slayers gtfih

Nigga this guy will be next @kaligula567

Be aware @enchanted_elixir :ogre:

@MA_ascender @truthhurts @Jonas2k7 @chudlite @iloveboobs @Imretarded?
Jfl idk is he a slayer?

• JFL
Reactions: kaligula567
The new college year has started and I was checking the girls of my class out;
I saw one with a beautiful face and such gorgeous curves damn. Amazing coloring too A10 eyes pretty skin and darkish hair etc.
Looked gorgeous since day one. I'm throwing out ioi's to her and she gave me back and me alone.
Told some boy of my class (idk anyone there im new) look at this girl she's got a fine and fat ass, beautiful shape too.
He just laughs (probs agrees too) and says "she's dumb asf." I reply "how do you know so sure?". Which he answers with
"someone told me, can barely believe she passed the year" (previous year ofcourse). I'm talking about how good looking she is and
I think one of the other foids heard me talk since i wasn't talking softly just normal volume at first. Only softer after i thought she heard a part.
Later on she looks at me smiling mouth wide open but so gently and she just looks gorgeous.
I was apparently the only one actually looking at her that obvious and i think she liked it. She kept putting her hair good and kind of thirst trapping me a bit.
Also looking back specifically at me to see if i was looking at her ass and i kept looking subtly jfl. I catch her staring at me randomly aswell.
Literally for no reason just.. like that. Because she wants to. I'm gonna make her my gf she is so pure,
her instagram is so full of green flags etc. Virgin too. And she likes me back lifefuel. Also did gym and did 5 muscle ups symmetrical and clean asf back to back and she was mirin. Also at my frame which is rocking right now with my 180 cm height 182 frauded today. Didnt list everything here either but enough.
(No pics cus i'm not risking anything. (ur not getting any rep for "brb using imagination:feelsuhh:" or "dnr" whatever)
I need to speed things up so far it's only been talk. I need her in my bed. Assume I look good enough. (I do ask my buds @PsychoDsk or @Gengar )
I need some advice to draw her to physical contact since i'm surprisingly high inhib as fuck but i can fraud NTness though.
Buds: @PsychoDsk @Gengar @sportsmogger @GlamourPursuer (A10 dark hair white girl dream girl finally found FUCKYEAH) @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @iloveboobs @Clavicular (need your help especially) @Zeta @Charisma @autismusmaximus (need yours aswell) @hypernormie (and yours too) @emeraldglass
Tales from Mumbai Mental Asylum

She was never yours. It was just your turn. 6'6 primitive pheno Tyrone always comes to collect

tales from the Jakarta pottery school

There’s always someone better remember that

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH