• Forums
  • Looksmax
  • Looksmaxing
  • ๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ

๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฐ ๐˜†๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ

D

Deleted member 10282

banned
I'm trying to find the best way to align my teeth without fucking up my face. I got slight crowding in my bottom incisors that have improved a bit I think because I started mewing 2 years ago and the reason I wanted to get my teeth aligned which is the teeth on the left side of my face which has the second upper premolar prodding outwards which caused all my bottom teeth to be tipped inwards bottom canine included.

While the left side of my face is fucked the right side is completely normal so I was thinking to just have the left side of my face fixed but I cant find whats the best thing to get to fix this because nobody has it.

you guys say braces even without retainers and elastic bands limit growth, Damon braces causes over expansion and tooth tipping and invisalign limit growth. And I dont think palate expanders will work for my because only on side of my face is messed up.

pls help I don't know what to get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13713
Sorry if this is hard to read

Last edited:
MSE + Invisilign

If not go for the damon braces, 'over expansion' is a better problem to have than a narrow palate and weak jaw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 6695, AscendingHero and 2 others
I'm trying to find the best way to align my teeth without fucking up my face. I got slight crowding in my bottom incisors that have improved a bit I think because I started mewing 2 years ago and the reason I wanted to get my teeth aligned which is the teeth on the left side of my face which has the second upper premolar prodding outwards which caused all my bottom teeth to be tipped inwards bottom canine included.

While the left side of my face is fucked the right side is completely normal so I was thinking to just have the left side of my face fixed but I cant find whats the best thing to get to fix this because nobody has it.

you guys say braces even without retainers and elastic bands limit growth, Damon braces causes over expansion and tooth tipping and invisalign limit growth. And I dont think palate expanders will work for my because only on side of my face is messed up.

Like @Selinity Just get MSE+invasalign.

jesus christ, 14 year olds on this site now? how much of an NT fuck up were you

• JFL
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos, never_lucky, terrorblade and 4 others
it's because of the blackpill spreading in asia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
I am 14 but I'm not an 'NT fuck up.'
JFL, looks like I am not the only one anymore.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 13197
I am 14 but I'm not an 'NT fuck up.'
JFL, looks like I am not the only one anymore.
was 14 when i first came to this site
personally I came from .is and r/truerateme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892 and IWILLMAKEIT
I came from a youtube video on how to improve your jawline

why is there a font for the title lol

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 5818 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: never_lucky and Deleted member 4562
He's probably an asian "person".
I dont know what you mean lmao but I saw other posts had a bold title so I used an online translator to get it lol

• JFL
Reactions: never_lucky and Danish_Retard
I dont know what you mean lmao but I saw other posts had a bold title so I used an online translator to get it lol
jfl @ the autism

But what happens when some asian keyboards translate asian charecters to latin charecters is that they end up like your title.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10282
Just don't get braces. Braces will fix your teeth into an unnatural position which will take probably longer to reverse through mewing and could impair your ability to mew. Just ride out your bad teeth phase and I think you'll be glad you did. That's my advice

Just don't get braces. Braces will fix your teeth into an unnatural position which will take probably longer to reverse through mewing and could impair your ability to mew. Just ride out your bad teeth phase and I think you'll be glad you did. That's my advice
My teeth got worse after I was already was mewing for a year. I think it would be a better idea to fix it right now then to ignore it and let it have an impact on my bones.

MSE + Invisilign

If not go for the damon braces, 'over expansion' is a better problem to have than a narrow palate and weak jaw.
Would I be able to get MSE after braces or would that fuck my up my nerves and shit?

Would I be able to get MSE after braces or would that fuck my up my nerves and shit?
MSE would create gaps in your teeth, so if you did it after getting braces it would be pretty pointless.

• +1

Go to good doctor

he knows how to straighten teeth

make sure he makes your palate u shaped

get your imw (inter-molar-width)

and post here to know the changes and figure out how much palatal expansion u want

too much is โ€œbadโ€ sure youll have a wide smile but you will have less of the hollow cheek look due to your palate being too wide (wide in the back)

so less space for the cheeks to get sucked a U shape palate is ideal since its narrower from side and wide from front having benefits of both worlds.

• +1
Go to good doctor

he knows how to straighten teeth

make sure he makes your palate u shaped

get your imw (inter-molar-width)

and post here to know the changes and figure out how much palatal expansion u want

too much is โ€œbadโ€ sure youll have a wide smile but you will have less of the hollow cheek look due to your palate being too wide (wide in the back)

so less space for the cheeks to get sucked a U shape palate is ideal since its narrower from side and wide from front having benefits of both worlds.
How do I tell my parents I want to get MSE done? They donโ€™t know what it is and would just tell me to get braces done. The best thing I can think of is bringing up MSE while we are at the orthodontist and hope he tells them MSE is good and I should get it done.