Braces

D

Deleted member 1990

Gold
It never fucking began for me and a year ago when I was 15 my jew bitch of an orthodontist ordered me to get 4 premolars extracted. I was very bluepilled then but as soon as I got the extractions and the retraction started I started looking this shit up. I'm here now rotting being indecisive af cuz my parents are bluepilled and think braces will improve my face whereas every mf on the internet is saying I'm doomed. My gaps have almost closed now and I'll be moving to retainers what do I do, should I use the retainers or throw those fucking Jewish things in the bin. It's fucking over:feelswhy::feelswhy::blackpill:

I used made me a bit recessed also removed four teeth
but my teeth were BIG
gave me more of a lean face like more hollow cheecks
jaw width stayed the same or is still strong
my high cheekbones are strong as fuck now
mouth is small tho
my teeth were extracted at the age of 12ish

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1990
I used made me a bit recessed also removed four teeth
but my teeth were BIG
gave me more of a lean face like more hollow cheecks
jaw width stayed the same or is still strong
my high cheekbones are strong as fuck now
mouth is small tho
my teeth were extracted at the age of 12ish
Bro fr. This is some hope. Did you have some malocclusion or something. And also I'm experiencing the same crap. My face has become not lean but narrower and cheekbones have become stronger than ever. My palate is bullcrap. Also my teeth are big too.

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
Aso my jaw is wider from the gonions but it leans out as you get closer to the chin.
Bro fr. This is some hope. Did you have some malocclusion or something. And also I'm experiencing the same crap. My face has become not lean but narrower and cheekbones have become stronger than ever. My palate is bullcrap. Also my teeth are big too.

• +1
Anyone 3lse has a similar experience with extractions and braces please tell. I'm rotting here second by second

• +1
Anyone 3lse has a similar experience with extractions and braces please tell. I'm rotting here second by second
Braces are fine even good in some cases, elastics are ok if u dont use them for too long (better to not use it at all though), extractions are fucked

• So Sad
Braces are fine even good in some cases, elastics are ok if u dont use them for too long (better to not use it at all though), extractions are fucked
Bro that's my point I'm rotting with getting four premolars extracted I hope it's all a lie and braces don't fuck your aesthetics and looks otherwise I'm doomed for life. I have an article which is probably funded by Jew dentists saying premolar extractions result in forward growth when compared to ppl who don't undergo orthodontic treatment and that was the only hope for me until I learnt all the crap abt retraction treatment..:feelsuhh:

almost every puberty ascension involves braces keep that in mind
Bro that's my point I'm rotting with getting four premolars extracted I hope it's all a lie and braces don't fuck your aesthetics and looks otherwise I'm doomed for life. I have an article which is probably funded by Jew dentists saying premolar extractions result in forward growth when compared to ppl who don't undergo orthodontic treatment and that was the only hope for me until I learnt all the crap abt retraction treatment..:feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member and Deleted member 1990
almost every puberty ascension involves braces keep that in mind
Bro I get that but premolars extractions, fr. That will be the greatest descension from subhuman to sub sub human if I go according to the ppl on the internet :feelswhy::feelswhy:

Rn I literally need a bimax, genio, mse, bsso and rhinoplasty already, idk how many things these braces will fuck more

• So Sad
I had the exact "supposedly" as case b here
Malocclusion

my teeth looks good
my recession is minor like it's a few mm type of thing and my browridge is caveman tier but yeah it caused a recession
also it wasn't crowded before it looked good I don't know why they fucked my like that never had someone bring up my teeth or mouth through out my childhood

Last edited:
  • +1
Aso my jaw is wider from the gonions but it leans out as you get closer to the chin.
same mine is not only big but it has become a like a triangle base which extends a bit further than my face
Traingle
l don't know how to explain it well but dm so we can talk on discord
also It made me lack heavily when it comes to side profile
like my recession is fully seen side wise
2914247_image.webp
in a nutshell my mandible has become wider but shorter

• +1
same mine is not only big but it has become a like a triangle base which extends a bit further than my face
View attachment 1708800l don't know how to explain it well but dm so we can talk on discord
also It made me lack heavily when it comes to side profile
like my recession is fully seen side wise
2914247_image.webp
in a nutshell my mandible has become wider but shorter
@Assyrian_Warrior alright man can you check your dms I want to discuss something with you

• +1
  • JFL