Braces & facial development [GTFIH]

Deleted member 11370

Deleted member 11370

Sphinx
So i have braces rn am at the mercy of my doc only thing ik is he should just expand the palate and when i asked at the end of braces how's it gonna be

he said 8 teethed smile which is average i had a 6 teeth smile. (upper row smile)

then i tried talking to him about it so he can make it higher like a 10 teethed smile

then he talked about how it's not gonna look good and how it's gonna look wierd since i have a tall face and a very wide smile does not fit in with that and 8 is my best bet.

high iqcels please help @Mongrelcel @RecessedPrettyboy

• +1
Reactions: thecel
@EverythingMattersCel

what is your goal with the braces? just to get a wider smile?
how wide are your lips?

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Man with gun in her mouth 2C4R72B

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
Wait 8 when smiling isn't that low as fuck? Do you mean upper teeth?

@RecessedPrettyboy don't neglect me i have to go to dentist in 10 minutes let me smash his bald ass please.

what is your goal with the braces? just to get a wider smile?
how wide are your lips?
++ what is there to gain other than wider smile

fixing bite as well but i think that's all the use u can get from braces

4 min giga over

++ what is there to gain other than wider smile

fixing bite as well but i think that's all the use u can get from braces
if you expand your palate it will push the cheeks out by however much you expand it
what is your IMW?
most models have narrow palates btw

if you expand your palate it will push the cheeks out by however much you expand it
what is your IMW?
most models have narrow palates btw
What about buccal corriders
Unknown 3
Unknown 4

Should i talk to him about it, i'll tell him to make it U-shape palete

Sounds good?

Most models have buccal corridors too
Yes U shaped palate is ideal in men
View attachment 1059644
This is a good reference
I talked to him about everything then he thought i did it because of a tiktok trend jfl.

then he was like all those palate types u showed me exist but a average palate is the best looking because trends come and go but if u go with average your gonna have good teeth no matter the trend.

then i told him to make sure by the end of treatment it's U-shaped then he talked about that he'll try but if he widens the teeth too much they might fall off, he said his facial proportions are different than yours, your teeth/jaw might not be handle the U-shape.

i told him to make a plan of widenment and take an x-ray next appointment.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
i'll convince him more next one, which palate arranges the teeth in such a way making the bite force strongest?

strongest bite force palete?
no idea lol
but Im curious to know that too now

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
I talked to him about everything then he thought i did it because of a tiktok trend jfl.

then he was like all those palate types u showed me exist but a average palate is the best looking because trends come and go but if u go with average your gonna have good teeth no matter the trend.

then i told him to make sure by the end of treatment it's U-shaped then he talked about that he'll try but if he widens the teeth too much they might fall off, he said his facial proportions are different than yours, your teeth/jaw might not be handle the U-shape.

i told him to make a plan of widenment and take an x-ray next appointment.
the reference I showed is a narrow/average width palate. but U shaped. his IMW is probably around 30 to 34mm
what is your imw?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12937
yeah giga over i don't got it, so can't measure it but according to the doctor he made me go from a narrow V-Palate the worst to average.
bite on some paper and then measure the distance after
im sure u will find ways to measure imw on some mewing forums

try researching biteforce it sounds legit so u can convince your dentist since it sounds non aspie.
bite force from what I know is mostly masseter tone
but
maybe there is some correlation between teeth placement and what part of the masseter gets activated and temporalis. lower masseter activation being the ideal.

bite force from what I know is mostly masseter tone
but
maybe there is some correlation between teeth placement and what part of the masseter gets activated and temporalis. lower masseter activation being the ideal.
Yeah this is interesting i'll try looking into it + we can save youngcels explain to their dentist without sounding aspie af

around 40 mm by my calculations but am using a very non accurate meter so it's probably same as picture
prob not accurate since 40mm is very high
in general you should aim for 30-34mm

Yeah this is interesting i'll try looking into it + we can save youngcels explain to their dentist without sounding aspie af
I highly doubt any of this info will ever go mainstream
maybe to reddit mewing forums at most lol

I highly doubt any of this info will ever go mainstream
maybe to reddit mewing forums at most lol
idc about mainstream jfl let me fix my teeth am not doing this for others am doing this mainly for me and for anyone interested

prob not accurate since 40mm is very high
in general you should aim for 30-34mm

we want a good smile with it tho, not just the whole face think of it s 2 things instead of one.

is it possible to expand it after puberty? will it alter the shape of my face? i think my palate is narrow because i cant fit my tongue in there

is it possible to expand it after puberty? will it alter the shape of my face? i think my palate is narrow because i cant fit my tongue in there
+1
im recessed af, would it be worth it to get braces at 20? or just waste of time? would getting them increase forward growth at all?

Last edited: