braces made my face worse

gothamine

gothamine

Turkey to ascend
how to fix flat midface, smaller lips and weak massetes caused by braces with bands for a year?I removed them one month ago and now I've been hard chewing and mewing everyday. The only thing that improved from braces is my chin but I feel like that's an illusion from a recessed middle third.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
Brutal

I’m planning to get braces soon. Hope this wouldn’t be the case for me.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, shalomnigga and gr34ter
how to fix flat midface, smaller lips and weak massetes caused by braces with bands for a year?I removed them one month ago and now I've been hard chewing and mewing everyday. The only thing that improved from braces is my chin but I feel like that's an illusion from a recessed middle third.
bands, over.

Midface implants + bimax + genio

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 40471 and gothamine
Brutal

I’m planning to get braces soon. Hope this wouldn’t be the case for me.
If u're out of puberty, I don't think anything will happen. Never get bands tho.

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
what about fillers
Not good in the long run, too expensive and chances are your face will be bloated as shit in 10 years. Rather save up for the big things, even if that will take years. Or live with it, I came to the conclusion that a life as a mtn isn't that bad once u actually leave ur basement.

• +1
Reactions: gothamine
Not good in the long run, too expensive and chances are your face will be bloated as shit in 10 years. Rather save up for the big things, even if that will take years. Or live with it, I came to the conclusion that a life as a mtn isn't that bad once u actually leave ur baseme

Not good in the long run, too expensive and chances are your face will be bloated as shit in 10 years. Rather save up for the big things, even if that will take years. Or live with it, I came to the conclusion that a life as a mtn isn't that bad once u actually leave ur basement.
ty you give me some hope