Braces should be illegal to give to anyone under 21

Luke LLL

Luke LLL

The good days are ahead
The orthodontic industry is trapped in a time warp or something, nothing has advanced for the past 30 years. Also, by the title I do not mean clear aligners.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, Stare, OOGABOOGA and 2 others
I AGREE

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
ive asked for braces 2 or three times and every time they said no. idk what dentists you guys go to but its hard af to get braces.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
yeah i’ve seen 7-9 year olds with braces bro. it’s so fucked

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Joyride, Stare and 3 others
Indeed brother, this is what I would do if I lay my hands on the cucked ortho
Giphy 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Maxillacel and Luke LLL
All my first cousins that had braces at a young age have a recessed mandible. I have the best jaw and I only got invasalign at 19 but I only had minor issues to begin with.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
whats wrong with braces? I never got them and I don't think that helped in away lol

• +1
Any updates on the facepuller creation guide?

• +1
holy shit I just looked up my old dentist, with my blackpill goggles on he has the goldiest lower third and maxilla. I wonder if he's blackpilled on forward growth

Any updates on the facepuller creation guide?
Yeah, sorry for the delay. The last item that I needed was shipped out today after dealing with a bunch of fools at another orthodontics company. Look out for it in a week or so, possibly sooner.
whats wrong with braces? I never got them and I don't think that helped in away lol
You should be glad that you never got them. They destroy forward growth.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and giving120everyday
Yeah, sorry for the delay. The last item that I needed was shipped out today after dealing with a bunch of fools at another orthodontics company. Look out for it in a week or so, possibly sooner.

You should be glad that you never got them. They destroy forward growth.

that's good to hear lol. by that logic i literally would have been subhuman. my maxilla isn't recessed but on the same token isn't forward grown

• +1
Braces don’t do shit but make your teeth straight. The only way it fucks you up is if you had extractions

• Hmm...
Braces don’t do shit but make your teeth straight. The only way it fucks you up is if you had extractions
They allow no palatal expansion. They inhibit forward growth, especially if you've had rubber bands.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3593
Why is invisilign any better than braces tho?
All my first cousins that had braces at a young age have a recessed mandible. I have the best jaw and I only got invasalign at 19 but I only had minor issues to begin with.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2846

They used a palate expander. I'd be interested to see a timelapse of their face. If you go into the ortho office with a bunny tier palate then they're gonna expand your palate, but not from an aesthetic standpoint. If your palate is even slightly narrow, they won't bother expanding it for you, and you're gonna end up with a bunny palate, and a retainer that stops you from having proper tongue posture.

Why is invisilign any better than braces tho?
Apparently invisalign SLIGHTLY expands the palate if you have enough crowding. And I did have some crowding and my lower third is wider now. But I expect that it was just normal development cuz my jaw was always good.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL and Deleted member 2012

That's just one case because overall the killer treatment is 4 extractions and crash everything backwards.

Do you have a gift for that too? Lol

• +1
I had braces at 19 and I have one of the most forward grown mandible you'll ever see. Looking at old pics, I think the braces helped aesthetically.

I never had rubber bands though. Maybe my ortho was blackpilled