replies
0
Views
21
jbgenjoyer12
jbgenjoyer12
Volksstaffel
Replies
13
Views
130
dnr.niglet
dnr.niglet
asikatie
Replies
1
Views
28
mxl4chi1
M
IronMike
Replies
15
Views
115
IronMike
IronMike
scuderia
Replies
16
Views
51
scuderia
scuderia

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top