Braces to fix flat maxilla and asymetrical face and promote correct development

jordanbarrettjaw

jordanbarrettjaw

Iron
Im a teenager and Iv'e been in a waiting list for 2 - 4 years (im not sure exactly) to get braces. But my nose looks kind of crocked and my face is kind of asymetrical. Lips, nose maybe eyes.

I belive Iv'e got something called a crossbite or something where my upper front teeth goes over my under front teeth and cant be touched together at the same time as the molars when biting.

I belive this is causing my face to develop wrong and tho I do have good forward growth, jawline, nose bridge and chin projection my maxilla (upper jaw) looks rather flat.

I read somewhere that a dental problem like I have could affect the development of the maxilla bone (upper jaw) and there for maybe cause an asymetrical face.

Does anybody have any tips and know how stressed I should be about the waiting time to get braces? And what braces I need? I dont want a dentist making a mistake and giving me a wrong treatment and messing up my appearance in any way.

Maybe my facial structure will finish growing by the time I get help and there for braces would be ineffective and I would have to live with a recessed maxilla and asymetrical face.

jordanbarrettjaw

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, N8verBegan, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
braces will only make your maxilla more flat

it's good for straightening teeth tho

• +1
Reactions: ungewist, piec and itsbegincell
braces will only make your maxilla more flat

it's good for straightening teeth tho
cope

they will promote forward growth of the chin and overall make the facial appearance more aesthetic especially the lower third

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter, ASM5 and 3 others
cope

they will promote forward growth of the chin and overall make the facial appearance more aesthetic especially the lower third
braces have nothing to do with that

just make sure to mew and thumpull

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ungewist and capybar
braces have nothing to do with that

just make sure to mew and thumpull
I know it for a fact talked with various orthopedists (germany) and gpt will say same

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter and ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, aestheticsrespecter, ASM5 and 4 others
your maxilla is flat because you are asian is it not

• +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter and ungewist
  • +1
Reactions: aestheticsrespecter
cope

They made mine almost completely flat lol

• +1
Reactions: ungewist
You in England? Nhs offer traditional which will either make it worse or the same. Damon are a lot better but obviously youโ€™ll need to pay

I'm not in England. My country do provide free toothcare and I don't know if the type of braces provided are optimal for me

Im a teenager and Iv'e been in a waiting list for 2 - 4 years (im not sure exactly) to get braces. But my nose looks kind of crocked and my face is kind of asymetrical. Lips, nose maybe eyes.

I belive Iv'e got something called a crossbite or something where my upper front teeth goes over my under front teeth and cant be touched together at the same time as the molars when biting.

I belive this is causing my face to develop wrong and tho I do have good forward growth, jawline, nose bridge and chin projection my maxilla (upper jaw) looks rather flat.

I read somewhere that a dental problem like I have could affect the development of the maxilla bone (upper jaw) and there for maybe cause an asymetrical face.

Does anybody have any tips and know how stressed I should be about the waiting time to get braces? And what braces I need? I dont want a dentist making a mistake and giving me a wrong treatment and messing up my appearance in any way.

Maybe my facial structure will finish growing by the time I get help and there for braces would be ineffective and I would have to live with a recessed maxilla and asymetrical face.
itll prob make u more recessed jst mew nd get bimax once ur old enough