Braces were worth it

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
All you mewcels who have teeth problems just get braces jfl. My maxilla is barely recessed, and it fixed my overbite. Today they did final adjustments and finally my top teeth lined up with my bottom, my chin moved forward (Still need somme genio) and my jaw got longer and more cut.

braces are excellent way to looksmaxx as long as you don't use these elastic bands that will push your maxilla back and fuck your whole face up, don't listen to mike jew who will tell you can have straight teeth with just your fucking tongue

• So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII

braces are excellent way to looksmaxx as long as you don't use these elastic bands that will push your maxilla back and fuck your whole face up, don't listen to mike jew who will tell you can have straight teeth with just your fucking tongue
It happened to me. I used it and noticed how my face changed suddenly. What do you think I could do?

i had open coil spring braces to create space in between teeth which were probably a good thing, the orthodontist also plate expander maxxed me as well. he wouldn't give me elastic braces because he said that my tongue thrust would just push the teeth back to their original position. he may be a shitty orthodontist because he could have made some attempt to fix my tongue thrust but i should thank him for not giving me elastic braces